Click on the language to view common names.
Common Names in Afrikaans:
Common Names in English:
Silk Oak, Australian Silky-Oak, Silk-Oak, Silkoak, Silky Oak, Silky-Oak, Silver Oak
Common Names in Tamil:
Common Names in Thai:
Common Names in Vietnamese:
Ngân Hoa, Trãi Byan
. Stipules absent. Leaves alternate, rarely opposite or whorled
or variously divided
. Inflorescences axillary
, or terminal
, simple or rarely compound
, with flowers borne laterally either in pairs or sometimes singly, racemose, sometimes spicate
, or condensed into a head
; bracts subtending
flower pairs usually small, sometimes accrescent
and woody; floral
bracts usually minute or absent. Flowers bisexual
or rarely unisexual
and dioecious, actinomorphic
or zygomorphic. Perianth segments (3 or) 4(or 5), valvate
, usually tubular
in bud; limb short, variously split at anthesis
. Stamens 4, opposite perianth segments; filaments
to perianth and not distinct
, usually 2-loculed, longitudinally dehiscent
often prolonged. Hypogynous glands
4 (or 1-3 or absent), free
or variously connate
. Ovary superior, 1-loculed, sessile or stipitate
; ovules 1 or 2(or more), pendulous, laterally or basally, rarely subapically attached. Style terminal, simple, often apically clavate
; stigma terminal or lateral
, mostly small. Fruit a follicle, achene, or drupe or drupaceous
. Seeds 1 or 2(or few to many), sometimes winged
; endosperm absent (or vestigial) ; embryo usually straight; cotyledons thin or thick and fleshy
; radicle short, inferior.
About 80 genera and ca. 1700 species: mostly in tropics and subtropics, especially in S Africa and Australia: three genera (one introduced ) and 25 species (12 endemic, two introduced) in China.
The family is subdivided into Bellendenoideae, Caranarvonioideae, Eidotheoideae, Grevilleoideae, Persoonioideae, Proteoideae, and Sphalmioideae; all Chinese genera belong to Grevilleoideae. Grevillea robusta is grown extensively as a street tree in S China, especially in Yunnan.
, rarely trees
. Leaves of various shapes
or pinnate. Flowers usually in terminal
; bracts minute and caducous
. Calyx tube
mostly recurved. Disc obliq. e, annular
or semi-annular, entire or sometimes nearly lobed
. Ovary usually stipitate
; ovules 2. Fruit a follicle; valves
to somewhat woody. Seeds winged
A genus of about 170 species, mostly Australian , of which one is extensively cultivated in Pakistan.
Habit: Tree • Growth Form: Single Stem • Shape and Orientation: Erect
Flowers: Bloom Period: Summer • Flower Color: Yellow • Flower Conspicuous: Yes
Seeds: Seed per Pound: 30000 • Seed Spread Rate: Rapid • Seedling Vigor: High • Fruit/Seed Abundance: Low • Fruit/Seed Color: Brown • Fruit/Seed Conspicuous: Yes • Cold Stratification Required: Yes
Foliage: Foliage Color: Green • Foliage Porosity Summer: Dense • Foliage Porosity Winter: Dense • Foliage Texture: Fine • Fall Conspicuous: No • Leaf Retention: Yes
Active Growth Period: Spring , Summer, Fall • Growth Rate: Rapid • Mature Height (feet): 105.0 • Maximum Height at 20 Years (feet): 100 • Size: over 40' tall. • Vegetative Spread Rate: None • Lifespan: Lifespan
Typically found at an altitude of 0 to 4,936 meters (0 to 16,194 feet).
Duration: Perennial • Coppice Potential: Yes • Progagated by Bulbs: No • Propagated by Bare Root: Yes • Propagated by Container: Yes • Propagated by Corms: No • Propagated by Cuttings: No • Propagated by Seed: Yes • Propagated by Sod: No • Propagated by Sprigs: No • Propagated by Tubers: No • Fruit/Seed Period Begin: Fall • Fruit/Seed Period End: Winter • Fruit/Seed Persistence: Yes
Culture: Space 20-30' apart.
Soil: Adapted to Medium Textured: Adapted to Medium Textured Soils • Adapted to Coarse Textured Soils: Yes • Anaerobic Tolerance: None • Salinity Tolerance: None • CaCO3 Tolerance: None • Minimum pH: 5.3 • Maximum pH: 7.0 • Fertility Requirement: Medium
Sunlight: Sun Exposure: Sun to Partial Shade. • Shade Tolerance: Intolerant
Moisture: Drought Tolerance: Medium • Minimum Precipitation: 30 • Maximum Precipitation: 95 • Moisture Use: Medium
Temperature: Minimum Temperature (F): 17 • Minimum Frost Free Days: 365 • Cold Hardiness: 9a, 9b, 10a, 10b. (map)
- Whittaker & Margulis,1978
- Haeckel, 1866
- Cavalier-Smith, 1981
- Sinnott, 1935 ex Cavalier-Smith, 1998
- Vascular Plants
- Kenrick & Crane, 1997
- Brongniart, 1843
- Takhtajan, 1967
- Takhtajan, 1967
- Dumortier, 1829
- Family: Proteaceae () - A.L. de Jussieu, 1789, nom. cons. - proteas
- Order: Proteales () - Dumortier, 1829
- Superorder: Proteanae () - Takhtajan, 1967
- Subclass: Rosidae () - Takhtajan, 1967
- Class: Spermatopsida () - Brongniart, 1843
- Infraphylum: Radiatopses () - Kenrick & Crane, 1997
- Subphylum: Euphyllophytina ()
- Phylum: Tracheophyta () - Sinnott, 1935 ex Cavalier-Smith, 1998 - Vascular Plants
- Subkingdom: Viridaeplantae () - Cavalier-Smith, 1981
- Kingdom: Plantae () - Haeckel, 1866 - Plants
Status: Accepted Name
Last scrutiny: 15-Mar-2000
Members of the genus Grevillea
ZipcodeZoo has pages for 111 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in this genus. Here are just 100 of them:
