Click on the language to view common names.
Common Names in English:
Common Names in French:
Typically found at an altitude of 0 to 1,422 meters (0 to 4,665 feet).
- Whittaker & Margulis,1978
- Haeckel, 1866
- Cavalier-Smith, 1981
- Sinnott, 1935 ex Cavalier-Smith, 1998
- Vascular Plants
- Subphylum: Lycophytina ()
- Phylum: Tracheophyta () - Sinnott, 1935 ex Cavalier-Smith, 1998 - Vascular Plants
- Subkingdom: Viridaeplantae () - Cavalier-Smith, 1981
- Kingdom: Plantae () - Haeckel, 1866 - Plants
Calamaria lacustris (L.) Kuntze • Isoetes hieroglyphica A. A. Eat. • Isoetes macrospora Durieu
Publishing author : L. Publication : Species Plantarum 1753 (1 May 1753)
Members of the genus Isoetes
ZipcodeZoo has pages for 68 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in this genus:
I. acadiensis (Acadian Quillwort) · I. appalachiana (Appalachian Quillwort) · I. bolanderi (Bolander Quillwort) · I. bolanderi var. bolanderi (Bolander's Quillwort) · I. boomii (Boom's Quillwort) · I. brittonii (Britton's Quillwort) · I. butleri (Butler's Quillwort) · I. dodgei (Dodge's Quillwort) · I. eatonii (Eaton's Quillwort) · I. echinospora Durieu var. echinospora Durieu (Spiny-Spored Quillwort) · I. echinospora var. brittoni (Spiny-Spored Quillwort) · I. echinospora var. flettii (Spiny-Spored Quillwort) · I. engelmannii (Appalachian Quillwort) · I. engelmannii var. engelmannii (Engelmann's Quillwort) · I. flaccida (Southern Quillwort) · I. flaccida Shuttlw. ex A.Braun var. alata N.E.Pfeiffer (Southern Quillwort) · I. flaccida Shuttlw. ex A.Braun var. chapmanii Engelm. (Chapman's Quillwort) · I. flaccida Shuttlw. ex A.Braun var. flaccida Shuttlw. ex A.Braun (Southern Quillwort) · I. flaccida var. alata (Southern Quillwort) · I. flaccida var. chapmanii (Chapman's Quillwort) · I. flaccida var. flaccida (Southern Quillwort) · I. flaccida var. rigida (Southern Quillwort) · I. foveolata (Quillwort) · I. georgiana (Georgia Quillwort) · I. harveyi (Harvey's Quillwort) · I. hawaiiensis (Hawai'i Quillwort) · I. heterospora (Quillwort) · I. hickeyi (Hickey's Quillwort) · I. howellii (Howell's Quillwort) · I. hyemalis (Evergreenquillwort) · I. jeffreyi (Jeffrey's Quillwort) · I. junciformis (Rush Quillwort) · I. lacustris (Lake Quillwort) · I. lithophila (Rock Quillwort) · I. louisianensis (Louisiana Quillwort) · I. maritima (Maritime Quillwort) · I. melanopoda (Blackfoot Quillwort) · I. melanospora (Black-Spored Quillwort) · I. nuttallii (Nuttall's Quillwort) · I. nuttallii var. nuttallii (Nuttall's Quillwort) · I. occidentalis (Lake Quillwort) · I. olympica (Olympic Quillwort) · I. orcuttii (Orcutt's Quillwort) · I. piedmontana (Peidmont Quillwort) · I. prototypus (Spike Quillwort) · I. riparia (Riverbank Quillwort) · I. riparia var. amesii (Ames' Quillwort) · I. riparia var. amesii (A.A.Eat.) Proctor (Ames' Quillwort) · I. riparia var. riparia (Shore Quillwort) · I. riparia var. riparia Engelm. ex A.Braun (Quillwort) · I. saccharata (Riverbank Quillwort) · I. setacea (Spring Quillwort) · I. tegetiformans (Mat-Forming Quillwort) · I. tenella (Spiny-Spore Quillwort) · I. truncata (Quillwort) · I. tuckermanii (Tuckerman's Quillwort) · I. valida (Strong Quillwort) · I. velata var. boryana (Nnari) · I. virginica (Virginia Quillwort) · I. × brittonii (Britton's Quillwort) · I. x dodgei (Dodge's Quillwort) · I. x eatonii (Eaton's Quillwort) · I. x foveolata (Pitted Quillwort) · I. x harveyi (Harvey's Quillwort) · I. x heterospora (Quillwort) · I. × hickeyi (Hickey's Quillwort) · I. × jeffreyi (Jeffrey's Quillwort) · I. x truncata (Truncate Quillwort)
- Search for Pictures: images.google.com
- Search for Scholarly Articles: Google Scholar
- Search using Scientific Name and Vernacular Names: All the Web | AltaVista Canada | AltaVista | Excite | Google | HotBot | Lycos
- Search using Specialized Databases: GenBank | Medline | Scirus | CISTI/CAL | Agricola Periodicals | Agricola Books
- A Manual of botany: being an introduction to the study of the structure, physiology, and classification of plants / Edinburgh: A. and C. Black, 1875. url .
- A catalogue of the plants found in New Bedford and its vicinity: arranged according to the season of their flowering / by E.W. Hervey. New Bedford, Mass.: Press of E. Anthony, 1860. url p. 18.
- A class-book of botany, designed for colleges, academies, and other seminaries. Illustrated by a flora of northern, middle, and western states; particularly of the United States north of the Capitol, lat. 38 3/4. Claremont, N. H., Manufacturing Co., S. Ide, agent, 1850. url p. 627.
- A compendium of the Cybele britannica; or British plants in their geographical relations. London, Longmans, Green, Reader & Dyer, 1870. url .
- A complete guide to the English lakes, London, J. Garnett;186-?] url .
- A dictionary of English names of plants applied in England and among English-speaking people to cultivated and wild plants, trees, and shrubs, by William Miller; in two parts, English-Latin and Latin-English. London, J. Murray, 1884. url p. 56.
- A dictionary of the flowering plants and ferns, by J. C. Willis. CambridgeThe University Press, 1919 url p. 346.
- A flora of the English Lake District. London, G. Bell, 1885. url .
