- Whittaker & Margulis,1978
- Haeckel, 1866
- Cavalier-Smith, 1981
- Phylum: Rhodophyta () - Wettstein, 1922 - Red Algae
- Subkingdom: Biliphyta () - Cavalier-Smith, 1981
- Kingdom: Plantae () - Haeckel, 1866 - Plants
Members of the genus Callithamnion
ZipcodeZoo has pages for 0 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in this genus:
- Search for Pictures: images.google.com
- Search for Scholarly Articles: Google Scholar
- A popular history of British sea-weeds, comprising their structure, fructification, specific characters, arrangement, and general distribution, with notices of some of the fresh-water Algae. By the Rev. D. Landsborough. .. London, Reeve and Benham, 1851. url p. 393.
- British sea-weeds: an introduction to the study of the marine algae of Great Britain, Ireland, and the Channel Islands / by Samuel Octavus Gray. London: L. Reeve & Co., 5 Henrietta Street, Covent Garden, 1867 url p. 223.
- Contributions towards a fauna and flora of the county of Cork, read at the meeting of the British association held at Cork in the year 1843. The Vertebrata by Dr. Harvey. The Mollusca, Crustacea and Echinodermata by J.D. Humphreys. The flora by Dr. Power. (Published by the Cuvierian society of Cork) London, J. Van Voorst, 1845. url p. 111.
- Current bibliography for aquatic sciences and fisheries. London, Taylor & Francis ltd. url p. 139.
- Fauna, flora & geology of the Clyde area, ed. by G.F. Scott Elliot, Malcolm Laurie and J. Barclay Murdoch. Glasgow, Pub. by the local committee for the meeting of the British Association, 1901. url p. 28.
- Flora of Guernsey and the lesser Channel Islands: namely, Alderney, Sark, Herm, Jethou, and the adjacent islets. London, Dulau, 1901. url p. 446.
- Introduction to cryptogamic botany. London, H. Bailliere; [etc., etc]1857. url .
- Journal of botany, British and foreign. London: Robert Hardwicke, 1863-1942. url p. 14, p. 172, p. 305, p. 35, p. 38, p. 39, p. 71.
- Journal of the proceedings of the Linnean Society. Botany. 6 1862 London: Longman, Brown, Green, Longmans, & Roberts: ||Williams and Norgate, 1857-1864. url p. 175.
- Nature. London, etc., Macmillan Journals Ltd., etc. url p. 581.
- Phycologia Britannica, or, A history of British sea-weeds: containing coloured figures, generic and specific characters, synonymes, and descriptions of all the species of algae inhabiting the shores of the British Islands / by William Henry Harvey. London: Reeve Brothers, 1846-1851. url , .
- Proceedings of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. Boston: Metcalf and Co., 1846-1958 url p. 344.
- Report of the Commissioner for. .. / United States Commission of Fish and Fisheries. Washington: G.P.O., 1874-1905. url .
- The Scientific proceedings of the Royal Dublin Society. Dublin: The Society, 1877- url p. 287.
- The algae of the Arctic Sea, a survey of the species, together with an exposition of the general characters and the development of the flora. Stockholm, Norstedt, 1883. url .
- The family aquarium;: or, Aqua vivarium. .. being a familiar and complete instructor upon the subject of the construction, fitting-up, stocking, and maintenance of the fluvial and marine aquaria. .. / By Henry D. Butler. New-York:: Dick & Fitzgerald, Publishers., c1858. url p. 93.
- The marine Algæ of the Danish West Indies. Copenhagen, Printed by B. Luno, 1913-20. url p. 488.
- The nature-printed British sea-weeds: a history, accompanied by figures and dissections of the Algae of the British Isles / By William Grosart Johnstone and Alexander Croall. Nature printed by Henry Bradbury. London: Bradbury and Evans, 1859-1860. url p. 159.
- Transactions of the Botanical Society. Edinburgh: Botanical Society of Edinburgh, 1841-1891. url p. 296, p. 336.
- Brands, S.J. (comp.) 1989-present. The Taxonomicon. Universal Taxonomic Services, Zwaag, The Netherlands. Accessed January 15, 2012.