Click on the language to view common names.
Common Names in Arabic:
Karafs, Karfas, Krafis, كرفس, كَرَفْس, كَرْفَس
Common Names in Armenian:
Laḫot Karos, Lakhod Garos, Laxot Karos, Լախոտ Կարոս
Common Names in Azerbaijani:
Käräviz, Kərəviz, Кәрәвиз
Common Names in Basque:
Common Names in Bengali:
Chanu (Hinet), Chiluri, Randhuni (Hinet)
Common Names in Bulgarian:
Celina, Tselina, Целина
Common Names in Catalan:
Common Names in Chinese:
Qin, Qin Cai (Cantonese Kun Choi, Tawanese Kin Tsai), Zhong Guo Qin Cai
Common Names in Croatian:
Common Names in Czech:
Celer, Miřík Celer
Common Names in Danish:
(Rod) Selleri, Bladselleri, Blegselleri, Knoldselleri, Strandselleri, Vild Selleri
Common Names in Dutch:
Bladselderij, Eppe, Groene Selder, Juffrouwmerk, Knolselderij, Selderie, Selderij, Snijselderij, Struikselderij
Common Names in English:
Bai Khuen Chai, Blanching Celery, Celeriac, Celery, Celery-Root, Chinese Celery, Cutting Celery, Garden Celery, Kin-Tsai, Knob Celery, Leaf Celery, Marsh Parsley, Root Celery, Seasoning Celery, Seed Celery, Smallage, Soup Celery, Thai Celery, Thin-Stemmed Celery, Turnip-Root Celery (Usa), Turnip-Rooted Celery, Wild Celery
Common Names in Esperanto:
Common Names in Estonian:
Common Names in Finnish:
Mukula Eli Juuriselleri, Ruokaselleri, Selleri
Common Names in French:
Ache Des Marais, Ache Douce, Ache Odorante, Céleri, Céleri à Blanchir, Céleri à Couper, Céleri Branche, Céleri Rave, Céleri
Common Names in Georgian:
Niaḫuri, Niakhuri, Niaxuri, ნიახური
Common Names in German:
Bleich-Sellerie (), Eppich, Knollen-Sellerie, Knollensellerie, Schnitt-Sellerie, Schnittsellerie, Sellerie, Stangensellerie, Staudensellerie, Stiel-Sellerie, Stielsellerie, Wurzel-Sellerie, Wurzelsellerie
Common Names in Greek, Modern:
Sélēno, Selino, Selinon, Σέληνο, Σέλινο
Common Names in Gujarati:
Ajamoda, Bodi Ajamoda, Bodiajamoda
Common Names in Hebrew:
Carpas Reychani, Karpass Rehani, Kerfes Rihani, Seleri, כרפס ריחני, סלרי
Common Names in Hindi:
Ajmud, Bari Ajmud, Bariajmud, Shalari, शलारी
Common Names in Hungarian:
Common Names in Icelandic:
Common Names in Italian:
Sedano, Sedano Comune, Sedano Rapa
Common Names in Japanese:
Oranda Mitsuba, Oranda-Mutsuba, Se-Ro-Ri, Serori, セロリ
Common Names in Kazakh:
Baldırkök, Baldyrkök, Балдыркөк
Common Names in Khmer:
Common Names in Korean:
Sel-Reo-Ri, Sel-Reo-Ri Si-Deu, Selleori, Selleori Sidu, Sellori, 셀러리, 셀러리 시드
Common Names in Lao:
Common Names in Laotian:
Phak Sen Leu Ri
Common Names in Latvian:
Common Names in Lithuanian:
Common Names in Malay:
Daun Sop, Elderi
Common Names in Maltese:
Common Names in Marathi:
Common Names in Norwegian:
Hageselleri, Selleri, Stilkselleri