G. acanthifolia (Grevillea) · G. alpina (Cats Claws) · G. aquifolium (Holly Grevillea) · G. argyrophylla (Silvery-Leafed Grevillea) · G. aspleniifolia (Fern-Leaf Grevillea) · G. asteriscosa (Star-Leaf Grevillea) · G. australis (Alpine Grevillea) · G. baileyana (Brown Silky Oak) · G. banksii (Banks Grevillea) · G. baueri (Bauers Grevillea) · G. beadleana (Grevillea) · G. bipinnatifida (Fuchsia Grevillea) · G. brachystylis (Short-Styled Grevillea) · G. bronwenae (Grevillea) · G. buxifolia (Gray Spider Flower) · G. caleyii (Caleys Grevillea) · G. chrysophaea (Golden Grevillea) · G. coccinea (Scarlet Grevillea) · G. confertifolia (Dense-Leaf Grevillea) · G. crithmifolia (Grevillea) · G. curviloba (Curved-Leaf Grevillea) · G. decora (Burra Range Grevillea) · G. dielsiana (Grevillea) · G. dimorpha (Flame Grevillea) · G. dryandri (Dryanders Grevillea) · G. dryophylla (Goldfields Grevillea) · G. erectiloba (Grevillea) · G. eriostachya (Desert Grevillea) · G. floribunda (Rusty Spider Flower) · G. gillivrayi (Grevillea) · G. glauca (Bushmens Clothes Pegs) · G. heliosperma (Red Grevillea) · G. hilliana (White Silky Oak) · G. huegelii (Comb Grevillea) · G. ilicifolia (Holly Grevillea) · G. jephcottii (Green Grevillea) · G. johnsonii (Grevillea) · G. juncifolia (Honeysuckle Spider Flower) · G. juniperina (Juniper-Leaf Grevillea) · G. juniperina 'Molonglo' (Juniper-Leaf Grevillea) · G. lanigera (Spider Flower) · G. lanigera 'Coastal Gem' (Spider Flower) · G. lanigera 'Mt. Tamboritha' (Mt. Tamboritha Woolly Grevillea) · G. laurifolia (Laurel-Leaf Grevillea) · G. lavandulacea 'Penola' (Lavender Grevillea) · G. leucoclada (Grevillea) · G. leucopteris (White Plume Grevillea) · G. linearifolia (White Spider-Flower) · G. longifolia (Fern-Leaf Grevillea) · G. longistyla (Grevillea) · G. manglesii (Smooth Grevillea) · G. miqueliana (Oval-Leaf Grevillea) · G. neurophylla (Grevillea) · G. nudiflora (Trailing Grevillea) · G. obliquistigma (Grevillea) · G. oleoides (Grevillea) · G. olivacea (Olive Grevillea) · G. paniculata (Grevillea) · G. paradoxa (Bottlebrush Grevillea) · G. parallela (Silver Oak) · G. petrophiloides (Pink Pokers Grevillea) · G. pinaster (Grevillea) · G. plurijuga (Red Plume Grevillea) · G. polybotrya (Caramel Grevillea) · G. pteridifolia (Fern-Leaf Grevillea) · G. pterosperma (Desert Spider Flower) · G. pyramidalis (Caustictree) · G. quercifolia (Oak-Leaf Grevillea) · G. rivularis (Carrington Falls Grevillea) · G. robusta (Silk Oak) · G. rogersii (Grevillea) · G. rosmarinifolia (Rosemary Grevillea) · G. scapigera (Corrigin Grevillea) · G. sericea (Pink Spider Flower) · G. shiressii (Mullet Creek Grevillea) · G. spinosa (Spiny Grevillea) · G. steiglitziana (Brisbane Ranges Grevillea) · G. stenobotrya (Rattle-Pod Grevillea) · G. striata (Beefwood) · G. superba (Grevillea) · G. synapheae (Catkin Grevillea) · G. synapheae var. latiloba (Catkin Grevillea) · G. tetragonoloba (Grevillea) · G. thelemanniana (Spider Grevillea) · G. treuriana (Grevillea) · G. triloba (Grevillea) · G. tripartita (Grevillea) · G. venusta (Byfield Spider Flower) · G. victoriae (Royal Grevillea) · G. victoriae var. leptoneura (Royal Grevillea) · G. victoriae 'Marshall' (Royal Grevillea) · G. victoriae 'Marshall's Seedling' (Royal Grevillea) · G. victoriae 'Murray Valley Queen' (Royal Grevillea) · G. wickhamii (Wickhams Grevillea) · G. wilsonii (Wilsons Grevillea) · G. x gaudichaudii (Grevillea) · G. x semperflorens (Grevillea) · G. x 'Canberra Gem' (Canberra Gem Grevillea) · G. x 'Noell' (Noell Grevillea) · G. 'Canberra Gem' (Grevillea)
- Search for Pictures: images.google.com
- Search for Scholarly Articles: Google Scholar
- Search using Scientific Name and Vernacular Names: All the Web | AltaVista Canada | AltaVista | Excite | Google | HotBot | Lycos
- Search using Specialized Databases: GenBank | Medline | Scirus | CISTI/CAL | Agricola Periodicals | Agricola Books
- A discussion of Australian forestry: with special references to forestry in Western Australia, the necessity of an Australian forest policy, and notices of organised forestry in other parts of the world / by D. E. Hutchins. Perth, F. W. Simpson, government printer, 1916. url p. 296.
- A forest flora of Chota Nagpur including Gangpur and the Santal-Parganahs / by H.H. Haines. -- Dehra Dun: Bishen Singh Mahendra Pal Singh; 1910. url p. 80.
- A hand-book to the flora of Ceylon: containing descriptions of all the species of flowering plants indigenous to the island, and notes on their history, distribution, and uses: with an atlas of plates illustrating some of the more inte by Henry Trimen. London: Dulau, 1893-1931. url p. 417, p. 457.
- A handbook of the destructive insects of Victoria: with notes on the methods to be adopted to check and extirpate them / prepared by order of the Victorian Dept. of Agriculture by C. French. Melbourne: Robt. S. Brain, 1891-1911. url p. 107, p. 107, p. 107.
- A handbook of tropical gardening and planting, with special reference to Ceylon, by H. F. Macmillan. .. Colombo, H.W. Cave & co., 1914. url p. 400, p. 451, p. 453, p. 454, p. 463, p. 575.
- A history of gardening in England, By the Hon. Alicia Amherst. London: B. Quaritch, 1896. url p. 304, p. 304.
- A manual of Indian timbers; an account of the growth, distribution, and uses of the trees and shrubs of India and Ceylon with descriptions of their wood-structure, by J. S. Gamble... London: S. Low, Marston & co. ltd., 1902. url p. 576.