- A further contribution to a comparative study of the dominant phanerogamic and higher cryptogamic flora of aquatic habit in Scottish lakes / by George West. Edinburgh: R. Grant, 1910. url p. 102, p. 105, p. 108, p. 111, p. 112, p. 113, p. 114, p. 116, p. 118, p. 120, p. 124, p. 127, p. 128, p. 130, p. 131, p. 136, p. 137, p. 139, p. 142, p. 145, p. 81, p. 88, p. 99.
- A guide to Belfast and the counties of Down & Antrim / prepared for the meeting of the British Association by the Belfast Naturalists' Field Club. Belfast: M'Caw, Stevenson & Orr, ltd., 1902. url p. 126.
- A handbook of cryptogamic botany / by Alfred W. Bennett and George Murray. London; Longmans, Green, and Co., 1889. url p. 48, p. 52.
- A handbook of cryptogamic botany, London, Longmans, Green, and Co., 1889. url .
- A handbook of cryptogamic botany, by Alfred W. Bennett and George Murray. London, Longmans, Green, 1889. url p. 52.
- A handbook of systematic botany / by Dr. E. Warming with a revision of the fungi by Dr. E. Knoblauch, tr. and ed. by M. C. Potter. New York: Macmillan & Co., 1895. url p. 204, p. 230.
- A handbook of systematic botany; with a revision of the fungi, by E. Knoblauch; tr. and ed. by M.C. Potter. London, Swan url p. 204, p. 228, p. 230.
- A history of the fishes of the British Islands / by Jonathan Couch. London: G. Bell, 1877-1878. url p. 36.
- A monograph of the British Desmidiaceæ, by W. West and G. S. West. London, The Ray Society, 1904-23. url p. 202.
- A natural arrangement of British plants: according to their relations to each other as pointed out by Jussieu, De Candolle, Brown, &c.. .. / with an introduction to botany. .. By Samuel Frederick Gray. .. London: Baldwin, Cradock, and Joy, 1821. url p. 24.
- A popular history of the British ferns and the allied plants, : comprising the club-mosses, pepperworts, and horsetails / by Thomas Moore. London: Routledge, Warne, & Routledge, 1859. url , p. 376.
- A student's text-book of botany, by Sydney H. Vines. With 483 illustrations. London, Macmillan & co., 1896. url .
- A student's text-book of botany. London, Sonnenschein, 1894. url p. 384, p. 385.
- A text-book of botany, by Eduard Strasburger. .. Dr. Heinrich Schenck. .. Dr. Fritz Noll. .. [and] Dr. George Karsten. London, Macmillan and co., limited, 1908. url p. 464.
- A textbook of botany for colleges. New York, Macmillan, 1920. url p. 595.
- A tour round North Wales, performed during the summer of 1798; containing not only the description and local history of the ocuntry but also, a sketch of the history of the Welsh bards; and essay on the language; observations on the manners and customs; and the h illus. with views in aquatinta by Alken. London: E. Williams, 1800. url p. 429.
- A university text-book of botany. New York, Macmillan, 1910. url p. 245, p. 564.
- Acta Societatis pro Fauna et Flora Fennica. Helsinki: Societas, 1875-1980. url p. 105, p. 106, p. 118, p. 120, p. 142, p. 142, p. 17, p. 18, p. 181, p. 19, p. 22, p. 23, p. 23, p. 26, p. 27, p. 37, p. 4, p. 43, p. 46, p. 47, p. 53, p. 73, p. 76, p. 89, p. 94.
- An elementary text-book of botany, by Sydney H. Vines. .. London: S. Sonnenschein & co., lim.;1898. url p. 355.
- An encyclopædia of agriculture comprising the theory and practice of the valuation, transfer, laying out, improvement, and management of landed property, and the cultivation and economy of the animal and vegetable productions of ag by J.C. Loudon London: Printed for Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green, 1831 url p. 269.
- An encyclopædia of agriculture: comprising the theory and practice of the valuation, transfer, laying out, improvement, and management of landed property, and of the cultivation and economy of the animal and vegetable productions of by J.C. Loudon. London: Longmans, Green, 1871. url p. 269.
- An illustrated flora of the Pacific States: Washington, Oregon, and California. Stanford University, Stanford University Press, 1923- url p. 35, p. 36.
- An illustrated flora of the northern United States, Canada and the British possessions: from Newfoundland to the parallel of the southern boundary of Virginia, and from the Atlantic Ocean westward to the 102d meridian / by Nathaniel Lord Britton and Hon. Addison Brown. New York: C. Scribner's sons, 1913. url p. 50.
- An introduction to the structure and reproduction of plants, by F. E. Fritch and E. J. Salisbury. London, G. Bell and sons ltd., 1920. url p. 315, p. 444.
- Annales du Jardin botanique de Buitenzorg. Leiden [etc.]: E. J. Brill [etc.] url p. 136.
- Annals of natural history. London, R. and J.E. Taylor, url p. 262, p. 262, p. 262.
- Annual report / Belfast Naturalists' Field Club. Belfast: Belfast Naturalists' Field Club url p. 20.
- Annual report Missouri Botanical Garden. 8 1897 St. Louis: Board of Trustees, 1890-1912. url p. 176, p. 188.
- Annual report of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution. Washington: Smithsonian Institution, -1965. url p. 407.
- Annual report of the Secretary of the State Board of Agriculture of the State of Michigan. .. Lansing: The Board, 1862- url p. 91.
- Annual report of the regents of the university of the state of New York on the condition of the State Cabinet of Natural History and the historical and antiquarian collection annexed thereto. Albany, Regents of the University of the State of New York. url p. 181.
- Annual report. .. / [State Board of Agriculture]. [Montpelier, Vt.]: The Board, 1900-1908. url p. 5.
- Annual reports and proceedings of the Belfast Naturalists' Field Club. url p. 476, p. 630.
- Aquatic Phycomycetes. Ann Arbor, University of Michigan Press url p. 249, p. 785.
- Archiv for mathematik og naturvidenskab. Oslo [etc.]O. Norlis [etc.] url p. 93.
- Bartonia;proceedings of the Philadelphia botanical club. .. 1940-1941 Philadelphia, Philadelphia Botanical Club, Academy of Natural Sciences. url p. 37.
- Botanical abstracts. Baltimore, Williams & Wilkins Co. url p. 112.
- Botanical and physiological memoirs, consisting of I.--The phenomenon of rejuvenescence in nature, especially in the life and development of plants. By Dr. A. Braun. Tr. by A. Henfrey. .. II.--On the animal nature of the Diatomeæ, with an organographical revision of the genera established by Kützing. By Professor G. Meneghini. Tr. by Christopher J London: Printed for the Ray Society, 1853. url p. 197.
