Common Names in English:
Spring Forget Me Not, Spring Forget-Me-Not
, biennial, or annual
, less often lianas, shrubs
, or trees
, usually bristly
or scabrous-pubescent. Leaves simple
, alternate, rarely opposite, entire or serrate at margin
. Inflorescences often double
scorpioid cymes, rarely solitary; bracts present or absent. Flowers bisexual
, rarely zygomorphic. Calyx usually 5-parted or lobed
, mostly persistent
. Corolla tubular
, rotate, funnelform
, or salverform
5, rarely more, mostly trapeziform, rarely absent, sometimes a ring
present; limb usually 5-parted; lobes
overlapping, rarely twisted in bud. Stamens 5, inserted
on corolla tube or rarely at throat
or rarely exserted; anthers
, 2-loculed, usually dorsifixed
, less often medifixed
, dehiscence longitudinal
. Nectaries at base of corolla tube or on disc below ovary. Ovary superior, 2-carpellate; locules 2 and each with 2 ovules, or 4 and each with 1 ovule; ovules nearly atropous
, semianatropous, or anatropous
. Style terminal
, branched or not. Gynobase
, or subulate
. Fruit 1-4-seeded drupes or nutlets
(mericarps) ; nutlets mostly dry, often ornamented with wings
, prickles and/or glochids (stiff bristles
or anchorlike tips
) . Seeds vertical
membranous; embryo straight, less often curved
; cotyledons flat, fleshy
About 156 genera and 2500 species: temperate and tropical regions , centered in the Mediterranean region; 47 genera and 294 species in China, of which four genera and 156 species are endemic.
, short pubescent
. Leaves alternate. Cymes becoming racemelike after anthesis
or rarely with few bracts. Calyx 5-lobed or parted
, slightly enlarged or not in fruit. Corolla blue or white, rarely light purple, usually salverform
, rarely campanulate
5, scalelike; lobes
convolute. Stamens included
, apex obtuse
. Ovary 4-parted. Style linear
; stigma discoid
flat or slightly convex
4, usually ovate, appressed
, shiny; attachment scar
About 50 species: Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America; five species in China.
Typically found at an altitude of 0 to 1,812 meters (0 to 5,945 feet).
Duration: Annual , Biennial
- Whittaker & Margulis,1978
- Haeckel, 1866
- Cavalier-Smith, 1981
- Sinnott, 1935 ex Cavalier-Smith, 1998
- Vascular Plants
- Kenrick & Crane, 1997
- Brongniart, 1843
- Takhtajan, 1967
- Superorder: Solananae () - R. Dahlgren Ex Reveal, 1992
- Subclass: Asteridae () - Takhtajan, 1967
- Class: Spermatopsida () - Brongniart, 1843
- Infraphylum: Radiatopses () - Kenrick & Crane, 1997
- Subphylum: Euphyllophytina ()
- Phylum: Tracheophyta () - Sinnott, 1935 ex Cavalier-Smith, 1998 - Vascular Plants
- Subkingdom: Viridaeplantae () - Cavalier-Smith, 1981
- Kingdom: Plantae () - Haeckel, 1866 - Plants
Myosotis virginica auct. non (L.) B. S. P.