- A manual of dangerous insects likely to be introduced in the United States through importations. Ed. by W. Dwight Pierce, entomologist, southern field crop insect investigations. Washington: Govt. print. off., 1918. url p. 194, p. 195, p. 253, p. 255.
- A manual of forestry. LondonBradbury, Agnew1906-25 url p. 229, p. 235.
- A manual of scientific terms, pronouncing, etymological, and explanatory, chiefly comprising terms in botany, natural history, anatomy, medicine, and veterinary science, with an appendix of specific names. Designed for the use of by Rev. James Stormonth Edinburgh, Maclachlan and Stewart, 1885 url p. 184.
- A manual of the timbers of the world: their characteristics and uses: to which is appended an account by S. Fitzgerald of the artificial seasoning of timber. London: Macmillan, 1920. url , .
- A practical guide to garden plants, containing descriptions of the hardiest and most beautiful annuals and biennials, hardy herbaceous and bulbous perennials, hardy water and bog plants, flowering and ornamental trees and shrubs, conife London;Longmans, Green, 1901. url , , p. 117, p. 776.
- A text-book of botany and pharmacognosy, intended for the use of students of pharmacy, as a reference book for pharmacists, and as a handbook for food and drug analysts. London, Lippincott[c1907] url .
- A university text-book of botany. New York, Macmillan, 1910. url p. 420.
- About trees, shrubs, and climbing plants for South Africa; concise hints on the making of farm plantations, shrubberies. .. Maritzburg, 1919. url , p. 21, p. 62.
- Addisonia: colored illustrations and popular descriptions of plants. New York: New York Botanical Garden, 1916-. url p. 49.
- American forests. Washington [etc.]American Forestry Association [etc.] url p. 119.
- An illustrated encyclopaedia of gardening, by Walter P. Wright London, J. M. Dent & sons, ltd.; url p. 173, p. 174.
- An introduction to the embryology of angiosperms. New York, McGraw-Hill, 1950. url p. 212, p. 227, p. 229, p. 264.
- An outline of plant geography, by Douglas Houghton Campbell. New York, The Macmillan company, 1926. url p. 248, p. 332.
- Annals of the Entomological Society of America. [College Park, Md., etc.]: Entomological Society of America. url p. 169.
- Annual report of the Director to the Board of Trustees for the year. .. / Field Museum of Natural History Chicago, U.S.A.: Field Museum of Natural History, 1907-1943. url p. 323.
- Applied and economic botany for students in technical and agricultural schools, pharmaceutical and medical colleges, for chemists, food analysts and for the those engaged in the morphological and physiological study of plants. New York, Wiley url p. 518.
- Applied and economic botany, especially adapted for the use of students in technical schools, agricultural, pharmaceutical and medical colleges, and also as a book of reference for chemists, food analysts and students engaged in by Henry Kraemer. .. illustrated with 424 plates, comprising about 2000 figures. Philadelphia, The author[c1914] url p. 518, p. 518.
- Availability of Biodiversity Information for East Africa WCMC url p. 18.
- Botanical abstracts. Baltimore, Williams & Wilkins Co. url p. 24, p. 416.
- Botany for high schools and colleges. New York: H. Holt, 1885. url .
- Bulletin / Arizona Agricultural Experiment Station. Tucson: Agricultural Experiment Station, University of Arizona, 1890-1960. url p. 428.
- Bulletin / U.S. Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Plant Industry. Washington: G.P.O., 1901-1913. url p. 70.
- Bulletin of entomological research. Farnham Royal: Commonwealth Agricultural Bureaux. url p. 307.
- Bulletin of miscellaneous information /Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. 1922 London: H.M. Stationery Office, 1900-1941. url p. 269, p. 279, p. 281.
- Bulletin of the British Museum (Natural History). London: The Museum, 1951-1992. url p. 343.
- Bulletin of the Department of Agriculture, Jamaica. Kingston, Dept. of Agriculture, Jamaica. url p. 150.
- Bulletin of the New York Botanical Garden. 1 1900 Lancaster, Pa.: Published for the Garden by the New Era Printing Co., url p. 380.
- Bulletin of the Southern California Academy of Sciences. Los Angeles, Calif.: The Academy, 1902-1971. url p. 72.
- Cabinet timbers of Australia. By R. T. Baker. Sydney: W.A. Gullick, government printer, 1913. url p. 136, p. 137, p. 17, p. 184.
- Cabinet timbers of Australia. SydneyW.A. Gullick, Govt. Printer1913 url , , p. 136, p. 137, p. 17, p. 17, p. 184.
- California garden-flowers, shrubs, trees and vines: being mainly suggestions for working amateurs / by E.J. Wickson. San Francisco: Pacific Rural Press, 1915, [c1914]. url p. 247.
- Carotenoids, by Paul Karrer and Ernst Jucker. Translated and rev. by Ernest A. Braude. New York, Elsevier Pub. Co., 1950. url p. 340, p. 368, p. 70.
- Carotenoids, their comparative biochemistry. New York, Chemical Pub. Co., 1954. url p. 332, p. 45, p. 51.
- Cassell's dictionary of practical gardening; an illustrated encyclopædia of practical horticulture for all classes; ed. by Walter P. Wright. London, Cassell and company, limited, 1902. url p. 109, p. 157, p. 388.
- Catalogue of eastern and Australian Lepidoptera Heterocera in the collection of the Oxford University Museum, by C. Swinhoe. Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1892-1900. url p. 573.
- Catalogue of economic plants in the collection of the U. S. Department of Agriculture. Washington, Govt. Print. Off., 1891. url .
- Catalogue of scientific papers (1800-1900) Comp. by the Royal society of London. Cambridge, C. J. Clay and sons, 1867-1902; url p. 1010.
- Catalogue of scientific papers, 1800-1900. CambridgeUniversity Press1908-14 url p. 1010, p. 262, p. 806.
- Check-list of the species of fishes known from the Philippine Archipelago, Manila, Bureau of printing, 1910. url p. 247.
- Chloroplast pigments and chromatographic analysis. University Park, Pennsylvania State University url p. 152.
- Citrus fruits; New York, The Macmillan company, 1915. url .
- Coleoptera: Lamellicornia. London, Taylor and Francis, 1910- url p. 142.
- Commercial gardening, a practical & scientific treatise for market gardeners, market growers, fruit, flower & vegetable growers, nurserymen, etc. By many practical specialists under the editorship of John Weathers. London, The Gresham publishing company, 1913. url p. 172.