- Botanisk tidsskrift / utgivet af den Botaniske forening i København. København: G.E.C. Gads Forlag, 1866-1981. url p. 142, p. 406, p. 448, p. 59.
- Botaniska notiser. Upsala: Wahlstro?m, 1857-c1980. url p. 169, p. 175.
- Botany for high schools and colleges. New York: H. Holt, 1885. url .
- Botany of the United States north of Virginia; comprising descriptions of the flowering and fern-like plants hitherto found in those states. By Lewis C. Beck. New York, Harper & brothers, 1856. url p. 471.
- Botany of the living plant, London, Macmillan and co., limited, 1919. url , .
- Botany of the living plant, by F. O. Bower. London, Macmillan and Co., limited, 1919. url p. 317, p. 317, p. 563, p. 563.
- Botany of the living plant, by F.O. Bower. In the third edition he was assisted by J.M.F. Drummond, and George Bond, in this fourth edition by C.W. Wardlaw. London, Macmillan and Co., ltd., 1947. url p. 681.
- Botany of the living plant. London, Macmillan, 1919. url p. 317, p. 563.
- Botany. New York, Holt, 1889. url p. 572.
- British ferns, clubmosses & horsetails / by Daniel Ferguson. London: A. & C. Black, 1912. url p. 71.
- British plants: their biology and ecology / by J. F. Bevis and H. J. Jeffery. London: A. Rivers, 1911. url , , p. 238, p. 238, p. 239, p. 326, p. 330, p. 50.
- British plants; their biology and ecology, London, Methuen url , , .
- Bulletin of miscellaneous information /Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. 1914 London: H.M. Stationery Office, 1900-1941. url p. 315.
- Bulletin of the Torrey Botanical Club. 17 1890 New York: Torrey Botanical Club, 1870-1996 url p. 101, p. 359, p. 359.
- Carnegie Institution of Washington publication. Washington, Carnegie Institution of Washington, 1902- url p. 243, p. 8, p. 8.
- Catalogue of Canadian plants. .. Montreal [etc.]1883-1902. url , p. 292, p. 292.
- Catalogue of plants found in Oneida County and vicinity. Albany, 1865 url .
- Catalogue of scientific papers (1800-1900) Comp. by the Royal society of London. Cambridge, C. J. Clay and sons, 1867-1902; url p. 393, p. 404, p. 422, p. 531, p. 583, p. 642, p. 917, p. 919, p. 927, p. 93.
- Catalogue of scientific papers, 1800-1900. Compiled by the Royal Society of London. London, C.J. Clay and Sons, 1867-1902 [etc.] Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 1914-25. url p. 393, p. 404, p. 422, p. 531, p. 583, p. 642, p. 917, p. 919, p. 93.
- Catalogue of the flora of Vermont, including phaenogamous and vascular cryptogamous plants growing without cultivation. Burlington, [Vt.]Free Press Association, 1888. url .
- Catalogue of the flowering plants and ferns of Connecticut growing without cultivation / by Charles Burr Graves. .. [et al.]; Committee of the Connecticut Botanical Society. Hartford: Printed for the State Geological and Natural History Survey, 1910. url p. 424.
- Comparative anatomy of the vegetative organs of the phanerogams and ferns / by A. de Bary; translated and annotated by F.O. Bower and D.H. Scott; with 241 woodcuts and an index. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1884. url p. 54, p. 623, p. 641.
- Contributions to the botany of Vermont. Burlington, Vt.: Botanical Dept., University of Vermont, 1898-1911. url p. 5.
- Contributions towards a Cybele hibernica, being outlines of the geographical distribution of plants in Ireland. Dublin.E. Ponsonby, 1898. url , .
- Current bibliography for aquatic sciences and fisheries. London, Taylor & Francis ltd. url p. 422, p. 423.
- Cybele Britannica: or British Plants and their geographical relations. London, 1847-59. url p. 307, p. 330, p. 356.
- Edmonston's flora of Shetland: comprehending a list of the prevalent wild-flowers, horse-tails, club-mosses and ferns of the Shetland Isles. Edinburgh; Oliphant, Anderson & Ferrier, 1903. url p. 99.
- Embryogenesis in plants. London, Methuen; url p. 344, p. 350.
- English botany, or, Coloured figures of British plants / edited by John T. Boswell Syme; the popular portion by Mrs. Lankester; the figures by J. Sowerby, J. de C. Sowerby, J. W. Salter, and John Edward Sowerby. London: Hardwicke, 1863-1886. url p. 4.
- English botany, or, coloured figures of British plants / edited by John T. Boswell Syme; the popular portion by Mrs. Lankester; the figures by J. Sowerby, J. de C. Sowerby, J.W. Salter, and John Edward Sowerby. London: G. Bell, 1873. url p. 7.
- Experiment station record. Washington: G.P.O., 1889-1946. url p. 318.
- Experimental evolution; lectures delivered in the "Summer School of Art and Science", University Hall, Edinburgh (August, 1891) by Henry de Varigny. and New York, Macmillan and Co., 1892. url p. 106, p. 265.
- FLORA OF RUSSIA A.A.Balkema Publishers url p. 127.
- Facts relating to the history of Groton, Massachusetts, by Samuel Abbott Green. .. [Cambridge, J. Wilson and Son]1912-14. url p. 5.
- Fauna, flora & geology of the Clyde area, ed. by G.F. Scott Elliot, Malcolm Laurie and J. Barclay Murdoch. Glasgow, Pub. by the local committee for the meeting of the British Association, 1901. url p. 109.
- Field, forest, and garden botany, a simple introduction to the common plants of the United States, east of the Mississippi, both wild and cultivated. By Asa Gray. New York: Ivison, Blakeman, Taylor & co., [c1868] url p. 374.
- Flora Orcadensis: containing the flowering plants arranged according to the natural orders / by Magnus Spence; and The mosses, by James Grant. Kirkwall: D. Spence, 1914. url p. 145.
- Flora Scotica; or, A description of Scottish plants, arranged both according to the artificial and natural methods. London, Printed by R. and A. Taylor, for A. Constable, 1821. url p. 160.
- Flora hibernica, comprising the flowering plants, ferns, Characeæ, Musci, Hepaticæ, Lichenes and Algæ of Ireland, arranged according to the natural system with a synopsis of the genera according to the Linnæan system, by James Townsend Mackay. Dublin, Simpkin, Marshall and co.; [etc., etc.]1836. url p. 348.