Status: Accepted Name
Last scrutiny: 15-Mar-2000
Members of the genus Myosotis
ZipcodeZoo has pages for 43 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in this genus:
M. alpestris alpestris (Alpine Forget-Me-Not) · M. arvensis (Field Forget-Me-Not) · M. arvensis arvensis (Field Forget-Me-Not) · M. asiatica (Alpine Forget Me Not) · M. australis (Austral Forget-Me-Not) · M. azorica (Azores Forget-Me-Not) · M. canescens (Hairy Forget Me Not) · M. capitata (Sub-Antartic Forget-Me-Not) · M. colensoi (Colensos Forget-Me-Not) · M. discolor (Changing Forget-Me-Not) · M. dissitiflora 'Blue Bird' (Annual Forget-Me-Not) · M. latifolia (Broad-Leaf Forget-Me-Not) · M. laxa (Bay Forget-Me-Not) · M. laxa cespitosa (Bay Forget-Me-Not) · M. macrosperma (Large-Seeded Forget-Me-Not) · M. ramosissima (Early Forget-Me-Not) · M. scirpoides (Forget Me Not) · M. scorpioides (Forget-Me-Not) · M. scorpioides palustris (Forget-Me-Not) · M. scorpioides scorpioides (Yelloweye Forget-Me-Not) · M. scorpioides 'Mermaid' (Water Forget-Me-Not) · M. scorpioides 'Semperflorens' (Water Forget-Me-Not) · M. secunda (Creeping Forget-Me-Not) · M. stricta (Small-Flowered Forget-Me-Not) · M. sylvatica (Forget-Me-Not) · M. sylvatica alba (Woodland Forget-Me-Not) · M. sylvatica 'Bluesylva' (Forget-Me-Not) · M. sylvatica 'Blue Bird' (Blue Bird Forget Me Not) · M. sylvatica 'Bobo Blue' (Bobo Blue Forget-Me-Not) · M. sylvatica 'Early Bird Blue' (Early Bird Blue Forget-Me-Not) · M. sylvatica 'Indigo Compacta' (Forget-Me-Not) · M. sylvatica 'Rosylva' (Forget-Me-Not) · M. sylvatica 'Royal Blue Compact' (Forget-Me-Not) · M. sylvatica 'Snowsylva' (Forget-Me-Not) · M. sylvatica 'Spring Symphony Blue' (Forget-Me-Not) · M. sylvatica 'Victoria Blue' (Victoria Blue Forget-Me-Not) · M. sylvatica 'Victoria Blue Dwarf' (Forget-Me-Not) · M. sylvatica 'Victoria Dark Blue' (Forget-Me-Not) · M. sylvatica 'Victoria Indigo Blue' (Forget-Me-Not) · M. sylvatica 'Victoria Pink Dwarf' (Forget-Me-Not) · M. sylvatica 'Victoria Rose' (Forget-Me-Not) · M. sylvatica 'Victoria White' (Forget-Me-Not) · M. verna (Spring Forget Me Not)
- Search for Pictures: images.google.com
- Search for Scholarly Articles: Google Scholar
- Search using Scientific Name and Vernacular Names: All the Web | AltaVista Canada | AltaVista | Excite | Google | HotBot | Lycos
- Search using Specialized Databases: GenBank | Medline | Scirus | CISTI/CAL | Agricola Periodicals | Agricola Books
- A catalogue of the plants found in New Bedford and its vicinity: arranged according to the season of their flowering / by E.W. Hervey. New Bedford, Mass.: Press of E. Anthony, 1860. url p. 10.
- A dictionary of English names of plants applied in England and among English-speaking people to cultivated and wild plants, trees, and shrubs, by William Miller; in two parts, English-Latin and Latin-English. London, J. Murray, 1884. url p. 48.
- A popular California flora, or, Manual of botany for beginners: with illustrated introductory lessons especially adapted to the Pacific coast: to which is added an analytical key to West Coast botany, containing brief descript by Volney Rattan. San Francisco: Bancroft, 1887. url p. 88.
- A popular California flora: or, manual of botany for beginners. ..: to which is added an analytical key to West Coast botany. .. / by Volney Rattan. San Francisco: Bancroft, 1888. url p. 88.
- A preliminary list of the vascular flora of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania / by John A. Shaffer. Pittsburgh?: Carnegie Institute Museum?, 1901? url p. 80.
- A provisional host-index of the fungi of the United States, by W. G. Farlow and A. B. Seymour. Cambridge, 1888-91. url p. 81.
- An annotated catalogue of types of the University of Illinois mycological collections (ILL) / Urbana: University of Illinois Press, c1997. url p. 13.
- An essay toward a natural history of La Salle County, Illinois, in two parts / J. W. Huett. Ottawa, Illinois: Fair-dealer print, 1898. url p. 107.
- An illustrated flora of the northern United States, Canada and the British possessions: from Newfoundland to the parallel of the southern boundary of Virginia and from the Atlantic Ocean westward to the 102nd meridian / by Nathaniel Lord Britton and Hon. Addison Brown. New York: Scribner, 1913. url p. 87.
- Annals of the Carnegie Museum. [Pittsburgh]: Published by authority of the Board of Trustees of the Carnegie Institute, 1901- url p. 80.
- Annotated list of the ferns and flowering plants of New York state, by Homer D. House. Albany, The University of the state of New York, 1924. url p. 587.