- Conservation and sustainable management of trees, report of the third regional workshop, held at Army Hotel, Hanoi, Viet Nam, 18-21 August, 1997 WCMC url p. 124.
- Contributions from the United States National Herbarium 27 1928 Washington, D.C.: Smithsonian Institution Press, 1890- url p. 166, p. 19, p. 331, p. 418, p. 450, p. 535, p. 634.
- Contributions to the Queensland flora / Brisbane: Anthony James Cumming, Govt. Printer, 1890-1920. url p. 60, p. 70.
- Cooperative economic insect report. Hyattsville, MD. [etc.]Plant Protection and Quarantine Programs Animal and Plant Health Service. url p. 24, p. 436, p. 72.
- Cyclopedia of American horticulture, comprising suggestions for cultivation of horticultural plants, descriptions of the species of fruits, vegetables, flowers and ornamental plants sold in the United by L. H. Bailey. .. assisted by William Miller. .. and many expert cultivators and botanists. London: The Macmillan company, 1909. url p. 1669, p. 1844, p. 1847, p. 698, p. 777.
- Cyclopedia of farm crops, New York, The Macmillan company, 1922. url p. 129, p. 243, p. 682.
- Cyclopedia of farm crops, a popular survey of crops and crop-making methods in the United States and Canada; New York, The Macmillan company, 1922. url , .
- Cyclopedia of farm crops: a popular survey of crops and crop-making methods in the United States and Canada / edited by L.H. Bailey. New York: Macmillan, 1922, c1907. url p. 129, p. 243.
- Embryogenesis in plants. London, Methuen; url p. 257, p. 340.
- Eucalyptus culture in Hawaii. Honolulu, Hawaiian Gazette Co., Ltd., 1911. url p. 14, p. 4.
- Experiment station record. Washington: G.P.O., 1889-1946. url p. 283, p. 52, p. 527.
- Farm buildings and building construction in South Africa; a text-book for farmers, agricultural students, teachers, builders, etc. By W.S.H. Cleghorne. .. with a foreword by F.B. Smith. .. with 235 diagrams. London, Longmans, Green and Co., 1922. url p. 343.
- Farming & planting in British East Africa. A description of the leading agricultural centres and an account of agricultural conditions and prospects. Compiled and edited by T.J. O'Shea. London, Newland, Tarlton, 1917. url p. 74.
- Flora Costaricensis / William Burger, editor. 13 1983 Chicago, Ill.: Field Museum of Natural History, 1983. url p. 9.
- Flora Vitiensis nova: a new Flora of Fiji (spermatophytes only) / Albert C. Smith. Lawaii, Hawaii: Pacific Tropical Botanical Garden, 1979- url p. 752.
- Flora of Bermuda. .. by Nathaniel Lord Britton. .. New York, C. Scribner's sons, 1918. url p. 107, p. 572.
- Flora of Bermuda... by Nathaniel Lord Britton... New York, Scribner, 1918. url p. 572.
- Flora of Costa Rica. .. by Paul C. Standley. .. 18 1937 Chicago, 1937. url p. 401.
- Flora of Guatemala, by Paul C. Standley and J.A. Steyermark. 24 1946 Chicago, 1946- url p. 59.
- Flora of Peru / by J. Francis Macbride. 13 1938 Chicago, [Ill.]: Field Museum of Natural History,  url p. 1146.
- Flora of Yucatan, by Paul C. Standley. 3 1930 Chicago, Field Museum of Natural History, 1930. url p. 249.
- Flora of the Lancetilla Valley, Honduras, by Paul C. Standley. 10 1931 Chicago, Field Museum of Natural History, 1931. url p. 175.
- Flora of the southeastern United States; being descriptions of the seed-plants, ferns and fern-allies growing naturally in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, and in Oklahom by John Kunkel Small. New York, The author, 1913. url p. 818.
- Florida trees; a handbook of the native and naturalized trees of Florida, by John Kinkel Small. New York, The author, 1913. url p. 74.
- Florists' review Chicago: Florists' Pub. Co. url , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , p. 1261, p. 1277, p. 150, p. 703, p. 775.
- Forestry handbook / ed. by R. Dalrymple Hay, director of forests. Sydney: W. A. Gullick, 1915-17. url , , p. 173, p. 174, p. 175, p. 177.
- Forestry handbook. .. Sydney, W. A. Gullick, government printer, 1915-17. url .
- Forestry quarterly. Ithaca, N.Y. [etc.] url p. 704, p. 718.
- Fritz Bahr's commercial floriculture; a practical manual for the retail grower, New York, The A. T. De la Mare company, inc.[c1922] url , , , .
- Garden and forest; a journal of horticulture, landscape art and forestry. New York: The Garden and forest publishing co., 1888-97. url , , , p. 16, p. 16, p. 16, p. 178, p. 213, p. 246, p. 252, p. 33, p. 375, p. 389, p. 404, p. 455, p. 49, p. 520, p. 536, p. 56, p. 63.
- Garden helps, by George P. Hall. .. San Diego, Cal., Elite Printing Company[c1911] url p. 74.
- Gardening for all. A handbook on growing vegetables and fruit, and the prevention & destruction of insect pests of the garden, . .. Stourbridge, Mark & Moody, 1897. url .
- Gardening for amateurs; a simple, complete, and practical guide for garden lovers, edited by H. H. Thomas. Illustrated by twenty-four coloured plates and many hundreds of photographs and sketches. New York: Funk and Wagnalls company,  url p. 1123, p. 767.
- Gardening for beginners; a handbook to the garden, by E.T. Cook. [London]"Country Life" [etc., 1914] url .
- Gardening in California, San Francisco, A. M. Robertson, 1914. url p. 114, p. 22, p. 23, p. 30, p. 33.
- Gardening in California, landscape and flower, by John McLaren... San Francisco, A.M. Robertson, 1909. url p. 113, p. 113, p. 22, p. 22, p. 23, p. 30, p. 30, p. 32, p. 32, p. 33, p. 33.
- Gardening in Egypt: a handbook of gardening for Lower Egypt, by Walter Draper. .. London, L.U. Gill, 1895. url p. 2.
- Gardening indoors and under glass; New York, McBride, Nast & company, 1912. url .
- Gardening. Chicago, the Gardening Co., 1892-1925. url p. 148, p. 233.