- Flora hibernica: comprising the flowering plants, ferns, Characeæ, Musci, Hepaticæ, Lichenes and Algæ of Ireland: arranged according to the natural system with a synopsis of the genera according to the Linnæan system by James Townsend Mackay. Dublin: W. Curry jun., 1836. url p. 348.
- Flora of County Kerry: including the flowering plants, ferns, Characeae, &c. Dublin: Hodges, Figgis, 1916. url , , , , .
- Flora of Lake Quinsigamond. n.p., Mass. Agricultural College, 1900 url p. 6.
- Flora of Middlesex County, Massachusetts, Malden, Middlesex Institute, 1888. url .
- Flora of Mount Desert Island, Maine: a preliminary catalogue of the plants growing on Mount Desert and the adjacent islands / by Edward L. Rand and John H. Redfield; with a geological introduction by William Morris Davis, and a new map of Mount Desert Island. Cambridge, Mass.: J. Wilson, 1894. url p. 189.
- Flora of Mount Desert island, Maine. A preliminary catalogue of the plants growing on Mount Desert and the adjacent islands. By Edward L. Rand and John H. Redfield. With a geological introduction by William Morris Davis, and a new map of Mount Desert island. Cambridge, Mass., J. Wilson and son, 1894. url p. 189.
- Flora of the U.S.S.R. [Springfield, Va.: Israel Program for Scientific Translations; 1968- url , p. 92, p. 98.
- Flowerless plants: how and where they grow, London, Cassell and Co., Ltd., 1913. url .
- Forests and forestry of northern Russia and lands beyond / comp. by John Croumbie Brown. Edinburgh, Oliver and Boyd; [etc., etc.]1884- url p. 190.
- Fossil botany, being an introduction to palaeophytology from the standpoint of the botanist; the authorised English translation by Henry E.F. Garnsey, revised by Isaac Bayley Balfour. Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1891. url p. 192.
- Fossil plants: for students of botany and geology / Cambridge: University Press, 1898-1919. url , , , , .
- Geological magazine. London [etc.]Cambridge University Press. url p. 188, p. 548, p. 553, p. 566.
- Goldfish breeds and other aquarium fishes, their care and propagation: a guide to freshwater and marine aquaria, their fauna, flora and management. With 280 explanatory illustrations, printed with the text / by Herman T. Wolf... Philadelphia: Innes & sons, [c1908] url p. 214.
- Gray's school and field book of botany: consisting of "Lessons in botany" and "Field, forest, and garden botany, " bound in one volume / by Asa Gray New York: Ivison, Blakeman, Taylor,  url p. 374.
- Great Basin naturalist memoirs. 1987 [Provo, Utah]Brigham Young University, 1976-1992. url p. 13.
- Hand-list of ferns and fern allies cultivated in the Royal Botanic Gardens. London, Printed for H. M. Stationery Off., by Darling, 1906. url p. 145, p. 145.
- Handbook of the flora of Philadelphia and vicinity, containing data relating to the plants within the following radius: eastern Pennsylvania, north to the Blue mountains, and west to the Susquehanna; all of New Jersey except the northern counties; and Philadelphia, Philadelphia Botanical Club, 1905. url .
- Handbuch der Biologie der Wirbeltiere. Von Dr. M. Hilzheimer. unter Mitwirkung von Dr. Phil. O. Haempel. mikt 599 Textabbildungen. vii, 756 p.illus (part col.)26 cm. url p. 143.
- Hardwicke's science-gossip: an illustrated medium of interchange and gossip for students and lovers of nature. London: Robert Hardwicke, 1866- url p. 13, p. 165, p. 17, p. 220, p. 287, p. 50, p. 63.
- Hortus suburbanus Calcuttensis; A catalogue of the plants which have been cultivated in the Hon. East India Company's botanical garden, Calcutta, and in the Serampore botanical garden. By the late J. O. Voigt, printed under the superintendence of W. Griffith. Calcutta, Bishop's College Press, 1845. url p. 739.
- How to know the ferns / by S. Leonard Bastin. London: Methuen & Co.,  url p. 107, p. 108, p. 12, p. 135.
- Illustrations of the British flora: a series of wood engravings, with dissections, of British plants. London, L. Reeve, 1919. url .
- International catalogue of scientific literature. London: Published for the International Council by the Royal Society of London, 1902-1919. url p. 1031, p. 127, p. 558.
- Introduction to cryptogamic botany. London, H. Bailliere; [etc., etc]1857. url .
- Jenaische Zeitschrift für Naturwissenschaft. Jena, Gustav Fischer [etc.]. url p. 112, p. 121, p. 135, p. 212, p. 246, p. 479, p. 567, p. 569, p. 571, p. 576, p. 578.
- Journal of botany, British and foreign. 1905 London: Robert Hardwicke, 1863-1942. url p. 114, p. 126, p. 129, p. 13, p. 160, p. 188, p. 198, p. 206, p. 207, p. 21, p. 23, p. 239, p. 241, p. 25, p. 267, p. 268, p. 269, p. 280, p. 299, p. 301, p. 302, p. 318, p. 321, p. 337, p. 339, p. 342, p. 344, p. 344, p. 348, p. 354, p. 368, p. 381, p. 403, p. 404, p. 47, p. 53, p. 60, p. 66, p. 67, p. 77, p. 84.
- Journal of botany: being a second series of the Botanical miscellany. 1 1834 London: Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, Green & Longman; Edinburgh: A. & C. Black, 1834-1842. url p. 312.
- Journal of the Royal Microscopical Society. Oxford [etc.]Royal Microscopical Society. url , , , p. 1003, p. 246, p. 274, p. 279, p. 286, p. 319, p. 338, p. 375, p. 417, p. 437, p. 479, p. 551, p. 62, p. 78, p. 830, p. 917, p. 920, p. 921, p. 926, p. 993.
- Life and letters of Alexander Goodman More, F.R.S.E., F.L.S., M.R.I.A., with selections from his zoological and botanical writings; ed. by C.B. Moffat, B.A., with a preface by Frances M. More. Dublin, Hodges, Figgis & co. (ltd.)1898. url p. 564.
- Limnology of tundra ponds, Barrow, Alaska / edited by John E. Hobbie. Stroudsburg, Pa.: Dowden, Hutchinson & Ross; c1980. url p. 100, p. 486, p. 495.
