Members of the genus Voltzia
ZipcodeZoo has pages for 0 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in this genus:
- Search for Pictures: images.google.com
- Search for Scholarly Articles: Google Scholar
- Search using Scientific Name and Vernacular Names: All the Web | AltaVista Canada | AltaVista | Excite | Google | HotBot | Lycos
- Search using Specialized Databases: GenBank | Medline | Scirus | CISTI/CAL | Agricola Periodicals | Agricola Books
- A college text-book of geology, by Thomas C. Chamberlin and Rollin D. Salisbury. New York, Holt url p. 671.
- A manual of botany: being an introduction to the study of the structure, physiology, and classification of plants. By John Hutton Balfour. London: J. J. Griffin [etc.] 1851. url p. 604.
- American fossil cycads / by G.R. Wieland. Washington: Carnegie Institution, 1906-1916. url p. 245, p. 254.
- Bulletin of the British Museum (Natural History). London: BM(NH) url .
- Catalogue of scientific papers (1800-1900) Comp. by the Royal society of London. Cambridge, C. J. Clay and sons, 1867-1902; url p. 867.
- Catalogue of scientific papers, 1800-1900. CambridgeUniversity Press1908-14 url p. 867.
- Catalogue of the Mesozoic plants in the Department of Geology, British Museum (Natural History) London, Trustees of the B.M., 1894-1915. url p. 251.
- Catalogue of the Palaeozoic plants in the Department of Geology and Palaeontology, British Museum (Natural History). By Robert Kidston. London, 1886. url p. 14.
- Catalogue of the fossil plants of the Glossopteris flora in the Department of geology. By E. A. Newell Arber. London, Printed by order of the Trustees, 1905. url , p. 216.
- Fossil botany, being an introduction to palaeophytology from the standpoint of the botanist; the authorised English translation by Henry E.F. Garnsey, revised by Isaac Bayley Balfour. Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1891. url p. 53, p. 68.
- Fossil plants: for students of botany and geology / Cambridge: University Press, 1898-1919. url , , , , , , .
- Fossil plants; a text-book for students of botany and geology, by A. C. Seward. Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 1898-1919. url p. 275, p. 290, p. 291, p. 292, p. 293, p. 295, p. 510, p. 628.
- Geological magazine. London [etc.]Cambridge University Press. url , p. 219, p. 220, p. 267, p. 412.
- Introductory geology, a textbook for colleges, by Thomas C. Chamberlin and Rollin D. Salisbury. New York, Holt, 1914. url p. 708.
- Memoirs and proceedings of the Manchester Literary & Philosophical Society. Manchester: The Society, 1888-1980. url p. 8.
- Nature. London, etc., Macmillan Journals Ltd., etc. url p. 165, p. 166, p. 358.
- Report of the exploring expedition from Santa Fé, New Mexico, to the junction of the Grand and Green rivers of the great Colorado of the West, in 1859, under the command of Capt. J. N. Macomb, Corps of topographical engineers. . with geological report by Prof. J. Newberry. Washington, Govt. Print. Off., 1876. url p. 49.
- Science progress. London: Scientific Press, [1894-1898] url p. 185.
- The Annals and magazine of natural history; zoology, botany, and geology being a continuation of the Annals combined with Loudon and Charlesworth's Magazine of Natural History. London, Taylor and Francis, Ltd. url p. 194, p. 194.
- The Quarterly journal of the Geological Society of London. London [etc.] url p. 20.
- The flora of the Cheyenne sandstone of Kansas. Washington, Govt. Print. Off., 1922. url p. 222.
- The gallery of nature a pictorial and descriptive tour through creation, illustrative of the wonders of astronomy, physical geography, and geology, by the Rev. Thomas Milner London, W. and R. Chambers, 1860 url p. 709.
- The gallery of nature: a pictorial and descriptive tour through creation. London: W.S. Orr, 1846. url p. 709.
- The student's handbook of stratigraphical geology. London, E. Stanford, 1912. url p. 354, p. 363.
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility. Accessed November 24, 2007. http://www.gbif.org Mediated distribution data from provider.
Accessed through GBIF Data Portal November 24, 2007:
- Marine Science Institute, UCSB, Paleobiology Database