- Annual report / Geological and Natural History Survey of Minnesota. St. Paul: Geological and Natural History Survey of Minnesota, 1872-1898. url p. 107.
- Annual report of the Michigan Academy of Science. Lansing, Mich.: The Academy, 1904. url p. 114.
- Annual report of the Regents / Albany: J.B. Lyon, State Printer, 1890-1903. url p. 140, p. 635.
- Annual report on the New York State Museum of Natural History. Albany, Regents of the University of the State of New York. url p. 28.
- Bartonia;proceedings of the Philadelphia botanical club. .. 42 - 46 1973 - 19 Philadelphia, Philadelphia Botanical Club, Academy of Natural Sciences. url p. 16, p. 18.
- Botany Cambridge, Mass., John Wilson and Son, 1880 url p. 522.
- Botany of the United States north of Virginia; comprising descriptions of the flowering and fern-like plants hitherto found in those states, arranged according to the natural system. With a synopsis of the genera according to the Linnean system, a New York, Harper, 1868. url p. 250.
- Botany. By W. H. Brewer, Sereno Watson, and Asa Gray. Boston, Little, Brown, 1880. url p. 522.
- Botany. Cambridge, Mass., Welch, Bigelow, University Press, 1876-80. url p. 522, p. 522.
- Britton, N. L. (ed.). North American flora. [New York]New York Botanical Garden. url p. 922.
- Bulletin - New York State Museum. Albany: New York State Education Dept. url p. 635.
- Bulletin - United States National Museum. Washington: Smithsonian Institution Press, [etc.];1877-1971. url p. 174, p. 99.
- Bulletin / Illinois Natural History Survey. Urbana, State of Illinois, Dept. of Registration and Education, Natural History Survey Division, 1918-1985. url p. 435, p. 510, p. 514.
- Bulletin from the laboratories of natural history of the State University of Iowa. Iowa City, Iowa: The University, 1888-. url p. 207.
- Bulletin of the Essex Institute. Salem, Mass.: Essex Institute. url p. 109.
- Bulletin of the Illinois State Laboratory of Natural History. Bloomington, Ill.: The Laboratory, 1876-1918. url p. 234, p. 234.
- Bulletin of the Torrey Botanical Club. 27 1900 New York: Torrey Botanical Club, 1870-1996 url p. 328, p. 334, p. XV.
- Bulletin of the scientific laboratories of Denison University. Granville, Ohio: [The University], 1885- url p. 24, p. 62.
- Bulletin. Salem, Mass. url p. 109.
- Catalogue of Canadian plants. .. Montreal [etc.]1883-1902. url , p. 569.
- Catalogue of plants which have been found growing without cultivation in the park and its outlying territories collected, mounted and catalogued for the plant herbarium in the superintendent's office at Niagara Falls, Ontario / by Roderick Cameron. Niagara Falls, Ont.?: s.n., 1896? url .
- Catalogue of the flora of Minnesota: including its phænogamous and vascular cryptogamous plants, indigenous, naturalized, and adventive / by Warren Upham. Minneapolis: Johnson, Smith & Harrison, 1884. url p. 107.
- Catalogue of the flora of Vermont, including phaenogamous and vascular cryptogamous plants growing without cultivation. Burlington, [Vt.]Free Press Association, 1888. url p. 36.
- Catalogue of the flowering plants and ferns of Connecticut growing without cultivation / by Charles Burr Graves. .. [et al.]; Committee of the Connecticut Botanical Society. Hartford: Printed for the State Geological and Natural History Survey, 1910. url p. 329.
- Contributions from the New York Botanical Garden. New York: The Garden, 1899- url p. 545.
- Contributions from the United States National Herbarium 6 1901 Washington, D.C.: Smithsonian Institution Press, 1890- url p. 104, p. 211, p. 278, p. 287, p. 418, p. 486.
- Contributions to Canadian botany / by Jas. M. Macoun. Ottawa: [s. n.], 1894-1906. url p. 471.
- Descriptive catalogue of North American Hepaticae, north of Mexico. by Lucien M. Underwood, PH. D. Peoria, Ill., J. W. Franks & sons, 1884 url p. 234.
- Diseases of plants induced by cryptogamic parasites: introduction to the study of pathogenic Fungi, slime-Fungi, bacteria, & Algae / London; Longmans, Green & co., 1897. url .