- List of Pteridophyta and Spermatophyta growing without cultivation in northeastern North America. Prepared by a Committee of the Botanical Club, American Association for the Advancement of Science. New York, 1894. url p. 17.
- List of marine fauna collected at the Tarbert Laboratory during 1885. Edinburgh, Fisheries Board, 1885 url p. 335.
- Magazine of natural history and journal of zoology, botany, mineralogy, geology and meteorology. London: printed for Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green, 1829-1837. url p. 282, p. 438.
- Magazine of zoology and botany. Edinburgh; Dublin. url p. 565.
- Manual of British botany: containing the flowering plants and ferns arranged according to the natural orders / by Charles Cardale Babington. London: John Van Voorst, 1856. url p. 430.
- Manual of the botany (Phaenogamia and Pteridophyta) of the Rocky mountain region, from New Mexico to the British boundary. By John M. Coulter. and Chicago: Ivison, Blakeman, Taylor, and company, 1885. url p. 435.
- Manual of the botany of the northern United States: including the district east of the Mississippi, and north of North Carolina and Tennessee / New York: American Book Company, c1889. url .
- Manual of the flora of the northern states and Canada / by Nathaniel Lord Britton. New York: Holt, 1905. url p. 1056, p. 27.
- Manual of the natural history, geology and physics of Greenland and the neighbouring regions / prepared for the use of the Arctic expedition of 1875, under the direction of the Arctic Committee of the London: Printed for H.M.S.O., 1875. url .
- Memoirs and proceedings of the Manchester Literary & Philosophical Society. Manchester: The Society, 1888-1980. url , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , p. 2, p. 3, p. 32, p. 33, p. 34, p. 36, p. 38, p. 42, p. 44, p. 50, p. 54.
- Memoirs of the Literary and Philosophical Society of Manchester. Manchester: The Society, 1785-1879. url p. 65.
- Memoirs of the Torrey Botanical Club. 5 1893 - 18 Durham, N.C.: Published for the Club by the Seeman Printery, 1889- url p. 17.
- Memorials, journal and botanical correspondence of Charles Cardale Babington. Cambridge, [Eng.]: Macmillan and Bowes, 1897. url p. 200, p. 202.
- Minnesota botanical studies. Minneapolis, Geological and Natural History Survey of Minnesota. url , , p. 247.
- Monograph of the Isoetaceae / Norma E. Pfeiffer. -- [s.l.: s.n.], 1922. url p. 82, p. 91.
- Monograph of the Isoetaceae. [n.p.]1922. url p. 230, p. 82, p. 91.
- Monograph of the Palaeontographical Society. London: Printed for the Palaeontographical Society, [1847?- url , , .
- Montana wetland assessment method / prepared by Jeff Berglund, Western EcoTech. Helena, Mont.: Western EcoTech, 1999. url p. 2.
- Montana wetland field evaluation: form and instructions / prepared by Jeff Berglund, Morrison-Maierle Environmental Corporation. Helena, Mont.: Morrison-Maierle Environmental Corporation, 1996. url p. 2.
- Natural history of New York. Albany: D. Appleton: 1842-1894. url p. 514.
- Nature. London, etc., Macmillan Journals Ltd., etc. url , p. 319, p. 415, p. 469, p. 548, p. 57, p. 587, p. 663.
- New manual of botany of the central Rocky mountains (vascular plants) Cincinnati [etc.]American Book Company[c1909] url .
- Notes from the Royal Botanic Garden, Edinburgh. 3 1904 Edinburgh: H. M. Stationery Off. url p. 141, p. 173, p. 215, p. 27, p. 38, p. 417, p. 48, p. 77.
- Oecology of plants: an introduction to the study of plant-communities / by Eug. Warming; assisted by Martin Vahl; prepared for publication in English by Percy Groom and Isaac Bayley Balfour. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1909. url p. 182.
- Oecology of plants; an introduction to the study of plant-communities, by Eug. Warming, assisted by Martin Vahl. Prepared for publication in English by Percy Groom and Isaac Bayley Balfour. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1909. url p. 182.
- On the fauna and flora of the west of Scotland. Meeting at Glasgow, September, 1876. Glasgow, Blackie, 1876 url , p. 83.
- On the germination, development, and fructification of the higher Cryptogamia, and on the fructification of the Coniferae. By Dr. Wilhelm Hofmeister. Tr. by Frederick Currey. .. London, Pub. for the Ray society by R. Hardwicke, 1862. url p. 15, p. 336, p. 337, p. 338, p. 362, p. 363, p. 364, p. 367, p. 368, p. 369, p. 370, p. 478, p. 479, p. 480, p. 481, p. 494, p. 495, p. 497, p. 498, p. 499, p. 501, p. 503, p. 504, p. 505.
- On the popular names of British plants, being an explanation of the origin and meaning of the names of our indigenous and most commonly cultivated species. By R. C. A. Prior. London: Williams and Norgate, 1870. url p. 192.
- On the relation of phyllotaxis to mechanical laws. London, Williams & Norgate, 1904. url .
- One thousand objects for the microscope / by M.C. Cooke; with five hundred figures. London: Frederick Warne;  url p. 8.
- Organography of plants, especially of the archegoniatae and spermaphyta, ed. by Isaac Bayley Balfour. Oxford, Clar. Press, 1900-5. url p. 431, p. 604, p. 648.
- Our native ferns and how to study them; with synoptical descriptions of the North American species. Bloomington, Ill.[Leader Publishing Co., Printers]1881. url .
- Our native ferns and their alies: with synoptical descriptions of the American Pteridophyta north of Mexico / Lucien M. Underwood. New York: H. Holt, 1896. url p. 65.
- Our native ferns and their allies: with synoptical descriptions of the American Pteridophyta north of Mexico / by Lucien Marcus Underwood. New York: H. Holt, 1896, c1888. url p. 65.
- Our native ferns and their allies; with synoptical descriptions of the American Pteridophyta north of Mexico. New York, H. Holt[c1900] url .
- Outlines of botany for the high school laboratory and classroom (based on Gray's Lessons in botany) by Robert Greenleaf Leavitt. .. prepared at the request of the Botanical Department of Harvard University. New York, American Book Co. url .
- Outlines of classification and special morphology of plants, by K. Goebel. A new ed. of Sachs' Text-book of botany, book II, authorized English translation by Henry E. F. Garnsey; rev. by Isaac Bayley Balfour. With 407 woodcuts. Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1887. url p. 283, p. 283, p. 284, p. 284, p. 285, p. 295, p. 295, p. 502, p. 502.
