Click on the language to view common names.
Common Names in Armenian:
Common Names in Chinese:
Bai Che Zhou Cao, Bai Che Zhou Cao (Medicinal Name), Bai Hua San Ye Cao, Bai San Ye Cao, San Xiao Cao (Medicinal Name), Shu Cao (Taiwan)
Common Names in Danish:
Common Names in Dutch:
Common Names in English:
Dutch Clover, Carret, Creeping White Clover, Honeysuckle Clover, Ladino Clover, Tr, White Clover, White Dutch Clover
Common Names in Estonian:
Common Names in Finnish:
Common Names in French:
Trèfle Blanc, Trèfle Rampant
Common Names in Georgian:
Common Names in German:
Kriechender Klee, Kriechender Weiss-Klee, Lämmer-Klee, Weißklee, Weiss-Klee, Weissklee
Common Names in Hebrew:
Common Names in Italian:
Common Names in Japanese:
Oranda Genge, Shiro Kurooba, Shiro Kuroobaa, Shiro Tsume Kusa
Common Names in Komi:
Edzhyg Bobyo Nan
Common Names in Latvian:
Common Names in Lithuanian:
Common Names in Malay:
Semanggi Landa (Java)
Common Names in Moldavian:
Common Names in Mongolian:
Common Names in Norwegian:
Common Names in Portuguese:
Common Names in Romanian:
Common Names in Russian:
Amoriya Polzuchaya, Klever Belyi, Klever Polzuchi, Klever Polzuchii
Common Names in Spanish:
Trébol Amargo, Trébol Blanco, Trébol De Holanda, Trébol Rastrero
Common Names in Swedish:
Common Names in Thai:
Common Names in Turkana:
Common Names in Ukrainian:
herbs. Leaf trifoliolate
, rarely (not in the local species) digitately 5-9-foliolate, leaflets
; stipules adnate
. Inflorescence a sessile or pedunculate
or short raceme
or solitary. Bracts present or absent. Calyx variable, accrescent
, teeth equal or unequal. Corolla pink, red to purple, white or yellow, persistent
. Stamens diadelphous
, 9+1, vexillary stamens free
. Ovary with few ovules, style incurved
, stigma capitate. Fruit usually included
in calyx, often indehiscent, 1-2 (-12) -seeded.
A genus with about 300 species, distributed in temperate regions with centres of distribution in the Mediterranean region, Ethiopia, California and Chile; locally represented by 8 species, including 4 introduced species .
Habit: Herb • Climbing: Not Climbing • Growth Form: Stoloniferous • Shape and Orientation: Prostrate
Flowers: Bloom Period: Indeterminate • Flower Color: White • Flower Conspicuous: Yes
Seeds: Seed per Pound: 776000 • Seed Spread Rate: Moderate • Seedling Vigor: Medium • Fruit/Seed Abundance: Medium • Fruit/Seed Color: Brown • Fruit/Seed Conspicuous: No • Cold Stratification Required: No
Foliage: Foliage Color: Green • Foliage Porosity Summer: Moderate • Foliage Porosity Winter: Moderate • Foliage Texture: Medium • Fall Conspicuous: No • Leaf Retention: No
Active Growth Period: Year Round • Growth Rate: Moderate • After Harvest Regrowth Rate: Moderate • Mature Height (feet): 2.0 • Size: under 6" tall. • Vegetative Spread Rate: Moderate • Lifespan: Lifespan
Typically found at an altitude of 0 to 5,271 meters (0 to 17,293 feet).
Duration: Perennial • Coppice Potential: No • Progagated by Bulbs: No • Propagated by Bare Root: No • Propagated by Container: No • Propagated by Corms: No • Propagated by Cuttings: No • Propagated by Seed: Yes • Propagated by Sod: No • Propagated by Sprigs: Yes • Propagated by Tubers: No • Fruit/Seed Period Begin: Year Round • Fruit/Seed Period End: Year Round • Fruit/Seed Persistence: Yes
Culture: Space 6-9" apart.
Soil: Adapted to Medium Textured: Adapted to Medium Textured Soils • Adapted to Coarse Textured Soils: Yes • Anaerobic Tolerance: Low • Salinity Tolerance: Low • CaCO3 Tolerance: Medium • Minimum pH: 6.0 • Maximum pH: 7.0 • Fertility Requirement: Medium
Sunlight: Sun Exposure: Sun to Partial Shade. • Shade Tolerance: Intermediate
Moisture: Drought Tolerance: Medium • Minimum Precipitation: 40 • Maximum Precipitation: 100 • Moisture Use: Medium
Temperature: Minimum Temperature (F): 22 • Minimum Frost Free Days: 250 • Cold Hardiness: 4a, 4b, 5a, 5b, 6a, 6b, 7a, 7b, 8a, 8b, 9a. (map)
- Whittaker & Margulis,1978
- Haeckel, 1866
- Cavalier-Smith, 1981
- Sinnott, 1935 ex Cavalier-Smith, 1998
- Vascular Plants
- Brongniart, 1843
- Takhtajan, 1967
- Superorder: Rosanae () - Takhtajan, 1967
- Subclass: Rosidae () - Takhtajan, 1967
- Class: Spermatopsida () - Brongniart, 1843
- Subphylum: Euphyllophytina ()
- Phylum: Tracheophyta () - Sinnott, 1935 ex Cavalier-Smith, 1998 - Vascular Plants
- Subkingdom: Viridaeplantae () - Cavalier-Smith, 1981
- Kingdom: Plantae () - Haeckel, 1866 - Plants
Members of the genus Trifolium
ZipcodeZoo has pages for 175 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in this genus. Here are just 100 of them:
T. africanum (African Clover) · T. aintabense (Aintab Clover) · T. albopurpureum (Rancheria Clover) · T. alexandrinum (Alexandrinischer Klee) · T. alpestre (Purple Globe Clover) · T. alpinum (Alpen Klee) · T. amabile (Aztec Clover) · T. ambiguum (Caucasian Clover) · T. andersonii (Fiveleaf Clover) · T. andersonii beatleyae var. beatleyae (Anderson´s Clover) · T. andersonii monoense var. monoense (Anderson´s Clover) · T. andinum (Great Divide Clover) · T. angustifolium (Narrow Clover) · T. apertum (Open Clover) · T. arvense (Acker Klee) · T. attenuatum (Rocky Mountain Clover) · T. aureum (Gold Klee) · T. badium (Braun Klee) · T. barbigerum (Bearded Clover) · T. beckwithii (Beckwith's Clover) · T. bejariense (Bejar Clover) · T. berytheum (Beirut Clover) · T. bifidum (Notchleaf Clover) · T. bocconei (Twin-Flowered Clover) · T. boissieri (Boissier´s Clover) · T. bolanderi (Parasol Clover) · T. brandegeei (Brandegee's Clover) · T. breweri (Forest Clover) · T. buckwestiorum (Santa Cruz Clover) · T. calcaricum (Running Glade Clover) · T. campestre (Acker Klee) · T. canescens (Graying Clover) · T. carolinianum (Carolina Clover) · T. caucasicum (Caucasian Clover) · T. cernuum (Drooping-Flowered Clover) · T. cherleri (Cherlers Klee) · T. chilense (Chilean Clover) · T. ciliolatum (Foothill Clover) · T. clypeatum (Schildartiger Klee) · T. congestum (Crowded Clover) · T. cyathiferum (Cup Clover) · T. dalmaticum (Dalmatian Clover) · T. dasyphyllum (Alpine Clover) · T. depauperatum (Cowbag Clover) · T. depauperatum var. amplectens (Dwarf Sack Clover) · T. dichotomum (Branched Indian Clover) · T. diffusum (Diffuse Clover) · T. douglasii (Douglas' Clover) · T. dubium (Hop Clover) · T. echinatum (Hedgehog Clover) · T. eriocephalum (Woollyhead Clover) · T. eriosphaerum (Woolly Round-Head Clover) · T. fragiferum (Erdbeer Klee) · T. fragiferum bonannii (Erdbeer Klee) · T. fragiferum fragiferum (Strawberry Trefoil) · T. friscanum (Frisco Clover) · T. fucatum (Bull Clover) · T. glanduliferum (Glandular Clover) · T. globosum (Globe Clover) · T. glomeratum (Cluster Clover) · T. gracilentum (Pin-Point Clover) · T. grandiflorum (Zlatoshchitnik Krupnotzvetkovy) · T. gymnocarpon (Hollyleaf Clover) · T. gymnocarpon plummerae var. plummerae (Tufted Clover) · T. haussknechtii (Haussknecht´s Clover) · T. haydenii (Hayden's Clover) · T. hirtum (Rose Clover) · T. howellii (Canyon Clover) · T. hybridum (Alsike) · T. hybridum anatolicum (Alsike) · T. hybridum elegans (Schäner Schweden Klee) · T. hybridum hybridum (Alsike) · T. incarnatum (Crimson Clover) · T. incarnatum incarnatum (Crimson Clover) · T. jokerstii (Jim's Clover) · T. kingii (Dedecker's Clover) · T. kingii macilentum (Shasta Clover) · T. lappaceum (Bur Clover) · T. lappaceum adrianopolitanum (Bur Clover) · T. lappaceum lappaceum (Burdock Clover) · T. latifolium (Twin Clover) · T. leibergii (Leiberg's Clover) · T. lemmonii (Lemmon's Clover) · T. ligusticum (Ligurian Clover) · T. longipes atrorubens (Long-Stalk Clover) · T. longipes atrorubens var. atrorubens (Long-Stalk Clover) · T. longipes pedunculatum var. pedunculatum (Long-Stalk Clover) · T. longipes var. multipedunculatum (Long-Stalk Clover) · T. longipes var. shastense (Long-Stalk Clover) · T. lupinaster (Lupine Clover) · T. lupinaster lupinaster (Clover Spp.) · T. macraei (Chilean Clover) · T. macrocephalum (Bighead Clover) · T. medium (Zigzag Clover) · T. medium medium (Zigzag Clover) · T. melilotus-ornithopodioides (Birdsfoot Trefoil) · T. michelianum (Bigflower Clover) · T. michelianum var. balansae (Balansa Clover) · T. michelianum var. michelianum (Big-Flower Clover (Usa)) · T. micranthum (Lesser Suckling Clover)
- Search for Pictures: images.google.com
- Search for Scholarly Articles: Google Scholar
- Search using Scientific Name and Vernacular Names: All the Web | AltaVista Canada | AltaVista | Excite | Google | HotBot | Lycos
- Search using Specialized Databases: GenBank | Medline | Scirus | CISTI/CAL | Agricola Periodicals | Agricola Books
- ... Flora of Glacier National Park, Montana, by Paul C. Standley. Washington, Govt. Print. Off., 1921. url p. 369.