Common Names in Persian:
Karafs, ḱrfs, کرفس
Common Names in Polish:
Nasiona Selera, Seler, Seler Korzeniowy, Seler Zwyczajny, Selery Korzeniowe, Selery Naciowe, Selery Zwyczajne
Common Names in Portuguese:
Common Names in ProvenÃ§al:
Common Names in Romanian:
Common Names in Russian:
Chereshkovyi Sel´derei, Kornevoi Sel´derei, Listovoi Sel´derei, Sel´derei (Sel´derej), Sel´derei Kornevoi, Sel'derej, Selderej, Shnitt-Sel´derei, Сельдерей
Common Names in Sanskrit:
Common Names in Scottish Gaelic:
Lus Na Smalaig
Common Names in Slovak:
Zeler, Zeler Voňavý, Zelerové Semená (Seeds), Zelerové Semená
Common Names in Slovenian:
Common Names in Spanish:
Api (Catalan), Apio, Apio Borde, Apio De Agua, Apio Nabo, Apio Papa, Apio Rábano, Apio Tradicional, Apirrábano
Common Names in Sundanese:
Common Names in Swedish:
Bladselleri, Blekselleri, Kintsai, Rotselleri, Selleri
Common Names in Tagalog:
Common Names in Tamil:
Common Names in Telugu:
Common Names in Thai:
Ceun Chai, Ceun Chai Farang, Khuen Chai (Khen Chaai), Phak Khao Puen, Phak Puem, Phak Puen, Seleri, คึ่นฉ่าย, คึ่นช่ายฝรั่ง, เซเลอรี่
Common Names in Turkish:
Kereviz, Kerfes, Yabanî Kerevizi, Yabanî Kerevizi
Common Names in Ukrainian:
Selera, Selera Paḫuča, Selera Pakhucha, Селера, Селера пахуча
Common Names in Urdu:
Ajmod, Ajmod (Ajmud)
Common Names in Vietnamese:
Common Names in Yiddish:
or biennial, glabrous
. Stem erect
and shallowly fluted
. Leaves petiolate
, with membranous sheaths
; leaf blade
pinnate to ternate-pinnately compound
. Umbels compound, loose
to subcompact; peduncles usually short or abortive
; bracts and bracteoles absent; rays few, spreading-ascending or spreading
; umbellules few-flowered. Petals white or greenish-yellow, ovate
, apex narrow, inflexed
. Calyx teeth obsolete
low-conic to depressed
; styles short, erect to reflexed
. Fruit globose
at both ends, slightly compressed
laterally, mericarp nearly rounded in cross
, glabrous; ribs
, acute; vittae 1 in each furrow, 2 on commissure
. Seed face plane. Carpophore stout, entire or bifid at the apex.
About 20 species: widespread in the temperate zones of both hemispheres; one species (introduced ) in China.
Size: 12-18" tall.
Typically found at an altitude of 0 to 5,031 meters (0 to 16,506 feet).
Culture: Space 9-12" apart.
Soil: Minimum pH: 6.1 • Maximum pH: 7.5
Sunlight: Sun Exposure: Sun to Partial Shade.
- Whittaker & Margulis,1978
- Haeckel, 1866
- Cavalier-Smith, 1981
- Sinnott, 1935 ex Cavalier-Smith, 1998
- Vascular Plants
- (Auct.) Cavalier-Smith, 1998
- Brongniart, 1843
- Subclass: Asteridae () - Takhtajan, 1967
- Class: Spermatopsida () - Brongniart, 1843
- Infraphylum: Angiospermae () - Auct.