- Oxford gardens, based upon Daubeny's Popular guide to the physick garden of Oxford: with notes on the gardens of the colleges and on the University park, by R. T. Günther. Oxford: Parker & son; [etc., etc.], 1912. url p. 161.
- Pflanzenphysiologie; Versuche und Beobachtungen an böheren und niederen Pflanzen einschliesslich Bakteriologie und Hydrobiologie mit Planktonkunde, von R. Kolkwitz. Zwiete, umgearbeitete Auflage. .. Jena, G. Fischer, 1922. url p. 182, p. 208.
- Plant morphology. New York, McGraw-Hill, 1953. url p. 245, p. 246.
- Plant sociology; the study of plant communities; authorized English translation of Pflanzensoziologie, by Dr. J. Braun-Blanquet. Translated, revised and edited by George D. Fuller and Henry S. Conard. New York and London, McGraw-Hill book company, inc., 1932. url p. 184.
- Plant succession; an analysis of the development of vegetation, Washington, Carnegie Institution of Washington, 1916. url .
- Plant-geography upon a physiological basis. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1903. url p. 809.
- Plant-life, ill. by the author and C.F. Newall. London, Black, 1915. url p. 167.
- Plant-life: popular papers on the phenomena of botany / by Edward Step; with 148 ill. drawn by the author and engraved by W. M. R. Quick. New York: H. Holt, 1883. url p. 11, p. 170.
- Plant-life; popular papers on the phenomena of botany, London, M. Japp & company, 1881. url p. xi.
- Popular botany; the living plant from seed to fruit, by A.E. Knight and Edward Step. .. New York: H. Holt and company,  url p. 518, p. 518, p. 520.
- Problems of cytology and evolution in the Pteridophyta. Cambridge [Eng.]University Press, 1950. url p. 254.
- Proceedings of the Linnean Society of New South Wales. Sydney, Linnean Society of New South Wales. url p. 457.
- Proceedings of the Natural History Society of Glasgow. Glasgow, Natural History Society of Glasgow. url p. 166.
- Proceedings of the Royal Irish Academy. Dublin: Royal Irish Academy, 1841- url p. 117, p. 219, p. 221, p. 225, p. 230, p. 232, p. 241, p. 244, p. 25, p. 37, p. 391, p. 397, p. 428, p. 429, p. 447, p. 451, p. 575, p. 584, p. 694, p. 698, p. 698, p. 7, p. 707, p. 708, p. 708, p. 709, p. 722, p. 732, p. 733, p. 754.
- Proceedings of the United States National Museum. Washington: Smithsonian Institution Press, [etc.] url p. 649.
- Proceedings. Royal Society of London. v. 1-75; 1800-1904. London url , , , p. 306, p. 307, p. 308.
- Rambles in search of flowerless plants. By Margaret Plues. London, Journal of horticulture & cottage gardener office; [etc., etc.]1864. url p. 51.
- Reflections on the phenomenon of rejuvenescence in nature, especially in the life and development of plants. Leipzig, 1851. url , .
- Report and Transactions of the Glasgow Society of Field Naturalists Glasgow:Glasgow Society of Field Naturalists, 1873-77. url p. 13, p. 27, p. 66.
- Reports of the Survey. Botanical series. Minneapolis [etc.]1892- url p. 247.
- Scandinavian adventures, during a residence of upwards of twenty years; representing sporting incidents, and subjects of natural history, and devices for entrapping wild animals. With some account of the northern fauna. By L. Lloyd. London: R. Bentley, 1854. url p. 46.
- Science progress. London: John Murray, 1916- url p. 46.
- Science-gossip. Berlin: R. Friedländer & Sohn, -1902. url p. 86.
- Senior botany. London, Univ. Tutor. Press, 1918. url p. 420.
- Spixiana. 5 1982 München: Zoologische Staatssammlung München, 1977- url p. 99.
- Sport in Norway, and where to find it. Together with a short account of the vegetable productions of the country. To which is added, a list of the Alpine flora of the Dovre fjeld and of the Norwegian ferns, &c. By M. R. Barnard. .. London, Chapman and Hall, 1864. url p. 320, p. 320.
- Strasburger's Text-book of botany. Rewritten by Dr. Hans Fitting. .. Dr. Ludwig Jost. .. Dr. Heinrich Schenck. .. Dr. George Karsten. London, Macmillan, 1921. url p. 531.
- Syllogeus. Ottawa, National Museum of Natural Sciences, 1972-1995. url p. 48, p. 90, p. 93.
- Text-book of botany, morphological and physiological. Oxford, Clarendon press, 1882. url p. 468, p. 469, p. 475, p. 484, p. 958.
- Text-book of botany: morphological and physiological / by Julius Sachs; edited with an appendix, by Sydney H. Vines Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1883. url p. 468, p. 469, p. 470, p. 476, p. 484, p. 958.
- Text-book of western botany: consisting of Coulter's Manual of the botany of the Rocky mountains, to which is prefixed Gray's lessons in botany. For the use of schools and colleges between the Mississippi river and the Rocky moun Chicago: Ivison, Blakeman, Taylor, and Company, 1885. url p. 435.
- Textbook of theoretical botany, by R. C. McLean and W. R. Ivimey-Cook. London, Longmans, Green[1951- url p. 592, p. 594, p. 595, p. 596, p. 598, p. 599, p. 600, p. 603, p. 604, p. 606.
- The American journal of science and arts. New-Haven: S. Converse, url p. 320, p. 393.
- The American journal of science. 6(2) 1848 New Haven, Kline Geology Laboratory, Yale University. url p. 224.
- The Annals and magazine of natural history; zoology, botany, and geology being a continuation of the Annals combined with Loudon and Charlesworth's Magazine of Natural History. London, Taylor and Francis, Ltd. url list of plates , , , p. 124, p. 124, p. 142, p. 181, p. 181, p. 183, p. 183, p. 184, p. 186, p. 187, p. 187, p. 188, p. 300, p. 322, p. 322, p. 323, p. 324, p. 324, p. 325, p. 326, p. 326, p. 327, p. 327, p. 328, p. 328, p. 329, p. 329, p. 446, p. 469, p. 469, p. 81, p. 81, p. 82, p. 82, p. 83, p. 84, p. 84, p. 85, p. 85, p. 86, p. 86, p. 87, p. 87, p. 89, p. 89, p. 90, p. 90, p. 91, p. 92, p. vi.