- A biological survey of the sand dune region on the south shore of Saginaw Bay, Michigan. Prepared under the direction of Alexander G. Ruthven. Lansing, Mich.: Wynkoop, Hallenbeck, Crawford co., state printers, 1911. url p. 185, p. 195, p. 208, p. 210, p. 212, p. 213, p. 99.
- A botanical exploration of the north shore of the gulf of St. Lawrence including an annotated list of the species of vascular plants, Ottawa, F. A. Acland, printer, 1922. url p. 16, p. 24, p. 28, p. 95.
- A botanical survey of the Sugar Grove region / by Robert F. Griggs. Columbus: Ohio State University, 1914. url p. 322.
- A dictionary of American plant names / compiled by Willard N. Clute. Joliet, Ill.: W.N. Clute, 1923. url p. 22.
- A dictionary of the flowering plants and ferns, by J. C. Willis. CambridgeThe University Press, 1919 url p. 606, p. 660.
- A guide to the wild flowers east of the Mississippi and north of Virginia / by Norman Taylor. New York: Greenberg, 1928. url p. 199.
- A handbook of plant tissue culture, by Philip R. White... Lancaster, Pa., The J. Cattell press, 1943. url p. 276, p. 55.
- A history of the game birds, wild fowl and shore birds of Massachusetts and adjacent states, including those used for food which have disappeared since the settlement of the country, and those which are now hunted for food or sport, with observations on their former abundance and recent decre By Edward Howe Forbush. Boston, Wright & Potter Printing Company, State Printers, 1916 url p. 583.
- A history of the game birds, wild-fowl and shore birds of Massachusetts and adjacent states: including those used for food which have disappeared since the settlement of the country, and those which are now hunted for food or sport, with observations on their former abundance and recent decre Boston: Wright & Potter printing company, state printers, 1912. url p. 583, p. 583.
- A manual of bee husbandry. Trenton, N. J., 1922. url .
- A manual of organic materia medica and pharmacognosy; an introduction to the study of the vegetable kingdom and the vegetable and animal drugs (with syllabus of inorganic remedial agents) comprising the botanical and physical characteristics, source, con Philadelphia, Blakiston url p. 236.
- A manual of poisonous plants, chiefly of eastern North America, with brief notes on economic and medicinal plants, and numerous illustrations, Cedar Rapids, Ia., The Torch Press, 1911. url , .
- A manual of poisonous plants: chiefly of eastern North America, with brief notes on economic and medicinal plants, and numerous illustrations / by L. H. Pammel. 1911 Cedar Rapids, Ia.: The Torch Press, 1910-11. url fig. 307, p. 557, p. 833.
- A manual of the flora of northern Idaho /Carl Epling and Joe Ewan. 2 1941 1941. url p. 393.
- A manual of veterinary hygiene. New York: W. R. Jenkins, 1911. url , .
- A naturalist in the Bahamas, John I. Northrop, October 12, 1861-June 25, 1891; a memorial volume / edited with a biographical introd. New YorkColumbia University Press1910 url p. 242.
- A naturalist in the Bahamas: John I. Northrop, October 12 1861 - June 25, 1891; a memorial volume, ed., with a biographical introduction by Henry Fairfield Osborn. New York, The Columbia university press[c1910] url p. 242.
- A naturalist in the Bahamas: New York, Columbia University Press[c1910] url .
- A new British flora: British wild flowers in their natural haunts / described by A. R. Horwood; with sixty-four plates in colour representing 350 different plants, from drawings by J. N. Fitch and many illustrations from photographs. London: Gresham, 1919. url , p. 196, p. 253, p. 26, p. 26, p. 28.
- A preliminary list of the Uredinales of California, by Walter C. Blasdale. Berkeley: University of California press, 1919. url p. 147.
- A provisional list of the parasitic fungi of Wisconsin. Madison, 1914 url p. 901, p. 977, p. 984.
- A spring flora for high schools, New York, Cincinnati [etc.]American Book Company[c1915] url , .
- A spring flora for high schools, by Henry C. Cowles. .. and John G. Coulter. .. New York, American book company[c1915] url p. 23, p. 26, p. 83.
- A study of some characteristics of vegetable oils, by James B. McNair. 9 1930 Chicago, 1930. url p. 56, p. 59.
- A survey of beekeeping in North Carolina. Washington, Govt. Print. Off., 1916 url .
- A survey of natural areas in Tyrrell County, North Carolina: for The North Carolina Natural Heritage Program, Coastal Natural Area Inventory Project / Raleigh: North Carolina Coastal Energy Impact Program, Office of Coastal Management, North Carolina Dept. of Natural Resources and Community Development, [1982?] url p. 9.
- A text-book of botany and pharmacognosy: intended for the use of students of pharmacy, as a reference book for pharmacists, and a handbook for food and drug analysts / by Henry Kraemer. Philadelphia & London: J. B. Lippincott company[c1910] url p. 410.
- A textbook of botany for colleges and universities. .. Cincinnati [etc]American book company[1910-11] url .
- A vegetation index of biotic integrity for small-order streams in southwest Montana and a floristic quality assessment for western Montana wetlands / [Helena, Mont.: Montana Natural Heritage Program, c2005]. url .
- Agricultural bacteriology, by Joseph E. Greaves. .. illustrated with 48 engravings. PhiladelphiaLea & Febiger, 1922. url p. 295, p. 295.
- Agricultural bacteriology; theoretical and practical, by John Percival. London, Duckworth, 1920. url p. 25.
- Agricultural botany, theoretical and practical. New York, H. Holt, 1910. url .
- American forestry. Washington, D.C.: American Forestry Association, 1910-1923. url p. 739.
- American honey plants; together with those which are of special value to the beekeeper as sources of pollen. Hamilton, Ill., American Bee Journal, 1920. url p. 117, p. 150, p. 276, p. 57.
- Ames forester. .. Ames, Ia., The Forestry club of the Iowa state college, 1913- url p. 285.
- An enumeration of Philippine flowering plants, Manila, Bureau of Printing, 1922-26. url p. 322.
- An illustrated encyclopaedia of gardening, by Walter P. Wright London, J. M. Dent & sons, ltd.; url p. 285.
- An illustrated flora of the Pacific States: Washington, Oregon, and California. Stanford University, Stanford University Press, 1923- url p. 524, p. 528.
- An illustrated flora of the northern United States, Canada and the British possessions: from Newfoundland to the parallel of the southern boundary of Virginia and from the Atlantic Ocean westward to the 102nd meridian / by Nathaniel Lord Britton and Hon. Addison Brown. New York: Scribner, 1913. url p. 353, p. 358, p. 358.
- An illustrated guide to the flowering plants of the middle Atlantic and New England states (excepting the grasses and sedges) the descriptive text written in familiar language, by George T. Stevens. .. with more than 1800 illustrations from drawings by the author. New York, Dodd, Mead and company, 1910. url p. 344, p. 345.
- An introduction to the chemistry of plant products by Paul Haas and T. G. Hill. London, Longmans, Green, 1928-1929. url p. 376.
- An introduction to the embryology of angiosperms. New York, McGraw-Hill, 1950. url p. 193, p. 381.
- An introduction to zoology, New York, The Macmillan company, 1910 url p. 310.
- Annotated list of the ferns and flowering plants of New York state, by Homer D. House. Albany, The University of the state of New York, 1924. url p. 441.
- Annual report of the Michigan Academy of Science. Lansing, Mich.: The Academy, 1916-1921. url p. 146, p. 267.
- Aquatic and wetland plants of southwestern United States, by Donovan S. Correll and Helen B. Correll. [Washington]Environmental Protection Agency; [For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off.]1972. url p. 1052.
- Australian grasses and pasture plants: with notes on native fodder shrubs and trees / by Fred Turner; drawings by Mary I. Turner. Melbourne: Whitcombe & Tombs,  url p. 104.
- Autumn notes in Iowa, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, The Torch press, 1914. url p. 140.
- Beautify the lawn to reflect your personality. .. Santa Rosa, Cal., Issued by the Luther Burbank society, c1915. url p. 17.
- Bee culture in Maine, Waterville, Sentinel publishing company, 1918 url .
- Beekeeping in Arkansas Fayetteville, Ark., 1920. url .
- Beekeeping in Illinois / Urbana-Champaign, Ill.: University of Illinois, 1969. url p. 48.
- Beekeeping in the Kootenays, British Columbia. Nelson, B. C., Beekeepers' Association of British Columbia, Kootenay Division, 1918. url .