- Erigenia: journal of the Illinois Native Plant Society. Carbondale, Ill.: The Society, 1982- url p. 50.
- Field book of American wild flowers: being a short description of their character and habits, a concise definition of their colors, and incidental references to the insects which assist in their fertilization / by F. Schuyler Mathews. New York: Putnam, 1909. url p. 546.
- Field book of american wild flowers; being a short description of their character and habits, a concise definition of their colors, and incidental references to the insects which assist in their fertilization, by F. Schuyler Mathews... with numerous reproductions of water colors and pen-and-ink studies from nature by the author. New York, G.P. Putnam, 1902. url p. 546.
- First biennial report of the progress of the Geological survey of Michigan, embracing observations on the geology, zoo?logy and botany of the lower peninsula. Made to the governor, December 31, 1860. Lansing, Hosmer & Kerr, printers to the state, 1861. url .
- Flora Peoriana; the vegetation in the climate of middle Illinois. Peoria, Ill., J. W. Franks & Sons, 1887. url , p. 54.
- Flora Washingtonensis; a catalogue of the Phaenogamia and Pteridophyta of the state of Washington, n.p., 1892 url .
- Flora of Delaware and the Eastern Shore: an annotated list of the ferns and flowering plants of the peninsula of Delaware, Maryland and Virginia. [Wilmington]: Society of Natural History of Delaware, 1946. url p. 217.
- Flora of Illinois, containing keys for the identification of the flowering plants and ferns, by George Neville Jones. .. Notre Dame, Ind., The University Press, 1945. url p. 214.
- Flora of Middlesex County, Massachusetts, by L. L. Dame and F. S. Collins. Malden, Middlesex Institute, 1888. url p. 75, p. 75.
- Flora of Onondaga county as collected by the members of the Syracuse Botanical Club. Compiled, classified and catalogued by L. Leonora Hutchinson Goodrich. Syracuse, N.Y., McDonnell, 1912. url p. 154.
- Flora of the Black Hills of South Dakota. By P.A. Rydberg. Washington, Govt. Print. Off., 1896. url p. 515.
- Flora of the southeastern United States; being descriptions of the seed-plants, ferns and fern-allies growing naturally in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, and in Oklahom by John Kunkel Small. New York, The author, 1913. url p. 998.
- Flora of the southern United States: containing an abridged description of the flowering plants and ferns of Tennessee, North and South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Florida: arr. according to the natural system. New YorkAmerican Book Co. url p. 362.
- Garden and forest; a journal of horticulture, landscape art and forestry. New York: The Garden and forest publishing co., 1888-97. url p. 213.
- Hill prairies of Illinois. Urbana, 1955. url p. 435.
- Hooker, W. J. & G. A. W. Arnott. The botany of Captain Beechey's voyage;comprising an acount of the plants collected by Messrs. Lay and Collie, and other officers of the expedition, during the voyage to the Pacific and Behring's Strait, performed in His Majesty's ship Blossom, under the command of Captain F. W. Beechey. .. in the years 1825, 26, 27, and 28.By Sir William Jackson Hooker. .. and G. A. Walker Arnott. .. 1841 London, H. G. Bohn, 1841. url p. 369.
- Illinois River Bluffs area assessment / Illinois Department of Natural Resources, Office of Scientific Research and Analysis, [and the] State Geological Survey Division. Springfield, Ill.: Illinois Dept. of Natural Resources, 1998- url p. 172, p. 182.
- List of Pteridophyta and Spermatophyta growing without cultivation in northeastern North America. Prepared by a Committee of the Botanical Club, American Association for the Advancement of Science. New York, 1894. url p. 275.
- Meehan's monthly: a magazine of horticulture, botany, and kindred subjects. Phila., PA: T. Meehan & Sons, 1891-1902. url .
- Meehans' monthly: a magazine of horticulture, botany and kindred subjects / conducted by Thomas Meehan. Philadelphia: Thomas Meehan & Sons, 1891-1902. url p. 134.
- Memoirs of the Torrey Botanical Club. 5 1893 - 18 Durham, N.C.: Published for the Club by the Seeman Printery, 1889- url p. 275.
- Michigan flora. Prepared for the thirtieth annual report of the Secretary of the State Board of Agriculture, by W. J. Beal and C. F. Wheeler. Lansing: R. Smith & co., printers, 1892 url , p. 55.