- Subphylum: Euphyllophytina () - (Auct.) Cavalier-Smith, 1998
- Phylum: Tracheophyta () - Sinnott, 1935 ex Cavalier-Smith, 1998 - Vascular Plants
- Subkingdom: Viridaeplantae () - Cavalier-Smith, 1981
- Kingdom: Plantae () - Haeckel, 1866 - Plants
Status: Accepted Name
Last scrutiny: 10-Jul-1996
Members of the genus Apium
ZipcodeZoo has pages for 159 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in this genus. Here are just 100 of them:
A. anisum (Anise Burnet Saxifrage) · A. filiforme (Wild Celery Tutaekoau) · A. graveolens (Bai Khuen Chai) · A. graveolens Chinese celery (Kun Choi) · A. graveolens L. var. rapaceum (Mill.) Gaudin (Celeriac) · A. graveolens var. dulce (Wild Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Apollo' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Baja' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Bishop' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Blues' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Brydons Prize Red' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Calmario' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Celebration' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Celebrity' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Challenger' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Chorus' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Claret' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Clayworth Pink' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Clean Cut' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Comet' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Command' (Celery 'command') · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Compak 2' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Compak I' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Conquistador' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Copernico' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Cornell 6' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Darklet' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Daybreak' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Deacon' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Delmar' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Del Valdarno' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Dutchess' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Early Belle' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Early Dell' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Elne' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Emerson Pascal' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Fiesta' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Floribelle M9' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Florida 683' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Florida Slobolt M68' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Florigreen' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Florimart' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Fm-D5' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Fm Green E5a' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Fuerte' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Giant Gilded' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Giant Pascal' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Giant Red Stalk' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Glademaster' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Golden Pascal' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Golden Plume 4162' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Golden Self Blanching' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Golden Spartan' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Grande' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Greensleeves' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Green Bay' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Green Giant' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Green King' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Green Light' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Green Light Tall Strain' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Green Utah' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Hercules' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Hero' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Holiday' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Hopkins Fenlander' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Jazz' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Kukai 70' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Lathom Self Blanching Galaxy' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Loretta' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Loret' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'M-R' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'M0r' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Mammoth White' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Matador' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Michigan State Green Gold' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Octavius' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Pacifica' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Pascal 259-19' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Pascal 284' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Peto 285' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Picador' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Plein Blanc Pascal' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Ponderosa' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Promise' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Redventure' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Red Stalk' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Rocket' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Rosso Di Torino' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Sabroso' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Saladeer' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Sigfrido' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Slow Bolting Green 12' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Slow Bolting Green 13b' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Slow Bolting Green 96' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Sonora' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Spartan 162' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Starlet' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Summer Pascal' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Summit' (Celery) · A. graveolens var. dulce 'Supreme Golden' (Celery)
- Search for Pictures: images.google.com
- Search for Scholarly Articles: Google Scholar
- Search using Scientific Name and Vernacular Names: All the Web | AltaVista Canada | AltaVista | Excite | Google | HotBot | Lycos
- Search using Specialized Databases: GenBank | Medline | Scirus | CISTI/CAL | Agricola Periodicals | Agricola Books
- A catalogue of the flowering plants and higher cryptogams, both native and introduced, found within about thirty miles of Hanover, N. H., including a few cultivated species, to which is appended a list of vertebrate animals of the same region. By Henry Jesup. [Hanover?]Printed for the Author, 1891. url p. 17.
- A contribution to the flora of Derbyshire being an account of the flowering plants, ferns, and Characeae found in the county / by W.H. Painter. London: George Bell, 1889. url p. 62.
- A dictionary of popular names of the plants which furnish the natural and acquired wants of man, in all matters of domestic and general economy. Their history, products, & uses, by John Smith. London, Macmillan, 1882. url p. 103.
- A first report on the relations between climates and crops. By Cleveland Abbe. Washington [D.C.]: Govt. Print. Off., 1905. url p. 202.
- A flora of California, by Willis Linn Jepson. San Francisco, Calif., Cunningham, Curtis & Welch, 1909- url p. 542, p. 542, p. 617.
- A flora of Manila, by E. D. Merrill. Manila, Bureau of Printing, 1912. url p. 359.
- A flora of the English Lake District. London, G. Bell, 1885. url .