- Beekeeping in the Midwest / Urbana-Champaign: University of Illinois Cooperative Extension Service, 1976. url p. 70.
- Beekeeping; a discussion of the life of the honeybee and of the production of honey, by Everett Franklin Phillips. London, Macmillan & Co., 1918. url p. 120, p. 395.
- Bees and honey; Chicago, Ill., The American bee journal, 1911. url p. 111.
- Biochemical systematics [by] Ralph E. Alston [and] B. L. Turner. Englewood Cliffs, N.J., Prentice-Hall url p. 113, p. 115, p. 183, p. 186, p. 188, p. 190, p. 298, p. 365, p. 366, p. 367, p. 384.
- Biology code of the Chemical-Biological Coordination Center... Washington, National Academy of Sciences, National Research Council, 1960. url p. 66.
- Birds; a miscellaneous collection of 37 pamphlets about birds. Collected and privately bound by Alvin Seale, 1914. v.p., 1910-1913 url p. 58.
- Botanical abstracts. Baltimore, Williams & Wilkins Co. url p. 153, p. 164, p. 185, p. 234, p. 255, p. 300, p. 66.
- Botany for secondary schools; a guide to the knowledge of the vegetation of the neighborhood, by L. H. Bailey. New York, Macmillan, 1920. url p. 382.
- Botany of to-day, a popular account of recent notable discoveries. London, Seeley, 1911. url .
- Bramble-bees and others, by J. Henri Fabre; tr. by Alexander Teixeira de Mattos. .. New York, Dodd, Mead and Company, 1915. url p. 238.
- Bramble-bees and others. Translated by Alexander Teixeira de Mattos. New YorkDodd, Mead1915 url p. 238.
- Breeding crop plants, New York [etc.]McGraw-Hill book company, inc., 1921. url p. 207.
- Breeding crop plants, by Herbert Kendall Hayes and Ralph John Garber. New York [etc.]: McGraw-Hill book company, inc., 1921. url p. 207.
- Brigham Young University science bulletin. 4 1964 Provo, Utah: Brigham Young University, [1955-1976] url p. 23.
- British journal of entomology and natural history. [London]: British Entomological and Natural History Society, 1988- url , p. 155, p. 24, p. 63, p. 78, p. 93.
- British plant-galls; a classified text book of cecidology, London, Methuen & co. ltd. url .
- British plants: their biology and ecology / by J. F. Bevis and H. J. Jeffery. London: A. Rivers, 1911. url p. 171, p. 171, p. 259, p. 259, p. 303, p. 303, p. 332, p. 332.
- British plants; their biology and ecology, London, Methuen url , , .
- Budd's flora of the Canadian Prairie Provinces / [Ottawa]: Research Branch, Agriculture Canada, 1987. url p. 497, p. 501.
- Bulletin / Illinois Natural History Survey. Urbana, State of Illinois, Dept. of Registration and Education, Natural History Survey Division, 1918-1985. url p. 212, p. 217, p. 401, p. 402, p. 77.
- Bulletin / Ohio Biological Survey. Columbus, Ohio: Ohio State University, 1913- url p. 189.
- Bulletin of the British Museum (Natural History). London: BM(NH) url p. 28, p. 60, p. 63, p. 84, p. 85, p. 96.
- Bulletin of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. [Washington, D.C.?]: Supt. of Docs., G.P.O., 1913-1923. url p. 10, p. 11, p. 13, p. 25, p. 3, p. 30, p. 5, p. 6, p. 61, p. 7.
- Butterflies and moths of Newfoundland and Labrador: the macrolepidoptera / [Ottawa]: Agriculture Canada, 1980. url p. 38.
- Carotenoids, their comparative biochemistry. New York, Chemical Pub. Co., 1954. url p. 340.
- Catalog of Ohio vascular plants, arranged according to the phyletic classification; with notes on the geographical distribution in the state, based mainly on specimens in the State Herbarium, Botanical Laboratory, the Ohio State Univ Columbus, The Ohio State University, 1914. url .
- Catalog of Ohio vascular plants: arranged according to the phyletic classification: with notes on the geographical distribution in the state, based mainly on specimens in the State Herbarium, Botanical Laboratory, the Ohio State Uni by John H. Schaffner. Columbus: Ohio State University, 1914. url p. 189.
- Catalog of hymenoptera in America north of Mexico / prepared cooperatively by specialists on the various groups of Hymenoptera under the direction of Karl V. Krombein. .. [et al.]. Washington: Smithsonian Institution Press, 1979- url , , p. 1761, p. 1797, p. 1820, p. 1824, p. 1861, p. 1867, p. 1987, p. 2032, p. 2042, p. 2045, p. 2050, p. 2051, p. 2053, p. 2057, p. 2067, p. 2072, p. 2125, p. 2144.
- Catalogue of scientific papers (1800-1900) Comp. by the Royal society of London. Cambridge, C. J. Clay and sons, 1867-1902; url p. 122, p. 149, p. 254, p. 355, p. 358, p. 372, p. 437, p. 478, p. 509, p. 787, p. 843, p. 854.
- Catalogue of scientific papers, 1800-1900. Compiled by the Royal Society of London. London, C.J. Clay and Sons, 1867-1902 [etc.] Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 1914-25. url p. 122, p. 149, p. 254, p. 355, p. 358, p. 372, p. 437, p. 478, p. 787, p. 843, p. 854.
- Catalogue of the flowering plants and ferns of Connecticut growing without cultivation / by Charles Burr Graves. .. [et al.]; Committee of the Connecticut Botanical Society. Hartford: Printed for the State Geological and Natural History Survey, 1910. url p. 249.
- Checklist of plants of the Ottawa District. Ottawa, 1958. url p. 55.
- Classification of the plant communities of Beaverhead, Silver Bow, and Madison Counties, Montana / for Bureau of Land Management, State Office, Billings, Montana. Helena, Mt.: Montana Natural Heritage Program,  url p. 78, p. 83, p. 89.
- Clovers and how to grow them, New York, Orange Judd company, 1912. url , , , , .
- College botany, structure, physiology and economics of plants. Philadelphia, Lippincott, 1920. url p. 353.
- College botany; structure, physiology and economics of plants, London, J. B. Lippincott Company[c1920] url .
- Coloured vade-mecum to the alpine flora... S.l.: s.n., 1914? url .
- Common weeds of the farm & garden / by Harold C. Long in collaboration with John Percival. New York: Frederick A. Stokes, 1910. url p. 264.
- Compte rendu du Congre?s international d'essais de semences. Discussions at the International Seed Testing Conference. Verhandlungen der Internationalen Konferenz fu?r Samenpru?fung a?/in Copenhague (Danemark), 6.- 10. VI. 1921. Hamburg, Druck von Lu?tcke & Wulff url , , .
- Conservation status of Carex parryana ssp. idahoa in Montana / prepared by Peter Lesica; prepared for U.S. Bureau of Land Management Montana State office. Helena: Montana Natural Heritage Program, . url p. 105, p. 90.
- Conservation status of Spiranthes diluvialis Sheviak in Montana. Helena: Montana Natural Heritage Program, 1998 url p. 27, p. 40.
- Conserving globally rare plants on lands administered by the Dillon Office of the Bureau of Land Management / Helena, MT: Natural Heritage Program, c2003. url .
- Contributions from the Osborn Botanical Laboratory. [New Haven?]Osborn Botanical Laboratory, Yale University, url p. 375.
- Cooperative economic insect report. Hyattsville, MD. [etc.]Plant Protection and Quarantine Programs Animal and Plant Health Service. url p. 322, p. 333.
- Cranberries;: the national cranberry magazine. Portland, CT [etc.]: Taylor Pub. Co. [etc.]. url , p. 25.
- Cryptogamic plants of the USSR. (Flora sporovykh rastenii SSSR) Translated from Russian. Jerusalem[Published for the National Science Foundation, Washington, D.C. by the Israel Program for Scientific Translations, 19 - url p. 184, p. 511, p. 89.
- Cultures of Uredineae 1899-1921. n.p., n.d. url p. 193, p. 210.
- Cyclopedia of farm crops, New York, The Macmillan company, 1922. url p. 232.
- Cyclopedia of farm crops, a popular survey of crops and crop-making methods in the United States and Canada; New York, The Macmillan company, 1922. url , .
- Cyclopedia of farm crops: a popular survey of crops and crop-making methods in the United States and Canada / edited by L.H. Bailey. New York: Macmillan, 1922, c1907. url p. 2, p. 232.
- Danish fungi as represented in the herbarium of E. Rostrup / revised by J. Lind. Copenhagen: Gyldendalske boghandel, 1913. url p. 113, p. 210, p. 279, p. 338, p. 479, p. 54, p. 67, p. 88.
- Description and itinerary of agricultural special train. Twofold value of the honeybee. Do bees injure fruit? Combining beekeeping and farming. Report of State inspector of apiaries. Brood diseases of bees. Some nectar and pollen-bearing plants of Tennessee Nashville, Tenn., 1914 url .
- Descriptive notes on the topography and vegetation of some localities visited by the excursion in Denmark arranged for the members of l'Association internationale des botanistes, June 22nd-July 3rd, 1 Ed. by the Dansk botanisk forening. København, Dansk botanisk forenings forlag, 1913. url p. 7.
- Dickinson's hand book on farm seeds. Chicago, The Albert Dickinson co.[c1916] url p. 13.
- Directory of Wetlands of International Importance. IUCN url p. 341, p. 699, p. 780.
- Diseases of cultivated plants and trees / by George Massee. New York: Macmillan, [1910?] url p. 98.
- Domesticated animals and plants: a brief treatise upon the origin and development of domesticated races, with special reference to the methods of improvement / Boston; Ginn and Company, [c1910] url .
