Typically found in water with a depth of 0 to -3,046 meters (0 to -9,993 feet).
Biome: Marine .
- Kingdom: Plantae () - Plants
Status: Accepted Name
Last scrutiny: 11-Nov-2003
Members of the genus Bridelia
ZipcodeZoo has pages for 1 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in this genus:
- Search for Pictures: images.google.com
- Search for Scholarly Articles: Google Scholar
- Search using Scientific Name and Vernacular Names: All the Web | AltaVista Canada | AltaVista | Excite | Google | HotBot | Lycos
- Search using Specialized Databases: GenBank | Medline | Scirus | CISTI/CAL | Agricola Periodicals | Agricola Books
- Conservation and sustainable management of trees, report of the third regional workshop, held at Army Hotel, Hanoi, Viet Nam, 18-21 August, 1997 WCMC url p. 118.
- Brands, S.J. (comp.) 1989-present. The Taxonomicon. Universal Taxonomic Services, Zwaag, The Netherlands. Accessed January 15, 2012.
Accessed through GBIF Data Portal November 15, 2007:
- Missouri Botanical Garden, Missouri Botanical Garden
- Taiwan Biodiversity Information Facility, Magnoliophyta
- Taiwan Biodiversity Information Facility, Taiwan Biodiversity Data for GBIF
- Biodiversity Heritage Library NamebankID: 7551225
- Catalogue of Life Accepted Name Code: Kew-24479
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility Taxonkey: 15480053
- Globally Unique Identifier: urn:lsid:ipni.org:names:340128-1
- International Plant Names Index (IPNI) ID: 340128-1
- Zipcode Zoo Species Identifier: 722679