- Handbook of experiment station work. Washington, Gov't print. off., 1893. url p. 175.
- Handbook of flower pollination based upon Hermann Müller's work 'The fertilisation of flowers by insects'; tr. by J.R. Ainsworth Davis. Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1906. url p. 76.
- Handbook of flower pollination: based upon Hermann Mu?ller's work 'The fertilisation of flowers by insects' / Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1906-09. url .
- Hardy ornamental flowering trees and shrubs / by A. D. Webster. London: Smith, Elder, 1908. url p. 160.
- Home floriculture; a practical guide to the treatment of flowering and other ornamental plants in the house and garden, New York, O. Judd company, 1903. url .
- Horticulture for schools / by A.V. Stubenrauch, Milo N. Wood, and Charles J. Booth. New York: Macmillan, 1922. url , .
- Horticulture. Boston, Mass.: Horticulture Pub. Co., c1904- url , , , p. 101, p. 118, p. 131, p. 14, p. 251, p. 279, p. 295, p. 392, p. 396, p. 416, p. 46, p. 655, p. 661, p. 664, p. 74, p. 762, p. 763, p. 80, p. 83, p. 869, p. 892, p. 901, p. 928, p. 94.
- How to make a flower garden; a manual of practical information and suggestions. New York, Doubleday, Page & company, 1903. url p. 364.
- IUCN Directory of South Asian Protected Areas IUCN url p. 157, p. 286.
- In my lady's garden / By Mrs. Richmond. London: T.F. Unwin, 1908. url p. 449.
- Indian trees: an account of trees, shrubs, woody climbers, bamboos, and palms indigenous or commonly cultivated in the British Indian empire / London: A. Constable, 1906. url p. 544, p. 750.
- International catalogue of scientific literature. London: Published for the International Council by the Royal Society of London, 1902-1919. url p. 403, p. 484, p. 508, p. 57.
- Introduction to the systematy of Indian trees. LondonOxford University Press1921 url p. 44.
- Inventory of seeds and plants imported / U.S. Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Plant Industry. Washington, D.C.: G.P.O., 1914-1924. url p. 54.
- Irish gardening. Dublin: Pub. Office, 1906-1922 url , p. 138.
- Journal and proceedings of the Asiatic Society of Bengal. 5 1909 Calcutta, Asiatic Society of Bengal. url p. 363.
- Journal of the New York Botanical Garden. 35 1934 Lancaster, Pa.: Published for the Garden by the New Era Printing Co., 1900- url p. 14, p. 206, p. 292, p. 296, p. 323, p. 330, p. 8, p. 94.
- Journal of the New York Entomological Society. Lawrence, Kan.: Allen Press [etc.] url .
- Lawns and gardens. How to plant and beautify the home lot, the pleasure ground and garden, by N. Jönsson-Rose. With numerous plans and illustrations by the author. New York: G. P. Putnam, 1897. url p. 131.
- Manual of gardening: a practical guide to the making of home grounds and the growing of flowers, fruits, and vegetables for home use / New York: Macmillan Co., 1911. url , .
- Manual of gardening; a practical guide to the making of home grounds and the growing of flowers, fruits, and vegetables for home use, New York, The Macmillan Company, 1917. url , .
- Manual of the southeastern flora: being descriptions of the seed plants growing naturally in Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, eastern Louisiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. 1933 New York: The author, 1933. url p. 918.
- Manures for fruit and other trees, a practical handbook for the gardener, horticulturist and student. London, Robert Sutton, 1908. url .
- Market nursery work; a series of six books on the cultivation of crops for market, by F. J. Fletcher. London, Benn Brothers, Ltd., 1921-22. url .
- Money in bees in Australasia. A practical treatise on the profitable management of the honey bee in Australasia, London [etc.]Whitcombe and Tombs, limited,  url .
- Monthly lectures delivered at School of Horticulture by various specialists during 1892-1893. Melbourne: Dept. of Agriculture, Victoria,  url .
- Mozambique; its agricultural development, by Robert Nunez Lyne. .. with a map and 16 illustrations. London [etc.]: T. F. Unwin,  url p. 114, p. 165.
- Natural history of Hawaii, being an account of the Hawaiian people, the geology and geography of the islands, and the native and introduced plants and animals of the group, Honolulu, Hawaii[Printed for the author by] the Hawaiian gazette co., ltd., 1915. url p. 247, p. 517.
- Natural history. New York: American Museum of Natural History. url p. 449.
- Nature Reserves of the Himalaya and the Mountains of Central Asia IUCN url p. 465.
- North American trees: being descriptions and illustrations of the trees growing independently of cultivation in North America, north of Mexico and the West Indies / New York: H. Holt and Co., 1908. url .
- North American trees; being descriptions and illustrations of the trees growing independently of cultivation in North America, north of Mexico and the West Indies; with the assistance of John Adolph Shafer. New YorkHolt1908 url p. 373.
- Notes on the commercial timbers of New South Wales. Sydney, C. Potter, 1895. url .
- Official guide to the Botanic Gardens, Dominica: illustrated: with an index of the principal plants. Dominica: The Garden, 1922? url .
- On the elaioplasts in mono- and dicotyledonous plants. --On special cellular bodies which form Anthocyanine. --On a special cellular body found in two orchids. Pavia, 1914 url .
- Ornamental shrubs of the United States (hardy, cultivated) by Austin Craig Apgar. New York, American Book Company[c1910] url p. 306.
- Oxford gardens, based upon Daubeny's Popular guide to the physick garden of Oxford: with notes on the gardens of the colleges and on the University park, by R. T. Günther. Oxford: Parker & son; [etc., etc.], 1912. url p. 145.
- Pamphlets on forestry in California. [1900?- url p. 43, p. 68.
- Pamphlets on forestry in Hawaii. [1900?- url , p. 14, p. 2, p. 3, p. 3, p. 4, p. 4, p. 50, p. 52.
- Pamphlets on forestry in Nebraska. [1900?- url p. 28.
- Pamphlets on silviculture. [1899- url p. 1194, p. 76, p. 900.
- Phytologia. 14 1966-1967 Bronx Park, New York, H.A. Gleason and H.N. Moldenke, url p. 213.
- Plant culture; a working hand-book of every day practice for all who grow flowering and ornamental plants in the garden and greenhouse, by George W. Oliver. New York, A. T. De La Mare Printing and Publishing Co., c1912. url p. 303, p. 307, p. 43.