- Domesticated animals and plants; a brief treatise upon the origin and development of domesticated races, with special reference to the methods of improvement, by E. Davenport. Boston, Ginn and company[c1910] url p. 259.
- Ecologically significant wetlands in the Upper Yellowstone River watershed: including the Boulder, Clarks Fork Yellowstone, Shields, and Stillwater River drainages / Helena, Mont.: Montana Natural Heritage Program, 2001. url .
- Effects of creep feeding, zeranol and breed type on beef production / 1983. url .
- Elements of agriculture / by G.F. Warren. New York: Macmillan, ; 1913, c1909. url p. 195.
- Entomological news. [Philadelphia]American Entomological Society, 1925- url p. 10, p. 178, p. 202, p. 91.
- Erigenia: journal of the Illinois Native Plant Society. Carbondale, Ill.: The Society, 1982- url p. 13, p. 32, p. 35, p. 46, p. 86.
- Establishment, development, and management of conifer plantations in the Eli Whitney Forest, New Haven, Connecticut, New Haven, Yale University, 1943. url p. 18.
- Experimental general science, Philadelphia, P. Blakiston's son & co.[c1917] url p. 219.
- FWS/0BS. [Washington]Fish and Wildlife Service, U.S. Dept. of the Interior. url p. 226.
- Facts relating to the history of Groton, Massachusetts, by Samuel Abbott Green. .. [Cambridge, J. Wilson and Son]1912-14. url p. 9.
- Farm and garden rule-book; New York, The Macmillan company, 1911. url p. 186, p. 226.
- Farm and garden rule-book; a manual of ready rules and reference with recipes, precepts, formulas, and tabular information for the use of general farmers, gardeners, fruit-growers, stockmen, dairymen, poultrymen, foresters, rur by L. H. Bailey. New York, Macmillan, 1911. url , .
- Farmer's cyclopedia: a compilation of such bulletins and reports as are indispensable to the practical farmer. Garden City, N. Y.: Doubleday, Page, 1914. url p. 74.
- Feeds and feeding, abridged: the essentials of the feeding, care, and management of farm animals, including poultry: adapted and condensed from Feeds and feeding (sixteenth edition) / by W. A. Henry and F. B. Morrison. Madison, Wis.: Henry-Morrison Co., c1917. url p. 642.
- Feeds and feeding; a handbook for the student and stockman, early editions by W. A. Henry; rewritten by F. B. Morrison. Madison, Wis., The Henry-Morrison company, 1922. url p. 235.
- Field Museum news. Chicago: Field Museum of Natural History, [1930-1943] url p. 6.
- Field crop production; a text-book for elementary courses in schools and brief courses in colleges, New York, The Macmillan company, 1914. url , .
- Field crops, by A. D. Wilson and C. W. Warburton. St. Paul, Minn., Webb Pub. Co., 1918. url p. 347.
- Field crops, by A. D. Wilson. .. and C. W. Warburton. St. Paul, Minn., Webb publishing co., 1912. url p. 370.
- Field crops, by A.D. Wilson. .. and C.W. Warburton. St. Paul, Minn., Webb Pub. Co., 1914, [c1912] url p. 370.
- Flora Vitiensis nova: a new Flora of Fiji (spermatophytes only) / Albert C. Smith. Lawaii, Hawaii: Pacific Tropical Botanical Garden, 1979- url p. 267.
- Flora of Bermuda. .. by Nathaniel Lord Britton. .. New York, C. Scribner's sons, 1918. url p. 179, p. 181.
- Flora of Burlington and vicinity; a list of the fern and seed plants growing without cultivation, by Nellie F. Flynn. Burlington, Free Press Printing Co., 1911. url p. 55, p. 55.
- Flora of Costa Rica. .. by Paul C. Standley. .. 18 1937 Chicago, 1937. url p. 558.
- Flora of County Kerry: including the flowering plants, ferns, Characeae, &c. Dublin: Hodges, Figgis, 1916. url , , .
- Flora of Delaware and the Eastern Shore: an annotated list of the ferns and flowering plants of the peninsula of Delaware, Maryland and Virginia. [Wilmington]: Society of Natural History of Delaware, 1946. url p. 150.
- Flora of Guatemala: families Leguminosae, Geraniaceae, Oxalidaceae, Tropaeolaceae, Linaceae, Erythroxylaceae, Zygophyllaceae, Rutaceae, Simaroubaceae, Burseraceae, Meliaceae, and Malpighiaceae / by Paul C. Standley and Julian A. Steyermark. 24 1946 Chicago, Ill.: Chicago Natural History Museum, 1946. url p. 298, p. 358, p. 360.
- Flora of Illinois, containing keys for the identification of the flowering plants and ferns, by George Neville Jones. .. Notre Dame, Ind., The University Press, 1945. url p. 162.
- Flora of Indiana, by Charles C. Deam. Indianapolis, Wm. B. Burford printing co., contractor for state printing and binding, 1940. url p. 595, p. 596.
- Flora of Jamaica, containing descriptions of the flowering plants known from the island, by William Fawcett and Alfred Barton Rendle. London.Printed by order of the Trustees of the British Museum, 1910- url p. 13, p. 13.
- Flora of Japan: in English: combined, much revised and extended translation / by the author of his Flora of Japan (1953) and Flora of Japan, Pteridophyta (1957); edited by Frederick G. Meyer and Egbert H. Walker. Washington: Smithsonian Institution, 1965. url p. 576.
- Flora of Nebraska; a list of the conifers and flowering plants of the state with keys for their determination. Plainview, Neb.[c1912] url .
- Flora of Nebraska; a list of the ferns, conifers and flowering plants of the state with keys for their determination. Plainview, Neb., 1923 url p. 140.
- Flora of New Mexico / by E.O. Wooton and Paul C. Standley. Washington: G.P.O., 1915. url p. 344, p. 345.
- Flora of New Mexico. By E.O. Wooton and Paul C. Standley. WashingtonGovt. Print. Off.1915 url p. 345.
- Flora of Peru / by J. Francis Macbride. 13 1943 Chicago, [Ill.]: Field Museum of Natural History,  url p. 448, p. 452.
- Flora of Santa Catalina island (California) / Charles Frederick Millspaugh and Lawrence William Nuttall. 5 1923 Chicago, 1923. url p. 142, p. 143.
- Flora of southeastern Washington and adjacent Idaho / by Charles V. Piper and R. Kent Beattie. Lancaster, Pa.: New Era, 1914. url p. 147.
- Flora of the District of Columbia and vicinity. By A.S. Hitchcock and Paul C. Standley, with the assistance of the botanists of Washington. WashingtonGovt. print. off.1919 url p. 184.
- Flora of the Indiana dunes, a handbook of the flowering plants and ferns of the lake Michigan Coast of Indiana and of the Calumet District, by Donald Culross Peattie. Chicago, Field Museum of Natural History, 1930. url p. 235.
- Flora of the Presidency of Madras / by J.S. Gamble. London: West, Newman and Adlard, 1915- url p. 302.
- Flora of the Queen Charlotte Islands. [Ottawa: Queen's Printer], 1968-. url p. 421, p. 598, p. 61, p. 63, p. 68, p. 86.
- Flora of the U.S.S.R. [Springfield, Va.: Israel Program for Scientific Translations; 1968- url p. 104.
- Flora of the northwest coast, including the area west of the summit of the Cascade Mountains, from the forty-ninth parallel south to the Calapooia Mountains on the south border of Lane County, Oregon. Lancaster, Pa., Press of the New Era Printing Company, 1915. url .
- Flora of the northwest coast: including the area west of the summit of the Cascade Mountains, from the forty-ninth parallel south to the Calapooia Mountains on the south border of Lane County, Oregon / by Charles V. Piper and R. Kent Beattie. Lancaster, Pa.: Press of the New era printing company, 1915. url p. 220.
- Flora of the southeastern United States; being descriptions of the seed-plants, ferns and fern-allies growing naturally in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, and in Oklahom by John Kunkel Small. New York, The author, 1913. url p. 605, p. 607.
- Flora of the southeastern Washington and adjacent Idaho, Lancaster, Pa., Press of the New Era Printing Company, 1914. url .
- Flora of the vicinity of New York; a contribution to plant geography. [New York]1915 url p. 398.
- Florists' review Chicago: Florists' Pub. Co. url , , , , , , , .
- Flowers and insects; lists of visitors of four hundred and fifty-three flowers, by Charles Robertson. Carlinville, Ill., n.p.1928. url p. 137.
- Flowers of the field, by the late Rev. C. A. Johns. London, Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, 1911. url p. 13.
- Fodder and pasture plants, by George H. Clark and M. Oscar Malte. Ottawa, Minister of Agriculture, 1913. url p. 106.
- Fodder crops of the Punjab. Lahore, Govt. print., 1912 url p. 24, p. 25.
- Food for plants. New York, Chilean Nitrate of Soda Educational Bureau, [192-?] url p. 228.
- Food for plants. New ed. with supplementary notes. Edited and published by William S. Myers. New York: [s.n., 1922?] url p. 192.
- Food of the woodpeckers of the United States / Washington, D.C.: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Biological Survey, 1911. url .
- Forage plants and their culture, New York, The Macmillan company, 1914. url , p. 416.
- Forage plants and their culture, by Charles V. Piper. New York: The Macmillan company, 1914. url p. 411.
- Gardening for beginners; a handbook to the garden, by E.T. Cook. [London]"Country Life" [etc., 1914] url .
- General embryological information service. Utrecht, Hubrecht Laboratory. url p. 202, p. 51.