- Michigan flora: a list of the fern and seed plants growing without cultivation / prepared by W.J. Beal. [Lansing, Mich.]: State Board of Agriculture: 1904. url , p. 114.
- National Arboretum contribution. Washington, D.C.: The Arboretum: 1953- url p. 36.
- Natural history of New York. Albany: D. Appleton: 1842-1894. url p. 88, p. 88.
- Parasitic fungi of Illinois / by T.J. Burrill. Peoria, Ill.: J. W. Franks, 1885-1887. url .
- Phytologia. Bronx Park, New York, H.A. Gleason and H.N. Moldenke, url p. 321, p. 423, p. 79.
- Plant life of Alabama, an account of the distribution, modes of association, and adaptations of the flora of Alabama, together with a systematic catalogue of the plants growing in the state. By Charles Mohr. .. Montgomery, Ala., Brown printing co., 1901. url p. 104.
- Plant life of Alabama. An account of the distribution, modes of association, and adaptations of the flora of Alabama, together with a systematic catalogue of the plants growing in the state. Prepared in cooperationwith the Washington, Govt. Print. Off., 1901. url .
- Plant life of Alabama: an account of the distribution, modes of association, and adaptations of the flora of Alabama, together with a systematic catalogue of the plants growing in the state / by Charles Mohr. Montgomery, Ala.: Brown Printing Co., 1901. url p. 691.
- Proceedings of the Davenport Academy of Natural Sciences. Davenport, Ia., Academy of Natural Sciences [etc.] url p. 227, p. 259, p. 259, p. 334.
- Proceedings of the Indiana Academy of Science. Indianapolis, Ind.[s.n.] url p. 401.
- Report of the Botanist. Albany, N.Y.: University of the State of New York, Office of the Regents, 1871-1888 url p. 28.
- Report of the Michigan Academy of Science. Lansing, Mich.: The Academy, 1900-1904. url p. 157.
- Report of the Mistassini expedition, 1884-5 Montreal: Dawson Bros., 1885. url .
- Report of the State Botanist. Albany, N.Y.: University of the State of New York, 1898-1925. url p. 936.
- Report of the flora of Westchester County. Prepared for Bolton's History of the County. New YorkRoper & Burdge, 1880? url p. 803.
- Report on exploration in the Labrador peninsula along the East Main, Koksoak, Hamilton, Manicuagan and portions of other rivers in 1892-93-94-95 / by A.P. Low. Ottawa: S.E. Dawson, 1896. url .
- Report on the botany of Barren and Edmonson counties. Frankfort, 1876 url .
- Reports of explorations and surveys, to ascertain the most practicable and economical route for a railroad from the Mississippi River to the Pacific Ocean. Made under the direction of the secretary of war, in 1853-. .. Washington, A.O.P. Nicholson, Printer [etc.]1855-60. url p. 67.
- Reports of the Survey. Botanical series. Minneapolis [etc.]1892- url p. 439.
- Sensitive, threatened, and endangered vascular plants of Montana / Peter Lesica, J. Stephen Shelly. Helena, Mont.: Montana Natural Heritage Program, Montana State Library, 1991. url p. 87, p. 9.
- Syllogeus. Ottawa, National Museum of Natural Sciences, 1972-1995. url p. 118, p. 34, p. 36, p. 73.
- Synoptical flora of North America: the Gamopetalae, a second edition of vol. I, pt. II, and vol. II, pt. I / collected by Asa Gray. Washington, D. C.: Smithsonian Institution, 1888. url p. 202.
- The American botanist and florist: including lessons in the structure, life, and growth of plants; together with a simple analytical flora, descriptive of the native and cultivated plants growing in the Atlantic division of the America By Alphonso Wood. .. Chicago, A. S. Barnes & Company, 1873 [c1870] url p. 252.
- The American journal of science and arts. New-Haven: S. Converse, url p. 97, p. 98.
- The American journal of science. 23 (2) 1857 New Haven, Kline Geology Laboratory, Yale University. url p. 82.
- The Canadian field-naturalist. Ottawa, Ottawa Field-Naturalists' Club. url p. 178, p. 179, p. 263, p. 386, p. 388, p. 531, p. 574, p. 71.
- The Canadian record of science. Montreal: Natural History Society, 1884-1916. url p. 471.