- Plant culture; a working handbook of every day practice for all who grow flowering and ornamental plants in the garden and greenhouse, New York, A. T. De La Mare Co., Inc.[c1921] url .
- Plant-geography upon a physiological basis. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1903. url p. 308.
- Plants for California landscapes: a catalog of drought tolerant plants. [Sacramento, Calif.]: State of California, Resources Agency, Dept. of Water Resources,  url p. 22.
- Popular gardening and fruit growing; An illustrated periodical devoted to horticulture in all its branches. Buffalo, New York;Popular gardening publishing company. url p. 198, p. 252.
- Proceedings of the Royal Society of Victoria. Melbourne: The Society, 1889- url p. 226.
- Proceedings of the annual convention of the society of American Florists. Boston [etc.]Society of American Florists and Ornamental Horticulturalists. url p. 240, p. 42, p. 85.
- Protected Landscapes: experience around the world. Prepared for the International Symposium on Protected Landscapes, Grange-over-Sands, England 5-10 October 1987 IUCN url p. 295.
- Publication / Institute of Social Anthropology. Washington: U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1944- url p. 35.
- Report of the Board of Commissioners of Agriculture and Forestry of the Territory of Hawaii for the period. .. Honolulu. url p. 104, p. 37, p. 49, p. 57, p. 70.
- Report on the Natal forests. .. [S.l.: s.n.], 1889. url p. 185.
- Report on the agricultural resources and capabilities of Hawaii. Washington, Govt. Print. off., 1901. url p. 61.
- Report on the forests of British East Africa. LondonPrinted for His Majesty's Stationery Off. by Darling1909 url p. 122.
- Reports of the Director. .. / Experimental Farms. Ottawa: Experimental Farms, 1888-1916. url p. 971.
- Riviera nature notes / a popular account of the more striking plants and animals of the Riviera and the Maritime Alps. London: Bernard Quaritch, 1903. url p. 88.
- Round the year in the garden; a descriptive guide to the flowers of the four seasons, and to the work of each month in the flower, friut and kitchen garden, by H. H. Thomas. .. Beautifully illustrated with twelve direct colour photographs by H. Essenhigh Corke, and sixty-four half-tone plates. New York, Funk and Wagnalls company url p. 120, p. 229, p. 271.
- Select extra-tropical plants readily eligible for industrial culture or naturalisation with indications of their native countries and some of their uses / by Baron Ferd. von Mueller. Melbourne: R. S. Brain, govt. printer, 1895. url p. 246, p. 305, p. 632.
- Shade and ornamental trees of California, by Merritt B. Pratt, state forester. Sacramento?1922? url p. 102, p. 102.
- South African journal of science. [Marshalltown, Transvaal: South African Association for the Advancement of Science, url p. 327, p. 61.
- Spices, by Henry N. Ridley. London, Macmillan, Ltd., 1912. url p. 265, p. 347.
- Standardized plant names; a catalogue of approved scientific and common names of plants in American commerce. Salem, Mass., 1923. url p. 193, p. 296, p. 469.
- Studies of shade trees in California. 1913. url p. 56, p. 57.
- Taxonomic literature: a selective guide to botanical publications and collections with dates, commentaries and types (TL2) Utrecht: Bohn, Scheltema & Holkema, 1976-1988. url p. 131, p. 506.
- Textbook of theoretical botany, by R. C. McLean and W. R. Ivimey-Cook. London, Longmans, Green[1951- url p. 1731, p. 1732.
- The American Museum journal. New York: American Museum of Natural History, c1900- url p. 449.
- The American woods: exhibited by actual specimens and with copious explanatory text / by Romeyn B. Hough. Lowville, N.Y.: Pub., and sections prepared by the author, 1910, c1888 url , , p. 14, p. 14, p. 35, p. 58, p. 8.
- The Australian zoologist. Sydney, Royal Zoological Society of New South Wales url p. 338, p. 345.
- The Biochemical journal. London [etc.]Cambridge University Press. url p. 490.
- The Book of gardening; a handbook of horticulture. London, C. Scribner's Sons, 1900. url , , , , .
- The Bradley bibliography; a guide to the literature of the woody plants of the world published before the beginning of the twentieth century; Cambridge, Riverside Press, 1911-18. url p. 162, p. 383, p. 733, p. 838.
- The Emu: official organ of the Australasian Ornithologists' Union. Melbourne: Royal Australasian Ornithologists Union, 1901- url p. 219.
- The English flower garden and home grounds: design and arrangement shown by existing examples of gardens in Great Britain and Ireland, followed by a description of the plants, shrubs, and trees for the open-air garden and their culture / by W. Robinson. London: J. Murray, 1911. url p. 208.
- The Florists' exchange: a weekly medium of interchange for florists, nurserymen, seedsmen and the trade in general. New York, N.Y.: [A.T. De la Mare Ptg. and Pub. Co., url , , , , , , p. 101, p. 1045, p. 1069, p. 107, p. 1070, p. 1083, p. 1092, p. 111, p. 112, p. 1132, p. 1147, p. 1181, p. 1183, p. 1188, p. 1203, p. 1206, p. 1211, p. 1246, p. 1259, p. 1259, p. 1290, p. 139, p. 14, p. 1401, p. 154, p. 1555, p. 158, p. 159, p. 170, p. 178, p. 18, p. 2, p. 202, p. 205, p. 207, p. 219, p. 220, p. 227, p. 23, p. 230, p. 241, p. 249, p. 259, p. 26, p. 261, p. 272, p. 28, p. 285, p. 296, p. 298, p. 309, p. 310, p. 334, p. 34, p. 360, p. 37, p. 375, p. 376, p. 387, p. 4, p. 401, p. 403, p. 411, p. 416, p. 42, p. 421, p. 422, p. 435, p. 436, p. 437, p. 44, p. 459, p. 46, p. 460, p. 460, p. 463, p. 470, p. 490, p. 50, p. 505, p. 51, p. 527, p. 527, p. 532, p. 535, p. 540, p. 556, p. 575, p. 576, p. 591, p. 593, p. 602, p. 607, p. 61, p. 611, p. 620, p. 642, p. 653, p. 658, p. 66, p. 66, p. 672, p. 691, p. 694, p. 7, p. 7, p. 711, p. 726, p. 728, p. 745, p. 745, p. 750, p. 755, p. 76, p. 798, p. 804, p. 825, p. 826, p. 836, p. 839, p. 845, p. 85, p. 850, p. 853, p. 853, p. 858, p. 86, p. 861, p. 877, p. 881, p. 896, p. 902, p. 906, p. 918, p. 923, p. 94, p. 95, p. 950, p. 959, p. 961, p. 968, p. 974, p. 98, p. 994, p. 996.