- General zoology / by H. L. Wieman. New York; McGraw-Hill book company, inc., 1938. url p. 359.
- Genetics today: proceedings of the XI International Congress of Genetics, The Hague, The Netherlands, September 1963 / edited by S. J. Geerts. Oxford: Pergamon Press, 1963-65. url p. 143.
- Growth of plants; twenty years' research at Boyce Thompson Institute. New York, Reinhold Pub. Corp., 1948. url p. 38.
- Guide to the Economic Museum of the New York Botanical Garden. New York, 1921. url p. 138.
- Handbook of the British flora: a description of the flowering plants and ferns indigenous to, or naturalized in, the British Isles. For the use of beginners and amateurs. By George Bentham. London: L. Reeve & Co., 1920. url p. 109.
- Henderson's Handbook of plants and general horticulture / By Peter Henderson. New York, P. Henderson & Co., 1910. url p. 135, p. 411, p. 412.
- Hints on landscape gardening, Boston and New York, Houghton Mifflin Company, 1917. url , .
- Hints on landscape gardening, by Prince von Pückler-Muskau; tr. by Bernhard Sickert and ed. by Samuel Parsons; with illustrations and maps. Boston, Houghton Mifflin Company, 1917. url p. 51.
- Horses & stables. London, Longmans, 1911. url p. 52.
- How to keep bees for profit, New York, The Macmillan company, 1918. url p. 302.
- Illinois River Bluffs area assessment / Illinois Department of Natural Resources, Office of Scientific Research and Analysis, [and the] State Geological Survey Division. Springfield, Ill.: Illinois Dept. of Natural Resources, 1998- url p. 172, p. 185.
- Illinois wild flowers, by John Voss and Virginia S. Eifert. Springfield,  url p. 160.
- Illustrations of the British flora: a series of wood engravings, with dissections, of British plants. London, L. Reeve, 1919. url .
- Improving California ranges / Berkeley, Calif.: College of Agriculture, University of California, 1945. url .
- International review of the science and practice of agriculture. Rome: International Institute of Agriculture, Bureau of Agricultural Intelligence and Plant Diseases, 1916-1926. url , p. 1770.
- Introduction to the chemistry of plant products, by Paul Haas and T. G. Hill. London, Longmans, Green and co., 1913. url p. 269.
- Introduction to the plant-life of the Oxford district. London, Milford, 1922-25. url p. 69, p. 71, p. 76, p. 77, p. 79, p. 80, p. 88, p. 97.
- Inventory of seeds and plants imported / U.S. Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Plant Industry. Washington, D.C.: G.P.O., 1914-1924. url , p. 11, p. 150, p. 2, p. 28, p. 39, p. 5, p. 50, p. 59, p. 82, p. 83, p. 87, p. 9, p. 96.
- Island life: or, the phenomena and causes of insular faunas and floras, including a revision and attempted solution of the problem of geological climates / London: Macmillan, 1911. url p. 361.
- Journal of Hymenoptera research. 11 Washington, D.C.: International Society of Hymenopterists, [1992- url p. 142.
- Journal of agricultural research. Washington, U.S. Govt. Printing Office, 1913-1949.. url p. 52.
- Journal of bacteriology. Baltimore, [Williams & Wilkins] url p. 239, p. 243, p. 246.
- Journal of ethnobiology. 8-9 1988-1989 Flagstaff, Ariz.: Center for Western Studies, 1981- url p. 104, p. 229, p. 38.
- Journal of forestry. Washington: Society of American Foresters, 1917- url p. 159.
- Journal of the Kentucky Academy of Science. Lexington, KY: The Academy, 1998- url p. 1, p. 11, p. 167, p. 192, p. 25, p. 3.
- Journal of the Washington Academy of Sciences. Washington [etc., Washington Academy of Sciences] url p. 141, p. 243.
- Joy of nature: how to observe and appreciate the great outdoors / [editor, Alma E. Guinness]. Pleasantville, N.Y.: Reader's Digest Association, c1977. url p. 325.
- Lake Maxinkuckee. A physical and biological survey by Barton Warren Evermann...and Howard Walton Clark... [Indianapolis, Wm. B. Burford, printer]1920. url p. 341.
- Lake Maxinkuckee. a physical and biological survey by Barton Warren Evermann and Howard Walton Clark. [Indianapolis, Wm. B. Burford, printer]1920. url p. 341.
- Lake Superior. [With a narrative of the tour by J. Elliot Cabot. Huntington, N.Y.]R. E. Krieger Pub. Co., 1974 [c1850] url p. 179.
- Landscape gardening / rev. by Frank A. Waugh, and including many chapters from Downing's "Rural essays". New York: Wiley, 1921. url p. 308.
- Landscape gardening as applied to home decoration. By Samuel T. Maynard. .. New York, J. Wiley, 1915. url p. 37.
- Landscape reclamation: a report on research into problems of reclaiming derelict land, by a research team of the University of Newcastle upon Tyne. GuildfordIPC Science and Technology Press1971- url p. 104, p. 106, p. 112, p. 88, p. 91, p. 92.
- Lawns, and how to make them: together with the proper keeping of putting greens / Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday, Page & Co., 1914, c1906. url .
- Leaf-mining insects / by James G. Needham, Stuart W. Frost, Beatrice H. Tothill. Baltimore: The Williams & Wilkins company, [c1928] url p. 321.
- Leaflets of western botany. San Fransisco:[J. T. Howell], 1932-1966. url , p. 65.
- List of intercepted plant pests / United States Department of Agriculture, Plant Quarantine and Control Administration. [Washington, D.C.: U.S. G.P.O.], 1932- url p. 17, p. 170, p. 174, p. 176, p. 20, p. 223, p. 224, p. 27, p. 32, p. 36, p. 44, p. 56, p. 61, p. 61, p. 61, p. 63, p. 63, p. 65, p. 67, p. 72, p. 73, p. 73, p. 73, p. 74, p. 74, p. 83, p. 84.
- Lists of plant types for landscape planting; the materials of planting for ornament listed according to their various uses, by Stephen F. Hamblin. Cambridge, Harvard University Press, 1923. url , , , , , , p. 104, p. 120, p. 126, p. 127, p. 141, p. 146, p. 150, p. 88, p. 90, p. 91.
- Making a lawn, by Luke J. Doogue. New York, McBride, Nast & company, 1912. url p. 16.
- Manual of vascular plants of the lower Yangtze Valley, China. Corvallis, Oregon State College url p. 192, p. 618.
- Meadows and pastures, by Joseph E. Wing. .. Chicago: The Breeder's Gazette, 1911. url p. 150, p. 150, p. 368, p. 368.
- Mechanisms of hard tissue destruction; a symposium presented at the Philadelphia meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, December 29 and 30, 1962. Washington, AAAS, 1963. url p. 762.
- Memoir / Ithaca, N.Y. url p. 9.
- Miscellaneous papers on the botany of Michigan, by C. K. Dodge. Prepared under the direction of Alexander G. Ruthven. Published as a part of the Annual report of the Board of Geological Survey for 1920. Lansing, Mich., Wynkoop Hallenbeck Crawford, State Printers, 1921. url p. 152, p. 51.
- Miscellaneous publication - University of Kansas, Museum of Natural History. 1965 Lawrence: University of Kansas, 1946-1996. url p. 49.
- Money in bees in Australasia. A practical treatise on the profitable management of the honey bee in Australasia, London [etc.]Whitcombe and Tombs, limited,  url .
- More beetles, by J. Henri Fabre, tr. by Alexander Teixeira de Mattos. .. New York: Dodd, Mead and Company, 1922. url p. 321.
- Nantucket wild flowers / by Alice O. Albertson; illustrated by Anne Hinchman. New York and London: G. P. Putnam's sons, 1921. url p. 156, p. 156, p. 441.
- National Arboretum contribution. Washington, D.C.: The Arboretum: 1953- url p. 27.
- Natural areas inventory, Gates County, North Carolina / Raleigh: North Carolina Coastal Energy Impact Program, Office of Coastal Management, North Carolina Dept. of Natural Resources and Community Development,  url p. 149.
- Nature's garden; an aid to knowledge of our wild flowers and their insect visitors. With colored plates and many other illus. photographed directly from nature by Henry Troth and A. R. Dugmore. Text by Neltje Blanchan [pseud.] 1922 Garden City, N. Y.: Doubleday, Page, 1922. url p. 209.
- New York State Museum bulletin. Albany, N.Y.: University of the State of New York, 1916-1944. url p. 123, p. 96, p. 99.
- New Zealand plants and their story. By L. Cockayne. .. Wellington, N.Z., M.F. Marks, Govt. Printer, 1919. url p. 247.
- Notes on the distribution and bibliography of North American bees of the families, Apidae, Meliponidae, Bombidae, Euglossidae, and Anthophoridae, New York1920 url p. 609.
- Observations on the flowering plants, ferns and fern allies growing wild in Marquette County, Michigan, in 1916 and 1917, especially in the vicinity of the Huron Mountain Club. Ann Arbor, Michigan, Published by the University, 1918. url .
- Our early wild flowers: a study of the herbaceous plants blooming in early spring in the northern states / by Harriet L. Keeler. Illustrated by Mary Keffer and Eloise P. Luquer. New York: Scribner, 1916. url p. 240.
- Pasture plants and pastures of New Zealand, by F.W. Hilgendorf. .. Melbourne and London [etc.]Whitcombe & Tombs, limited[1919?] url p. 54.
- Pasture studies: some results, Bangor [Wales]Jarvis & Foster, printers, 1919. url , , , , , , , , .
- Permanent and temporary pastures, London, Simpkin, Marshall, Hamilton, Kent, 1911. url , , , .