- The Journal of the Iowa Academy of Science: JIAS. Cedar Falls, Iowa: The Academy, 1988- url p. 155.
- The Metaspermae of the Minnesota Valley: a list of the higher seed-producing plants indigenous to the drainage-basin of the Minnesota River / by Conway MacMillan. Minneapolis: Geological and Natural History Survey of Minnesota, 1892. url p. 439.
- The Metaspermae of the Minnesota valley; a list of the higher seed-producing plants indigenous to the drainage-basin of the Minnesota river. Minneapolis[Harrison & Smith, State Printers]1892 url p. 439.
- The Proceedings of the Iowa Academy of Science. Des moines, Iowa: The Academy, [1889-1987] url p. 155.
- The flora of Essex County, Massachusetts. Salem, Essex Institute, 1880. url .
- The flora of Scott and Muscatine counties. By W.D. Barnes, Fred Reppert [and] A.A. Miller. Davenport, Iowa, 1901 url p. 240.
- The geological and natural history survey of Minnesota: the twelfth annual report for the year 1883 / N.H. Winchell. Minneapolis: Johnson, Smith & Harrison, 1884. url p. 107.
- The natural history of Washington territory, with much relating to Minnesota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oregon, and California, between the thirty-sixth and forty-ninth parallels of latitude, being those parts of the final reports on the survey of the N By J. G. Cooper, M. D., and Dr. G. Suckley. .. This edition contains a new preface, giving a sketch of the explorations, a classified table of contents, and the latest additions by the authors. With f London, Baillière brothers, 1859. url p. 63.
- Timber and botany. comprising seven reports on the forests and botany of different parts of the state / Geological Survey of Kentucky. [S.l.]: The Survey, 1884. url p. 53.
- Transactions of the Kentucky Academy of Science. [Lexington, Ky.]Kentucky Academy of Science, 1923-1997. url p. 27.
- Transactions of the. .. annual meetings of the Kansas Academy of Science. Topeka, Kan.: Kansas Pub. House, 1883-1901. url p. 33, p. 85.
- Vascular plants of the Sangamon River basin; annotated checklist and ecological summary [by] Almut G. Jones and David T. Bell. [Urbana], University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Agriculture,  url p. 17, p. 5, p. 9.
- Wang Wen-tsai, Liu Yu-lan, Zhu Ge-ling, Lian Yong-shan, Wang Jing-quan & Wang Qing-rui in Kung Xian-wu & Wang Wen-tsai, eds. 1989. Boraginaceae. Fl. Reipubl. Popularis Sin. 64(2): 1-253.
- Brands, S.J. (comp.) 1989-present. The Taxonomicon. Universal Taxonomic Services, Zwaag, The Netherlands. Accessed January 30, 2012.
Accessed through GBIF Data Portal November 22, 2007:
- Canadian Museum of Nature, Canadian Museum of Nature Herbarium
- Missouri Botanical Garden, Missouri Botanical Garden
- Oregon State University, Vascular Plant Collection
- UK National Biodiversity Network, Botanical Society of the British Isles - Vascular Plants Database
- USDA PLANTS, USDA PLANTS Database
- University of Alabama Biodiversity and Systematics, Herbarium
- Biodiversity Heritage Library NamebankID: 2654548
- Catalogue of Life Accepted Name Code: ITS-31699
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility Taxonkey: 4490920
- Globally Unique Identifier: urn:lsid:ipni.org:names:119315-1
- Integrated Taxonomic Information System (ITIS) Taxonomic Serial Number (TSN): 31699
- Natural Heritage Network Species Identifier: PDBOR0P0D0
- U.S.D.A. Plant Symbol: MYVI2
- Zipcode Zoo Species Identifier: 50427
- Gelin Zhu, Harald Riedl & Rudolf V. Kamelin "Boraginaceae". in Flora of China Vol. 16 Page 329. Published by Science Press (Beijing) and Missouri Botanical Garden Press. Online at EFloras.org. [back]
- "Myosotis". in Flora of China Vol. 16 Page 360. Published by Science Press (Beijing) and Missouri Botanical Garden Press. Online at EFloras.org. [back]
- Mean = 214.440 meters (703.543 feet), Standard Deviation = 191.890 based on 848 observations. Altitude information for each observation from British Oceanographic Data Centre. [back]