- A flora of western middle California, Berkeley, Cal., Encina Publishing Company, 1901. url .
- A guide to the natural history of the Isle of Wight: a series of contributions by specialists relating to the various branches of natural history and kindred subjects / edited by Frank Morey. Newport, Isle of Wight: The County Press, 1909. url p. 153.
- A handbook of systematic botany / by Dr. E. Warming with a revision of the fungi by Dr. E. Knoblauch, tr. and ed. by M. C. Potter. New York: Macmillan & Co., 1895. url p. 494.
- A handbook of systematic botany; with a revision of the fungi, by E. Knoblauch; tr. and ed. by M.C. Potter. London, Swan url p. 494.
- A handbook to the flora of Natal / by J. Medley Wood. Durban, Natal: Bennett & Davis, Printers, 1907. url p. 56.
- A history of gardening in England, London, J. Murray, 1910. url .
- A manual flora of Egypt / by Reno Muschler. With a preface by Paul Ascherson and Georg Schweinfurth. Berlin, R. Friedlaender, 1912. url p. 1243, p. 1252, p. 694.
- A manual of dangerous insects likely to be introduced in the United States through importations. Ed. by W. Dwight Pierce, entomologist, southern field crop insect investigations. Washington: Govt. print. off., 1918. url p. 249, p. 52.
- A manual of poisonous plants, chiefly of eastern North America, with brief notes on economic and medicinal plants, and numerous illustrations, Cedar Rapids, Ia., The Torch Press, 1911. url , , .
- A manual of poisonous plants: chiefly of eastern North America, with brief notes on economic and medicinal plants, and numerous illustrations / by L. H. Pammel. 1911 Cedar Rapids, Ia.: The Torch Press, 1910-11. url p. 648.
- A monograph of the British Uredineae and Ustilagineae, with an account of their biology including the methods of observing the germination of their spores and of their experimental culture. London, Paul, Trench & Co., 1889. url , .
- A monograph of the British Uredine and Ustilagine, with an account of their biology including the methods of observing the germination of their spores and of their experimental culture. By Charles B. Plowright. London, K. Paul, Trench, 1889. url p. 325.
- A naturalist in Western China: with vasculum, camera, and gun, being some account of eleven year's travel, exploration, and observation in the more remote parts of the flowery kingdom; with an introduction by Charles Sprague Sargent. London, Methuen url p. 211, p. 62.
- A naturalist in western China, with vasculum, camera, and gun; being some account of eleven years' travel, exploration, and observation in the more remote parts of the Flowery kingdom, by Ernest Henry Wilson...with an introduction by Charles Sprague Sargent...With one hundred and one full-page illustrations and a map. London, Methuen & co., ltd. url p. 211, p. 62.
- A new British flora: British wild flowers in their natural haunts / described by A. R. Horwood; with sixty-four plates in colour representing 350 different plants, from drawings by J. N. Fitch and many illustrations from photographs. London: Gresham, 1919. url p. 214, p. 27.
- A practical flora for schools and colleges, by Oliver R. Willis. New York, American Book Co.[c1894] url p. 146, p. 339.
- A practical guide to garden plants, containing descriptions of the hardiest and most beautiful annuals and biennials, hardy herbaceous and bulbous perennials, hardy water and bog plants, flowering and ornamental trees and shrubs, conife London;Longmans, Green, 1901. url p. 1130.
- A preliminary catalogue of the flora of New Jersey / compiled by N.L. Britton with the assistance of eminent botanists. New Brunswick, N.J.: Office of the Survey, 1881. url .
- A provisional host-index of the fungi of the United States, by W. G. Farlow and A. B. Seymour. Cambridge, 1888-91. url p. 48.
- A provisional list of the parasitic fungi of Wisconsin. Madison, 1914 url p. 923.
- A season among the wildflowers / by the Rev. Henry Wood. London: .W. S. Sonnenschein, 1883. url p. 127.