- Permanent and temporary pastures, by Martin J. Sutton. London, Simpkin, Marshall, Hamilton, Kent & Co., limited, 1911. url p. 77.
- Persistence of seven forage legumes under three grazing regimes / by James Pierre Muir. 1989. url p. 143, p. 26, p. 35.
- Pharmaceutical botany, with glossary of botanical terms. Philadelphia, Blakiston url p. 341.
- Photosynthesis and related processes, by Eugene I. Rabinowitch. .. New York, N.Y., Interscience Publishers, inc., 1945- url p. 62.
- Physiological plant anatomy, tr. by Montagu Drummond. London, MacMillan, 1914. url p. 388.
- Phytologia. Bronx Park, New York, H.A. Gleason and H.N. Moldenke, url p. 140, p. 33, p. 347, p. 364, p. 37, p. 371, p. 426, p. 47, p. 53, p. 57, p. 69.
- Plant Form OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS url p. 133, p. 340.
- Plant ecology, by W. B. McDougall. Philadelphia, Lea & Febiger url p. 80, p. 81, p. 82.
- Plant geography, by George S. Boulger, F. L. S. London, J. M. Dent & Son, 1912. url p. 81.
- Plant growth substances, edited by Folke Skoog. [Madison]University of Wisconsin Press, 1951. url p. 465.
- Plant hybridization before Mendel, by H.F. Roberts. .. Princeton, Princeton University Press, 1929. url p. 28.
- Plant indicators: the relation of plant communities to process and practice. WashingtonCarnegie Institution of Washington1920 url p. 58.
- Plant sociology; the study of plant communities; authorized English translation of Pflanzensoziologie, by Dr. J. Braun-Blanquet. Translated, revised and edited by George D. Fuller and Henry S. Conard. New York and London, McGraw-Hill book company, inc., 1932. url p. 292.
- Plant species of special concern and plant associations of Sheridan County, Montana / Helena, Mont.: Montana Natural Heritage Program, 2000. url .
- Plants of Mississippi: a list of flowering plants and ferns / by E.N. Lowe. [Jackson, Miss.]: Mississippi State Geological Survey, 1921. url p. 169.
- Plants of the Punjab: a descriptive key to the flora of the Punjab, North-west Frontier Province, and Kashmir / by C.J. Bamber. Lahore: Supt. Govt. Printing, Punjab, 1916. url p. 553.
- Plants of the Punjab; a descriptive key to the flora of the Punjab, North-west Frontier Province and Kashmir. LahorePrinted by The Superintendent Government Printing1916 url p. 553.
- Popular names of flowers, fruits, &c., as used in the county of Somerset and the adjacent parts of Devon, Dorset and Wilts. Yeovil, Western Gazette, 1922. url p. 242.
- Practical plant biochemistry, by Muriel Wheldale Onslow. .. Cambridge, University press, 1920. url p. 153, p. 166.
- Practical plant biochemistry. CambridgeUniversity Press1923 url p. 168, p. 180.
- Preliminary report on the alfalfa weevil. [Phytonomus posticus] Washington, Govt. print. off., 1912. url p. 44.
- Principles of general physiology. London, Longmans, 1915. url p. 737.
- Principles of soil microbiology, by Selman A. Waksman. Baltimore, Williams & Wilkins, 1927. url p. 136, p. 274.
- Proceedings and transactions of the British Entomological and Natural History Society. London, British Entomological and Natural History Society. url , p. 124, p. 15, p. 153, p. 58, p. 64, p. 72, p. 74, p. 75, p. 76, p. 79, p. 91.
- Proceedings of the Entomological Society of Nova Scotia. Truro, N.S., Entomological Society of Nova Scotia. url p. 36, p. 36.
- Productive bee-keeping: modern methods of production and marketing of honey / by Frank C. Pellett. .. 134 illustrations in the text. Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott, [c1916] url p. 58.
- Productive bee-keeping; modern methods of production and marketing of honey, London, J. B. Lippincott company, [c1918] url .
- Productive farm crops / by E. G. Montgomery; 220 illustrations in text. Philadelphia: J. B. Lippincott, [c1922] url p. 375.
- Productive farm crops, by E. C. Montgomery. Philadelphia, Lippincott url p. 375.
- Productive farm crops, by E. G. Montgomery, 203 illustrations in the text. London, J.B. Lippincott company[c1916] url p. 375.
- Productive feeding of farm animals, by F. W. Woll; 105 illustrations in the text. London, J. B. Lippincott Company[c1921] url p. 119.
- Productive plant husbandry; a text-book for high schools, including plant propagation, plant breeding, soils, field crops gardening, fruit growing, forestry, insects, plant diseases and farm management, by Kary Cadmus Davis... 312 illustrations. London, J.B. Lippincott company[c1917] url p. 167, p. 168.
- Protected Landscapes: experience around the world. Prepared for the International Symposium on Protected Landscapes, Grange-over-Sands, England 5-10 October 1987 IUCN url p. 341.
- Radiation biology, edited by Alexander Hollaender with the cooperation of Austin M. Brues [and others]. New York, McGraw-Hill, 1954-56. url p. 764.
- Range and pasture management, by Arthur W. Sampson. New York, John Wiley, 1923. url p. 153, p. 418, p. 44.
- Recent advances in microscopy; biological applications, edited by A. Piney. With 83 illustrations. Philadelphia, P. Blakiston's son & co., inc., 1931. url p. 225.
- Reclamation of mined lands in the western coal region / by Perry F. Narten. .. [et al.]. [Reston, Va.: Distribution Branch, Text Products Section, U.S. Geological Survey [distributor], 1983. url .
- Report on the conservation status of Cirsium longistylum, a candidate threatened species / Lisa A. Schassberger. Helena, Mont.: Montana Natural Heritage Program, . url p. 11.
- Research in photosynthesis; papers and discussions presented at the Gatlinburg conference, October 25-29, 1955, sponsored by the Committee on Photobiology of the National Academy of Sciences-National Research Council and support Edited by H. Gaffron [and others]. New York, Interscience Publishers, 1957. url p. 512, p. 523.
- Root development in the grassland formation, a correlation of the root systems of native vegetation and crop plants. Washington, Carnegie inst. of Washington, 1920. url p. 126, p. 136.
- Root-knot and its control. Washington, Govt. print. off., 1911. url p. 20.
- Sable Island, with a catalogue of its vascular plants / by Harold St. John. Boston: Gray Herbarium of Harvard University, 1921. url p. 37, p. 44.
- Science from an easy chair, by Sir Ray Lankester. .. With fifty-five illustrations. New York: H. Holt and Company, 1913. url p. 269.
- Science from an easy chair. Second series. LondonMethuen url p. 269.
- Science from an easy chair; a second series, London, Methuen url .
- Science progress. London: John Murray, 1916- url .
- Secrets of earth and sea, London, Methuen & co. ltd. url .
- Secrets of earth and sea, by Sir Ray Lankester. London: Methuen & co. ltd.,  url p. 98, p. 98, p. 98.
- Seeds handbook for agriculture, horticulture and forestry, with a key for the identification of the important agricultural seeds = Handbuch der Samenkunde für Landwirtschaft, Gartenbau und Forstwirtschaft, mit einem Schlussel zur Bestimmung der wichtigsten landwirtschaftlichen Samen / Walther Brouwen and Adolf Stahlin. [S.l.: s.n.], 1980. url p. 90.
- Selected western flora: Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta / Toronto: Macmillan Company of Canada, [c1915] url .
- Sensitive plant species survey, Garfield and McCone Counties, Montana / prepared by Bonnie L. Heidel; prepared for Bureau of Land Management. Helena, MT: Montana Natural Heritage Program,  url .
- Sensitive plant survey in the Horse Prairie Creek drainage, Beaverhead County, Montana, Butte District, Bureau of Land Management / prepared by Jim Vanderhorst; prepared for United States Department of Interior, Bureau of Land management, Dillon Resource Area. Helena, Mont.: Montana Natural Heritage Program, c1995. url p. 40.
- Sensitive plant survey of the Sage Creek Area, Beaverhead County, Montana, Dillon Resource Area, Bureau of Land Management / prepared by Peter Lesica and Jim Vanderhorst; prepared for USDI Bureau of Land Management, Butte District. Helena, Mt.: Montana Natural Heritage Program,  url p. 38.
- Sensitive plant surveys in the Big Belt and Elkhorn Mountains, U.S.D.A. Forest Service, Region 1, Helena National Forest, Montana / prepared by Jackie M. Poole and Bonnie L. Heidel; prepared for Helena National Forest. Helena, Mont.: Montana Natural Heritage Program,  url .
- Sensitive plant surveys in the Gallatin National Forest, Montana / prepared by Jim Vanderhorst; prepared for U.S. Forest Service, Gallatin National Forest. Helena, MT: Montana Natural Heritage Program, . url p. 51.
- Sensitive plant surveys, 1989: U.S. Forest Service, Region 1, Gallatin National Forest / prepared for United States Department of Agriculture, Forest Service; prepared by Sarah Y. Mathews. Helena, Mont.: Montana Natural Heritage Program,  url p. 10.
- Soil conditions and plant growth / London; Longmans, Green, 1912. url .
- Soil conditions and plant growth. By Edward J. Russell. .. London, Longmans, Green and co., 1915. url p. 145.
- Soil conditions and plant growth. LondonLongmans, Green1921 url p. 242.
- Soil fertility and permanent agriculture, by Cyril G. Hopkins. .. Boston, Ginn, [c1910] url p. 557.
- Soiling crops and the silo; how to cultivate and harvest the crops; how to build and fill the silo; and how to use silage. New York, O. Judd co., 1910. url p. 205.