- The Annals of Scottish natural history. Edinburgh: David Douglas, 1892-1911. url p. 107, p. 131, p. 164, p. 174, p. 230, p. 235, p. 236, p. 236, p. 28, p. 44, p. 51, p. 93.
- The Canadian field-naturalist. Ottawa, Ottawa Field-Naturalists' Club. url p. 260, p. 261, p. 743.
- The Canadian naturalist and geologist. Montreal: B. Dawson, 1856-1868. url .
- The Edinburgh new philosophical journal. Edinburgh: A. and C. Black [etc.] url p. 160, p. 250, p. 296, p. 337.
- The Emu: official organ of the Australasian Ornithologists' Union. Melbourne: Royal Australasian Ornithologists Union, 1901- url p. 106, p. 108.
- The English flora. London, Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown and Green, [1828-30] url , , p. 343, p. 360, p. 360.
- The Field naturalist's quarterly. Edinburgh: George A. Morton, 1902-1904. url p. 237.
- The Garden: an illustrated weekly journal of gardening in all its branches. London: [s.n., url p. 117, p. 601.
- The Gardeners' chronicle and agricultural gazette. London: published for the proprietors, 1844-1873. url p. 1129, p. 985.
- The Gardeners' chronicle: a weekly illustrated journal of horticulture and allied subjects. London: [Gardeners Chronicle], 1874-1955. url p. 144, p. 25, p. 300, p. 330, p. 335, p. 39, p. 728.
- The Great Basin naturalist. 54 1994 Provo, Utah: M.L. Bean Life Science Museum, Brigham Young University, 1939-1999. url p. 169, p. 39.
- The Irish naturalist. Dublin: Eason & Son, Ltd., 1892- url , , , p. 117, p. 121, p. 125, p. 147, p. 15, p. 171, p. 191, p. 206, p. 227, p. 35, p. 64.
- The Journal of horticulture, cottage gardener and country gentlemen. London: George W. Johnson and Robert Hogg, 1861-1877. url p. 152.
- The Journal of the Linnean Society. Botany. 29 1893 London: the Society: Longman, Green, Longman, Roberts & Green: ||Williams and Norgate, 1865-1968. url p. 249, p. 250, p. 258, p. 262, p. 346, p. 366, p. 566.
- The London journal of botany: containing figures and descriptions of such plants as recommend themselves by their novelty, rarity, history, or uses: together with botanical notices and information and and occasional portraits and memoirs of eminent botanists. 5 1846 London: H. Baillie?re, 1842-1848. url p. 301, p. 615, p. 67.
- The Magazine of natural history / conducted by Edward Charlesworth. [S.l.: s.n.], url p. 178, p. 419.
- The Naturalist. 1898 [Doncaster: Yorkshire Naturalists' Union], 1874- url p. 332.
- The Phytologist: a botanical journal. London, William Pamplin, 1855-1863. url p. 126, p. 15, p. 281, p. 337, p. 366, p. 381, p. 43, p. 430, p. 510, p. 594, p. 614, p. 669.
- The Phytologist: a popular botanical miscellany. London, John van Voorst, 1844-56. url , , , p. 103, p. 1044, p. 199, p. 213, p. 235, p. 316, p. 411, p. 423, p. 454, p. 480, p. 67, p. 878, p. 880, p. 9, p. 960.
- The Popular educator: a complete encyclopaedia of elementary, advanced and technical education. London, Cassell url p. 304.
- The Quarterly journal of the Geological Society of London. London [etc.] url p. 10, p. 20, p. 226, p. 229, p. 499, p. 59, p. 60.
- The Scottish botanical review. Edinburgh: Neill & Co., 1912. url p. 21.
- The Scottish naturalist. Perth [etc.]: Cowan & Co. [etc.], url , p. 110, p. 157, p. 159, p. 16, p. 218, p. 260, p. 304, p. 319, p. 332.
- The Tasmanian flora. Hobart, Tasmania, J. Vail, Govt. Printer, 1903. url .
- The Victoria history of the county of Lancaster. Edited by William Farrer and J. Brownbill. London[Constable]1906-1914 url p. 67.
- The book of nature study, ed. by J. Bretland Farmer. .. assisted by a staff of specialists. Fully illustrated. London, Caxton publishing company[1908?]-1909. url p. 233, p. 24.
- The botanical looker-out among the wild flowers of England and Wales, at all seasons, and in the most interesting localities. By Edwin Lees. .. London, Hamilton, Adams & Co., 1851. url p. 459.
- The developmental anatomy of Isoetes. Urbana, University of Illinois Press, 1963. url p. 8, p. 86, p. 9.
- The differentiation and specificity of starches in relation to genera, species, etc.; stereochemistry applied to protoplasmic processes and products, and as a strictly scientific basis for the classification of plants and animals Washington, D.C.Carnegie institution of Washington1913 url p. 8.
- The fern allies of North America north of Mexico, New York, F. A. Stokes company url p. 224, p. 225, p. 226, p. 239, p. 258, p. ix.
- The ferns of Great Britain, and their allies the club-mosses, pepperworts, and horsetails / London: Printed for the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge:  url , .
- The flora of Canada collected by A.M. Ross. Toronto: Rowsell & Hutchison, 1875. url .
- The flora of Dumfriesshire, including part of the Stewartry of Kirkcudbright, by G.F. Scott-Elliot. Assisted by J. M'Andrew [and others] DumfriesJ. Maxwell, 1896. url p. 200.
- The flora of Dumfriesshire: including part of the stewartry of Kirkcudbright / by G.F. Scott-Elliot; assisted by J. M'Andrew. .. [et al.] Dumfries: J. Maxwell, 1896. url p. 200.
- The geological and natural history survey of Minnesota: the twelfth annual report for the year 1883 / N.H. Winchell. Minneapolis: Johnson, Smith & Harrison, 1884. url p. 180.
- The geology of New Hampshire A report comprising the results of explorations ordered by the legislature. C. H. Hitchcock, state geologist Concord, E. A. Jenks, state printer, 1874-1878 url p. 413, p. 413.
- The geology of New Hampshire. A report comprising the results of explorations ordered by the legislature. Concord, E.A. Jenks, state printer, 1874-78. url .
- The geology of New Hampshire: a report comprising the results of explorations ordered by the legislature / C. H. Hitchcock, state geologist. Concord: E. A. Jenks, state printer, 1874-1878. url p. 413.