- The Great Basin naturalist. 40 1980 Provo, Utah: M.L. Bean Life Science Museum, Brigham Young University, 1939-1999. url p. 401.
- The Hawaiian forester and agriculturist. Honolulu: Hawaiian Gazette Co., 1904-1933. url , p. 17, p. 251, p. 252, p. 291, p. 292, p. 80.
- The Illustrated dictionary of gardening: a practical and scientific encyclopaedia of horticulture for gardeners and botanists / edited by George Nicholson. ..; assisted by J.W.H. Trail. .. and J. Garrett. ... London: L. Upcott Gill; 1887-1889. url p. 415.
- The Journal of the Bombay Natural History Society. Bombay: The Society, url , p. 1297, p. 317.
- The Journal of the Department of Agriculture, Victoria. [Melbourne]:Dept. of Agriculture, Victoria, 1902-1955. url p. 416, p. 431, p. 724, p. 726.
- The Philippine journal of science. Manila: Bureau of Science url p. 247, p. 365, p. 373, p. 447, p. 576.
- The Plant world. Baltimore [etc.]Plant World Association [etc.] url p. 196.
- The Review of applied entomology. Farnham Royal, Eng., etc.: Commonwealth Agricultural Bureaux, etc. url p. 123, p. 270, p. 396, p. 449, p. 540, p. 615, p. 665, p. 682, p. 726, p. 769, p. 816.
- The Tea soils of Assam and tea manuring. Calcutta, Indian Tea Association, 1901. url , , p. 23, p. 82.
- The best of house plants / Susanne Mitchell. London: Hamlyn, 1975. url p. 90.
- The book of hardy flowers; a simple and complete descriptive guide to the cultivation in gardens of the trees and shrubs, perennial and annual flowers, that are hardy, or are suitable for planting out-of-doors in summer in temp Ed. by H. H. Thomas. .. Beautifully illustrated with thirty-two direct color photographs by H. Essenhigh Corke and sixty-four half-tone plates. 1915 New York, Funk & Wagnalls company; [etc., etc.] url p. 206.
- The botany of Bihar and Orissa: an account of all the known indigenous plants of the province and of the most important or most commonly cultivated exotic ones / with maps and introduction by H. H. Haines. London: Printed by Adlard and sold by agents for Indian Official Publications, 1921-25. url p. 800.
- The century supplement to the dictionary of gardening, a practical and scientific encyclopaedia of horticulture for gardeners and botanists / by Geo. Nicholson. .. [et al.]. Hyde Park, Mass.: Geo. T. King; 1901. url p. 129.
- The complete garden, by Albert D. Taylor, assisted by Gordon D. Cooper. Illustrated with fifty full page cuts, four line charts, and nine coloured plates. Garden City, N.Y., Doubleday, Page, 1921. url p. 301, p. 301, p. 302, p. 302, p. 402, p. 402.
- The cultivated evergreens; a handbook of the coniferous and most important broad-leaved evergreens planted for ornament in the United States and Canada, edited by L. H. Bailey. London, Macmillan & co., ltd., 1923. url p. 389, p. 407.
- The culture of pot-plants in rooms, greenhouses, & frames, by Hugh C. Davidson. London, C. Lockwood, 1922. url , p. 124, p. 125.
- The culture of vegetables and flowers from seeds and roots, by Sutton and sons. London, Simpkin, Marshall, Hamilton, Kent & Co. ltd., 1908. url p. 248, p. 328, p. 438.
- The encyclopedia of gardening. A dictionary of cultivated plants, etc., giving in alphabetical sequence the culture and propagation of hardy and half-hardy plants, trees and shrubs, orchids, ferns, fruit, vegetables, hothouse and g London, W. H. & L. Collingridge url , .
- The farmers' handbook [4th ed.] Issued by direction of the Minister of agriculture. .. Comp. by W.H. Brown. .. Sydney, J. Spence, 1922. url p. 222.
- The florists' manual / by William Scott; a reference book for commercial florists. Chicago: Florists' Publishing Co., 1899. url , p. 120, p. 218.
- The florists' manual, Chicago, Florists' publishing company, 1899. url , p. 120, p. 218.
- The florists' manual, by William Scott. A reference book for commercial florists. Chicago, Florists' publishing company, 1906. url p. 125, p. 228.
- The forest trees of Mysore and Coorg. Bangalore, Mysore Govt. Central Press, 1894. url , , .
- The garden beautiful in California; Los Angeles, Cal., Cultivator publishing co., 1915. url p. 207, p. 39.
- The garden week by week throughout the year; a practical handbook to gardening operations for every week in the year and to the culture of all important plants, with numerous coloured plates and half-tone engravings and one hundred practical ill by Walter P. Wright. New York, Doubleday, 1909. url p. 409.
- The handbook of horticulture and viticulture of Western Australia / by A. Despeissis, M. R. A. C. Perth: W. A. Watson, government printer, 1902. url p. 376.
- The lipids, their chemistry and biochemistry. New York, Interscience Publishers, 1951-57. url p. 520, p. 521, p. 550, p. 899.
- The nursery-manual; a complete guide to the multiplication of plants, by L. H. Bailey. New York: Macmillan,  url p. 328.
- The practical garden-book, containing the simplest directions for the growing of the commonest things about the house and garden, by C. E. Hunn and L. H. Bailey. New York: Grosset & Dunlap, 1906 [c1898] url p. 247.
- The school garden book / by Clarence M. Weed and Philip Emerson. New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1909. url p. 105, p. 318, p. 318.
- The spirit of the soil; or, An account of nitrogen fixation in the soil by bacteria and of the production of auximones in bacterized peat, by Gordon D. Knox. .. with a foreword by Professor W.B. Bottomley. .. New York, Stokes url p. 189.
- The standard cyclopedia of horticulture; a discussion, for the amateur, and the professional and commercial grower, of the kinds, characteristics and methods of cultivation of the species of plants grown in the regions of the United States a Illustrated with colored plates, four thousand engravings in the text, and ninety-six full-page cuts. New York, Macmillan, 1919 [c1914] url p. 1412, p. 2318, p. 27, p. 379, p. 380, p. 383.