- Some effects of the species and stage of maturity of plants on the forage consumption of grazing steers of various weights / by W.P. Garrigus and H.P. Rusk. Urbana, Ill.: University of Illinois Agricultural Experiment Station, 1939. url p. 499.
- Special scientific report--wildlife / U.S. Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service. Washington, D.C.: The Service, 1949- url p. 25.
- Spixiana. 7 1984 München: Zoologische Staatssammlung München, 1977- url p. 153, p. 156, p. 157, p. 234, p. 236.
- Spring flora of the Wasatch region / by A.O. Garrett. Salt Lake City: Skelton Publishing, 1911. url p. 48.
- Standardized plant names; a catalogue of approved scientific and common names of plants in American commerce. Salem, Mass., 1923. url p. 467, p. 498, p. 93.
- Station bulletin. Durham, N.H.: Agricultural Experiment Station, University of New Hampshire, 1948- url p. 3, p. 33, p. 72.
- Statistical methods: by C.B. Davenport. New York: J. Wiley, 1914. url p. 70.
- Status review of Cirsium longistylum, U.S.D.A. Forest Service, Region 1 Lewis and Clark National Forest, Montana / Lisa A. Schassberger and Peter L. Achuff. Helena, Mont.: Montana Natural Heritage Program, . url p. 7.
- Strasburger's Text-book of botany. Rewritten by Dr. Hans Fitting. .. Dr. Ludwig Jost. .. Dr. Heinrich Schenck. .. Dr. George Karsten. London, Macmillan, 1921. url p. 703.
- Syllogeus. Ottawa, National Museum of Natural Sciences, 1972-1995. url p. 10, p. 13, p. 27, p. 45.
- Symposium on Mutation and Plant Breeding; [proceedings] Sponsored by the Committee on Plant Breeding and Genetics of the Agricultural Board. Washington, National Academy of Sciences-National Research Council, 1961. url p. 107, p. 359, p. 458.
- Taxonomic literature: a selective guide to botanical publications and collections with dates, commentaries and types (TL2) Utrecht: Bohn, Scheltema & Holkema, 1976-1988. url p. 11, p. 403, p. 538.
- Text-book of pastoral and agricultural botany, for the study of the injurious and useful plants of country and farm, by John W. Harshberger. .. with 121 illustrations. Philadelphia: P. Blakiston's Son & Co., [c1920] url p. 195.
- Textbook of general zoology, by Winterton C. Curtis...and Mary J. Guthrie... New York, J. Wiley & sons, inc.;1927. url p. 34.
- Textbook of pastoral and agricultural botany, for the study of the injurious and useful plants of country and farm, by John W. Harshberger. .. with 121 illustrations. Philadelphia: P. Blakiston's Son & Co., [c1920] url p. 195.
- Textbook of theoretical botany, by R. C. McLean and W. R. Ivimey-Cook. London, Longmans, Green[1951- url p. 1064, p. 1259, p. 1320, p. 1321, p. 1552, p. 2181.
- The ABC and XYZ of bee culture; a cyclopedia of everything pertaining to the care of the honey-bee; bees, hives, honey, implements, honey-plants, etc.. .. By A.I. Root and E.R. Root. Medina, Ohio, The A.I. Root Company, 1910. url p. 86.
- The Bahama flora, New York, The Authors, 1920. url , .
- The Bahama flora, by Nathaniel Lord Britton and Charles Frederick Millspaugh. New York, Published by the authors, 1920. url p. 179, p. 179, p. 180, p. 180, p. 180, p. 180.
- The British nature book; a complete handbook and guide to British nature study, embracing the mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects, plants, etc., in the United Kingdom, by S.N. Sedgwick. .. Edinburgh, T.C. & E.C. Jack, Ltd., 1922. url p. 445.
- The British rust fungi (Uredinales) their biology and classification, Cambridge, University Press, 1913. url , , .
- The Canadian field-naturalist. 46 1932 Ottawa, Ottawa Field-Naturalists' Club. url lewis , fig. 6-9 , p. 119, p. 152, p. 153, p. 154, p. 159, p. 16, p. 172, p. 18, p. 190, p. 197, p. 206, p. 219, p. 291, p. 292, p. 317, p. 328, p. 338, p. 36, p. 361, p. 383, p. 448, p. 452, p. 454, p. 458, p. 467, p. 492, p. 503, p. 504, p. 506, p. 56, p. 607, p. 631, p. 64, p. 72, p. 83, p. 86, p. 89, p. 90.
- The English flower garden and home grounds: design and arrangement shown by existing examples of gardens in Great Britain and Ireland, followed by a description of the plants, shrubs, and trees for the open-air garden and their culture / by W. Robinson. London: J. Murray, 1911. url p. 859.
- The Fungi which cause plant disease, by F. L. Stevens. .. New York, The Macmillan Company, 1913. url , , p. 168.
- The Great Basin naturalist. 41 1981 Provo, Utah: M.L. Bean Life Science Museum, Brigham Young University, 1939-1999. url p. 113, p. 213, p. 244, p. 288, p. 353, p. 359, p. 623, p. 634, p. 69.
- The Journal of animal behavior. Albany, N.Y.: Henry Holt and Co., [1911-1917?] url p. 168.
- The Journal of heredity. Washington, etc., American Genetic Association url p. 96.
- The Journal of the Iowa Academy of Science: JIAS. Cedar Falls, Iowa: The Academy, 1988- url p. 141.
- The Leguminosae of Illinois. Urbana, University of Illinois Press, 1953. url , p. 25, p. 27.
- The Monthly bulletin of the State Commission of Horticulture. Sacramento, Calif.: The Commission, 1911-1919. url p. 753.
- The Natural history of Juan Fernandez and Easter Island / edited by Carl Skottsberg. Uppsala: Almqvist & Wiksells Boktryckeri, 1920-1956. url , p. 949.
- The Review of applied entomology. Farnham Royal, Eng., etc.: Commonwealth Agricultural Bureaux, etc. url p. 114, p. 133, p. 205, p. 33, p. 516, p. 585, p. 695, p. 702, p. 834, p. 842.
- The bee-keeper's guide: or Manual of the apiary / Chicago. Ill.: George W. York & Co., 1910, 1883. url .
- The blossom circle of the year in southern gardens, New York, N.Y., A. T. De La Mare company, inc., 1922. url p. 201.
- The book of the Rothamsted experiments. 2d ed., rev. by E.J. Russell. Issued with the authority of the Lawes Agricultural Trust Committee. New YorkDutton1917 url p. 182, p. xix.
- The botany of Iceland, edited by L. Kolderup Rosenvinge and Eug. Warming. Copenhagen, J. Frimodt, 1912- url p. 337.
- The botany of crop plants: a text and reference book. Philadelphia: P. Blakiston's Son, [c1917] url , .
- The botany of crop plants; a text and reference book, by Wilfred W. Robbins. .. Philadelphia, P. Blakiston's Son & Co.[c1917] url , p. 433.
- The complete garden, by Albert D. Taylor, assisted by Gordon D. Cooper. Illustrated with fifty full page cuts, four line charts, and nine coloured plates. Garden City, N.Y., Doubleday, Page, 1921. url , p. 277.
- The effects of cross and self fertilisation in the vegetable kingdom. LondonJ. Murray1916 url p. 361.
- The entomologist's log-book and dictionary of the life histories and food plants of the British Macro-Lepidoptera, giving many thousands of facts and data connected with the appearance of the ova, larvæ, pupæ, and imagines: methods of capture: habitats: food plants: authorities: synonyms: etc., in Latin and Englis by Alfred George Scorer. London, G. Routledge & sons, limited, 1913. url , p. 103, p. 33.
- The farmers' handbook [4th ed.] Issued by direction of the Minister of agriculture. .. Comp. by W.H. Brown. .. Sydney, J. Spence, 1922. url p. 580, p. 586.
- The faunal connections between Europe and North America. New York, Wiley url p. 177, p. 181.
- The feeding of animals, by Whitman Howard Jordan. New York, The Macmillan company, 1917. url p. 460, p. 460.
- The flora of Boulder, Colorado, and vicinity. [Columbia, Mo.]The University of Missouri, 1911. url p. 154.
- The flora of the Nilgiri and Pulney Hill-tops / by P.F. Fyson; with 580 full page illustrations and 4 maps by Lady Bourne, Mrs. Fyson and others. Madras: Printed by the Supt., Govt. Press, 1915-1920. url p. 110.
- The flora of the town of Southold, Long Island, and Gardiner's Island / New York: Torrey Botanical Club, 1914? url p. 117, p. 244.
- The flower and the bee; plant life and pollination, LondonConstable1919 url p. 55.
- The illustrated Australasian bee manual and complete guide to modern bee culture in the Southern Hemisphere / Wellington, N.Z.: Gordon & Gotch, 1911. url .
- The importance of seed characteristics in the natural reproduction of coniferous forests / by Julius Valentine Hofmann. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota, 1918. url p. 22.
- The leaf-spot diseases of alfalfa and red clover caused by the fungi Pseudopeziza medicaginis and Pseudopeziza trifolii, respectively. Washington, Govt. print. off., 1919. url p. 25.
- The lipids, their chemistry and biochemistry. New York, Interscience Publishers, 1951-57. url p. 1001, p. 321.
- The native flora of the vicinity of Cold Spring Harbor, L.I., New York. n.p., 1925 url p. 172.
- The natural history and topography of Groton, Massachusetts / by Samuel Abbott Green. .. [Cambridge, J. Wilson and Son]1912-14. url p. 9.
- The natural history of Chautauqua. New York: B. W. Huebsch, 1917. url p. 58.