- The life of John Duncan Scotch weaver and botanist: with sketches of his friends and notices of the times / by William Jolly. London: Kegan Paul, Trench and Co., 1883. url p. 516.
- The micrographic dictionary; a guide to the examination and investigation of the structure and nature of microscopic objects, by J. W. Griffith and Arthur Henfrey. London, J. Van Voorst, 1883. url p. 442, p. 443.
- The microscopic miscellany; being selections from the Microscopic journal, containing the most recent facts, and important discoveries in human and comparative anatomy, zoology, botany, etc. developed by British and foreign microscopical observers, ed. by Daniel Cooper. London, 1847. url p. 84.
- The natural history and topography of Groton, Massachusetts / by Samuel Abbott Green. .. [Cambridge, J. Wilson and Son]1912-14. url p. 5.
- The natural history of plants, their forms, growth, reproduction, and distribution; Dublin, Blackie & son, limited, 1902. url .
- The natural history of plants; their forms, growth, reproduction, and distribution. From the German of Anton Kerner von Marilaun, by F.W. Oliver, with the assistance of Marian Busk and Mary F. Ewart. with about 2000 original woodcut illustrations and sixteen plates in colours. London, Blackie, 1896-1897. url p. 716, p. 959.
- The naturalist. London: Simpkin, Marshall, 1865- url p. 340, p. 362.
- The new materialism: dictatorial scientific utterances and the decline of thought / by Lionel S. Beale. London: E. Stanford, [189-?] url p. 9.
- The origin of a land flora, a theory based upon the facts of alternation, London, Macmillan and Co., Ltd., 1908. url , .
- The origin of a land flora: a theory based upon the facts of alternation / by F. O. Bower. With numerous illustrations. London: Macmillan, 1908. url p. 308.
- The origin of the British flora / London: Dulau, 1899. url , , , , , , , , , , , .
- The origin of the British flora. LondonDulau1899 url p. 169, p. 179, p. 185, p. 55, p. 58, p. 59, p. 63, p. 68, p. 70, p. 73, p. 74, p. 80.
- The relation of leaf structure to physical factors.  url p. 31.
- The structure & development of the mosses and ferns (Archegoniatae) London, Macmillan, 1895. url p. 527.
- The structure and development of mosses and ferns (Archegoniatae) / by Douglas Houghton Campbell. New York: Macmillan, 1928 [c1905] url p. 555, p. 656, p. 664.
- The vegetable kingdom; or, The structure, classification, and uses of plants, LondonBradbury & Evans1853 url .
- Third American edition of the British encyclopedia, or Dictionary of arts and sciences: comprising an accurate and popular view of the present improved state of human knowledge / by William Nicholson. Philadelphia: Mitchell, Ames and White, 1818. url .
- Topographical botany: being local and personal records towards shewing the distribution of British plants traced through the 112 counties and vice-counties of England, Wales, and Scotland. London, B. Quaritch, 1883. url .
- Torreya. Burlington, Vt., Torrey Botanical Club, 1901-1945. url p. 13, p. 161.
- Transactions - Ottawa Field-Naturalists' Club. Ottawa, Ottawa Field-Naturalists' Club. url p. 23.
- Transactions and proceedings of the Botanical Society of Edinburgh. [Edinburgh]: The Society, 1891-1970. url , , , , p. 116, p. 116, p. 124, p. 16, p. 167, p. 170, p. 177, p. 177, p. 308, p. 308, p. 33, p. 345, p. 383, p. 58.
- Transactions of the Academy of Science of St. Louis. [St. Louis: Academy of Science of St. Louis], 1860-1958. url p. 358, p. 375.
- Transactions of the Botanical Society. Edinburgh: Botanical Society of Edinburgh, 1841-1891. url p. 120.
- Transactions of the Linnean Society of London, 2nd series: Botany 8 1913 - 19 London. url p. 337, p. 374.
- Transactions of the Natural History Society of Northumberland, Durham, and Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Newcastle-upon-Tyne [et al.]F. & W. Dodsworth [et al.]1865/67-1973. url p. 47.
- Water plants; a study of aquatic angiosperms. Cambridge, University Press, 1920. url p. 165, p. 225, p. 371.
- Wayside and woodland ferns; a pocket guide to the British ferns, horsetails and clubmosses. London: Warne, 1922. url p. 129.
- Wild life of the world: a descriptive survey of the geographical distribution of animals / London; F. Warne and co., 1916. url p. 355.
- Works on forestry [by] J.C. Brown. Edinburgh, Oliver and Boyd; [etc., etc.]1883-87. url p. 190.
- Brands, S.J. (comp.) 1989-present. The Taxonomicon. Universal Taxonomic Services, Zwaag, The Netherlands. Accessed January 31, 2012.
Accessed through GBIF Data Portal November 25, 2007:
- Australian National Herbarium
- , Australian National Herbarium
- Bundesamt für Naturschutz / Zentralstelle für Phytodiversität Deutschland, Bundesamt fuer Naturschutz / Zentralstelle fuer Phytodiversitaet Deutschland
- Conservatoire botanique national du Bassin parisien, Conservatoire botanique national du Bassin parisien
- European Environment Agency, EUNIS
- Institute of Nature Conservation PAS, National System of Proetcted Areas
- Jyväskylä University Museum - The Section of Natural Sciences, Vascular plant collection of Jyvaskyla University Museum
- Natural History Museum, University of Oslo, Vascular Plant Herbarium, Oslo
- Natural History Museum, University of Oslo, Vascular Plants, Field notes, Oslo
- The Danish Biodiversity Information Facility, Botany registration database by Danish botanists
- The Swedish Museum of Natural History
- , Botany
- The Swedish Museum of Natural History
- , Herbarium of Oskarshamn
- The Swedish Museum of Natural History
- , Plants
- UK National Biodiversity Network, Environment and Heritage Service - EHS Species Datasets
- USDA PLANTS, USDA PLANTS Database
- Biodiversity Heritage Library NamebankID: 2644407
- Catalogue of Life Accepted Name Code: ITS-17131
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility Taxonkey: 4490920
- Globally Unique Identifier: urn:lsid:ipni.org:names:130546-2
- Integrated Taxonomic Information System (ITIS) Taxonomic Serial Number (TSN): 17131
- International Plant Names Index (IPNI) ID: 67955-3
- Natural Heritage Network Species Identifier: PPISO01090
- U.S.D.A. Plant Symbol: ISMA
- Zipcode Zoo Species Identifier: 44548