- The timbers of commerce and their identification, London, W. Rider & son, limited, 1918. url .
- The useful native plants of Australia, (including Tasmania) by J. H. Maiden. Sydney, Turner and Henderson, 1889. url p. 228, p. 551.
- The weekly florists' review. Chicago: Florists' Pub. Co., 1897-1912. url , p. 1063, p. 1086, p. 111, p. 1137, p. 125, p. 1258, p. 127, p. 1353, p. 151, p. 169, p. 171, p. 172, p. 183, p. 21, p. 223, p. 229, p. 239, p. 246, p. 264, p. 269, p. 27, p. 281, p. 291, p. 292, p. 31, p. 331, p. 335, p. 349, p. 357, p. 365, p. 37, p. 378, p. 382, p. 391, p. 397, p. 406, p. 445, p. 454, p. 459, p. 47, p. 471, p. 478, p. 492, p. 493, p. 511, p. 535, p. 538, p. 543, p. 625, p. 63, p. 63, p. 648, p. 653, p. 660, p. 663, p. 679, p. 683, p. 711, p. 785, p. 798, p. 813, p. 815, p. 86, p. 876, p. 89, p. 911, p. 925, p. 929, p. 966, p. 986.
- Timber and timber trees, native and foreign. London, MacMillan, 1894. url , p. 255.
- Torreya. Burlington, Vt., Torrey Botanical Club, 1901-1945. url p. 171.
- Town planting and the trees, shrubs, herbaceous and other plants that are best adapted for resisting smoke. London: E.P. Dutton & co.,  url p. 163.
- Transactions and proceedings of the Botanical Society of Edinburgh. [Edinburgh]: The Society, 1891-1970. url p. 515.
- Transactions of the British Mycological Society. London: Cambridge University Press, [1897-c1988] url , , , , .
- Tree-planting, 1899. A descriptive catalogue of the best trees to plant in Cape Colony, with brief instructions for planting. By D.E. Hutchins. .. Cape Town, W.A. Richards & Sons, 1899. url p. 61.
- Trees & shrubs for English gardens. [London]"Country life", 1908. url p. 256.
- Trees: the yearbook of agriculture 1949. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture: 1949. url p. 819, p. 823, p. 938.
- Trees: the yearbook of agriculture, 1949 / the United States Department of Agriculture. Washington, D.C.: United States Government Printing Office, 1949 url p. 819, p. 823, p. 938.
- Tropical agriculture: the climate, soils, cultural methods, crops, live stock, commercial importance and opportunities of the tropics / London: D. Appleton and Company, 1916. url .
- U.S. gardening guide: everything you need to know about how to make things grow / compiled by Jeffery Feinman. New York: Simon and Schuster, c1979. url p. 180.
- Vernacular list of trees, shrubs, and woody climbers in the Madras Presidency. Madras, Printed by the Superintendant, Government Press, 1915. url p. 568, p. 625, p. 750, p. 907, p. 908.
- Villa gardening: a handbook for amateur and practical gardeners / by Edward Hobday. London; MacMillan, 1887. url p. 144, p. 156, p. 505, p. 74.
- Window and parlor gardening; a guide for the selection, propagation and care of house-plants. New York, Scribner's, 1895. url p. 142.
- Window gardening, Indianapolis, The Bobbs-Merrill company url , , .
- Winter botany, a companion volume to the author's Plant materials of decorative gardening, by William Trelease. .. Urbana, The author, 1918. url p. 42.
- With the flowers and trees in California, by Charles Francis Saunders. Illustrations of flowers in color, by Elizabeth Hallowell Saunders. New York: McBride, Nast, 1914. url p. 282.
- Wood, a manual of the natural history and industrial applications of the timbers of commerce. London, E. Arnold, 1902. url p. 266.
- Wood; a manual of the natural history and industrial applications of the timbers of commerce. LondonE. Arnold1908 url p. 101, p. 333.
- Zoe:a biological journal. 3 1893 San Diego, Calif. [etc.]Zoe Publishing Co. url p. 313, p. 313.
- Brands, S.J. (comp.) 1989-present. The Taxonomicon. Universal Taxonomic Services, Zwaag, The Netherlands. Accessed January 11, 2012.
Accessed through GBIF Data Portal February 02, 2008:
- Australian National Herbarium
- , Australian National Herbarium
- Bernice Pauahi Bishop Museum, Bishop Museum Natural History Specimen Data
- Comisión nacional para el conocimiento y uso de la biodiversidad, Herbario del Instituto de Ecología, A.C., México
- GBIF-Spain, Dirección General de Investigación, Desarrollo Tecnológico e Innovación de la Junta de Extremadura(DGIDTI): HSS
- GBIF-Spain, Herbario Universidad de Málaga: MGC-Cormófitos
- Herbier de l'Université Louis Pasteur, herbier de nouvelle-caledonie
- Instituto Nacional de Biodiversidad
- , Biodiversidad de Costa Rica
- Missouri Botanical Garden, Missouri Botanical Garden
- SysTax, Herbarium Universitat Ulm
- SysTax, SysTax
- USDA PLANTS, USDA PLANTS Database
- Biodiversity Heritage Library NamebankID: 2651632
- Catalogue of Life Accepted Name Code: ITS-27783
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility Taxonkey: 13850699
- GRIN Nomen Number: 18006
- Integrated Taxonomic Information System (ITIS) Taxonomic Serial Number (TSN): 27783
- International Plant Names Index (IPNI) ID: 50798-3
- Natural Heritage Network Species Identifier: PDPRO01010
- U.S.D.A. Plant Symbol: GRRO
- Zipcode Zoo Species Identifier: 39875
- Huaxing Qiu & Peter H. Weston "Proteaceae". in Flora of China Vol. 5 Page 192. Published by Science Press (Beijing) and Missouri Botanical Garden Press. Online at EFloras.org. [back]
- "Grevillea". in Flora of Pakistan Page 1. Published by Science Press (Beijing) and Missouri Botanical Garden Press. Online at EFloras.org. [back]
- Mean = 680.740 meters (2,233.399 feet), Standard Deviation = 1,377.680 based on 80 observations. Altitude information for each observation from British Oceanographic Data Centre. [back]