- The naturalisation of animals & plants in New Zealand, Cambridge [Eng.]University Press, 1922. url , , , , .
- The nature-study of plants in theory and practice for the hobby-botanist, by Thomas Alfred Dymes, with an introduction by F.E. Weiss. London, Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge;1920. url .
- The organic constituents of higher plants: their chemistry and interrelationships. With contributions by Ernest Sondheimer. Minneapolis, Burgess Pub. Co. url p. 54.
- The parasitic fungi of New Jersey / by Carl A. Schwarze. New Brunswick: New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Stations, 1917. url p. 198, p. 216.
- The phanerogams of the Juan Fernandez Islands. url .
- The plant community [by] Herbert C. Hanson [and] Ethan D. Churchill. New York, Reinhold Pub. Corp. url p. 198, p. 30, p. 35, p. 85.
- The plants of Michigan; simple keys for the identification of the native seed plants of the state, by Henry Allan Gleason. Ann Arbor, G. Wahr, c1918. url p. 61.
- The potentialities of revegetating and utilizing agronomic species on strip mined areas in Illinois. Urbana, Ill.: University of Illinois, Agricultural Experiment Station url p. 10, p. 14, p. 17.
- The principles of agriculture, a text-book for schools and rural societies. New York, 1914. url p. 193, p. 194.
- The principles of agriculture; a text-book for schools and rural societies, ed. by L. H. Bailey. London, Macmillan & co., ltd., 1918, c1909. url p. 194.
- The principles of agronomy; a text-book of crop production for high-schools and short-courses in agricultural colleges, by Franklin S. Harris. .. and George Stewart. New York, The Macmillan company, 1915. url p. 274.
- The principles of plant-teratology. London, The Ray Society, 1915-1916. url , , , , , , , , , .
- The process of evolution [by] Paul R. Ehrlich [and] Richard W. Holm. Illustrated by Anne H. Ehrlich. New York, McGraw-Hill url p. 146, p. 346.
- The rodents of Iowa, by Dayton Stoner. Des Moines, Iowa Geological Survey, 1918. url p. 95.
- The standard cyclopedia of horticulture; a discussion, for the amateur, and the professional and commercial grower, of the kinds, characteristics and methods of cultivation of the species of plants grown in the regions of the United States a Illustrated with colored plates, four thousand engravings in the text, and ninety-six full-page cuts. New York, Macmillan, 1919 [c1914] url p. 3159, p. 3378, p. 3608, p. 805.
- The sulfur fertility status of Florida soils / 1980. url p. 163.
- The vegetation of Shackleford Bank / by I.F. Lewis. Raleigh: Edwards & Broughton, 1917. url .
- The vegetation of the New Jersey Pine-Barrens: an ecologic investigation / by John W. Harshberger. Philadelphia: Christopher Sower Company, 1916. url p. 106.
- The vegetation of the Siberian-Mongolian frontiers (the Sayansk region) [Trondhjem]K. Norske Videnskabers Selskab url , , , , , , , .
- The weed flora of Iowa / [by L. H. Pammel; with the collaboration of Charlotte M. King. .. et al.] Des Moines: Iowa Geological Survey, 1913. url p. 450, p. 451, p. 718.
- The weed flora of Iowa Des Moines, Iowa geological survey, 1913. url , .
- The weed flora of Iowa. .. Des Moines, Iowa Geological Survey, 1913. url p. 450, p. 451, p. 718.
- To the River Plate and back: the narrative of a scientific mission to South America, with observations upon things seen and suggested / by W.J. Holland; with eight plates in color from drawings by the author and 78 other illustrations. 1913 New York: G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1913. url p. 227, p. 386, p. 387.
- Trace elements in plants and animals, by Walter Stiles. .. Cambridge [Eng.]The University Press;1946. url p. 134.
- Transactions of the Kentucky Academy of Science. [Lexington, Ky.]Kentucky Academy of Science, 1923-1997. url p. 146, p. 202, p. 239, p. 42, p. 49, p. 5, p. 52, p. 67, p. 86, p. 93, p. 98.
- Transuranic elements in the environment: a summary of environmental research on transuranium radionuclides funded by the U.S. Department of Energy through calendar year 1979 / Wayne C. Hanson, editor; prepared for the U.S. Department of Energy, Assistant Secretary for Environment, Office of Health and Environmental Research. [Oak Ridge, TN]: Technical Information Center/U.S. Dept. of Energy; 1980. url p. 474.
- Tulane studies in zoology and botany. 24 1983 New Orleans: Tulane University, [1968- url , p. 122, p. 47.
- Tulane studies in zoology. 1 1954 New Orleans: Tulane University, 1953-1968. url p. 148, p. 152.
- Tutira: the story of a New Zealand sheep station / by H. Guthrie-Smith. Edinburgh: Blackwood, 1921. url p. 165, p. 237, p. 249.
- University of California publications in agricultural sciences. Berkeley, University of California Press. url , p. 356, p. 357, p. 358, p. 363, p. 365, p. 369, p. 370, p. 371, p. 373, p. 374, p. 375.
- Useful plants and drugs of Iran and Iraq / by David Hooper. With notes by Henry Field. 9 1937 Chicago, 1937. url p. 180, p. 232, p. 236, p. 239.
- Vascular plant and sensitive plant species inventory for the highland mountains, Deerlodge National Forest; prepared for Deerlodge National Forest / prepared by Peter Lesica. Helena, Mont.: Montana Natural Heritage Program,  url p. 23, p. 43.
- Vascular plants of the Sangamon River basin; annotated checklist and ecological summary [by] Almut G. Jones and David T. Bell. [Urbana], University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Agriculture,  url p. 52.
- Vegetation of the Peak District / C. E. Moss. Cambridge: University Press, 1913. url p. 110, p. 113.
- Vegetation of the Peak District. Cambridge, University Press, 1913. url p. 110, p. 136, p. 263.
- Vetch, "the king of soil builders, " Waterloo, Iowa, The Galloway bros.-Bowman co., c1913. url p. 24.
- Veterinary toxicology. Chicago, A. Eger, 1912. url .
- Weeds of farm land, by Winifred E. Brenchley. New York, Longmans, Green and co., 1920. url p. 238.
- Weeds of the farm and garden, by L.H. Pammel. .. New York, Orange Judd, 1912. url p. 29, p. 33, p. 38, p. 48.
- Wild flowers of the North American mountains. New York, McBride, 1917. url p. 24, p. 375.
- Wild flowers. London, Dodge url p. 23.
- Bisby, F.A., Y.R. Roskov, M.A. Ruggiero, T.M. Orrell, L.E. Paglinawan, P.W. Brewer, N. Bailly, J. van Hertum, eds (2007). Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life: 2007 Annual Checklist. Species 2000: Reading, U.K.
- Brands, S.J. (comp.) 1989-present. The Taxonomicon. Universal Taxonomic Services, Zwaag, The Netherlands. Accessed March 27, 2012.
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility. Accessed December 10, 2007. http://www.gbif.org Mediated distribution data from 10 providers.
- Heyn CC & Heller D 1991/1993 (from ILDIS).
- ILDIS World Database of Legumes. Release date: May 1, 2007
- Light, Kris. East Tennessee Wildflowers
- Roskov YR, 2000-11 (from ILDIS).
- Ruggiero M., Gordon D., Bailly N., Kirk P., Nicolson D. (2011). The Catalogue of Life Taxonomic Classification, Edition 2, Part A. In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life: 2011 Annual Checklist (Bisby F.A., Roskov Y.R., Orrell T.M., Nicolson D., Paglinawan L.E., Bailly N., Kirk P.M., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Ouvrard D., eds). DVD; Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- USDA, ARS, National Genetic Resources Program. Germplasm Resources Information Network - (GRIN) [Online Database]. National Germplasm Resources Laboratory, Beltsville, Maryland. URL (May 01, 2008)
- van der Maesen, LJG, 2001-03 (from ILDIS).
Accessed through GBIF Data Portal November 11, 2007:
- Jyväskylä University Museum - The Section of Natural Sciences, Vascular plant collection of Jyvaskyla University Museum
- Oregon State University, Vascular Plant Collection
- School of Life Sciences, Arizona State University, Arizona State University Vascular Plant Herbarium
- The Danish Biodiversity Information Facility, Botany registration database by Danish botanists
- The New York Botanical Garden, Bronx River Bioblitz
- UK National Biodiversity Network, Botanical Society of the British Isles - Vascular Plants Database
- UK National Biodiversity Network, Environment and Heritage Service - EHS Species Datasets
- UK National Biodiversity Network, Scottish Borders Biological Records Centre - SWT Scottish Borders Local Wildlife Site Survey data 1996-2000 - species information
- University of Alabama Biodiversity and Systematics, Herbarium
- University of Turku provider, Rosaceae and Fabaceae of Kevo region, Northern Finland
- Biodiversity Heritage Library NamebankID: 3874446
- Catalogue of Life Accepted Name Code: ILD-5540
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility Taxonkey: 4395043
- Globally Unique Identifier: urn:lsid:ipni.org:names:50104-3
- GRIN Nomen Number: 300625
- Integrated Taxonomic Information System (ITIS) Taxonomic Serial Number (TSN): 26206
- U.S.D.A. Plant Symbol: TRRE3
- Zipcode Zoo Species Identifier: 66816
- "Trifolium". in Flora of Pakistan Page 284. Published by Science Press (Beijing) and Missouri Botanical Garden Press. Online at EFloras.org. [back]
- Mean = 267.510 meters (877.657 feet), Standard Deviation = 402.560 based on 20,000 observations. Altitude information for each observation from British Oceanographic Data Centre. [back]