- A student's text-book of botany, by Sydney H. Vines. With 483 illustrations. London, Macmillan & co., 1896. url .
- A study of some characteristics of vegetable oils, by James B. McNair. 9 1930 Chicago, 1930. url p. 55, p. 59, p. 62.
- A supplement to F. Hamilton Davey's Flora of Cornwall / by Edgar Thurston and Chambr C. Vigurs. Truro: Oscar Blackford, Royal Printeries, 1922. url p. 62.
- A survey and record of Woolwich and West Kent containing descriptions and records, brought up-to-date, of geology, botany, zoology, archaeology and industries of the district, with a brief photographic commentary, in commemoration of the 12th Ann General editors, C.H. Grinling, T.A. Ingram [and] B.C. Polkinghorne. Woolwich: Labour Representation Print. Co., 1909. url p. 102.
- A text-book of botany / London; Macmillan, 1898. url .
- A text-book of botany and pharmacognosy, intended for the use of students of pharmacy, as a reference book for pharmacists, and as a handbook for food and drug analysts. London, Lippincott[c1907] url .
- A text-book of mycology and plant pathology / Philadelphia: P. Blakiston's Son & Co.c1917. url .
- Additions to the flora of Connecticut / E.B. Harger. .. [et al.]. Boston?: New England Botanical Club, 1917? url p. 245.
- Agro-economic evaluation of four vegetable cropping patterns for north Florida as influenced by crop and fertilizer management levels / 1980. url p. 26.
- American honey plants; together with those which are of special value to the beekeeper as sources of pollen. Hamilton, Ill., American Bee Journal, 1920. url p. 289, p. 64.
- American plants. .. [Descriptions, bibliographical notes, synonymy, and other information, comp. from many sources] Charles Russell Orcutt, editor. San Diego, Calif., -1910. url p. 474.
- An account of the flowering plants, ferns and allies of Harleston. With a sketch of the geology, climate, and natural characteristics of the neighbourhood. Compiled and edited by Francis William Galpin. To which are added Observations on the birds of the district, by Charles Candler. London, Bartlett, 1888. url p. 127.
- An elementary text-book of botany, by Sydney H. Vines. .. London: S. Sonnenschein & co., lim.;1898. url p. 550.
- An enumeration of Philippine flowering plants, Manila, Bureau of Printing, 1922-26. url p. 239.
- An illustrated dictionary of medicine, biology and allied sciences. .. by George M. Gould. 5th ed., with additions and corrections. PhiladelphiaP. Blakiston's Son1907 url p. 101, p. 275, p. 889.
- An illustrated encyclopaedia of gardening, by Walter P. Wright London, J. M. Dent & sons, ltd.; url p. 200.
- An illustrated flora of the Pacific States: Washington, Oregon, and California. Stanford University, Stanford University Press, 1923- url p. 228, p. 229.
- An illustrated flora of the northern United States, Canada and the British possessions: from Newfoundland to the parallel of the southern boundary of Virginia and from the Atlantic Ocean westward to the 102nd meridian / by Nathaniel Lord Britton and Hon. Addison Brown. New York: Scribner, 1913. url p. 660.
- Annals of the South African Museum. Annale van die Suid-Afrikaanse Museum. Cape Town [etc., South African Museum, etc.] url p. 213.
- Annotated list of the ferns and flowering plants of New York state, by Homer D. House. Albany, The University of the state of New York, 1924. url p. 537.
- Annual report Missouri Botanical Garden. 8 1897 St. Louis: Board of Trustees, 1890-1912. url p. 210.
- Annual report of the Commissioner of Agriculture. .. Albany: State of New York, Dept. of Agriculture, 1894-1911. url p. 107.
- Annual report of the Director to the Board of Trustees for the year. .. / Field Museum of Natural History Chicago, U.S.A.: Field Museum of Natural History, 1907-1943. url p. 234.
- Annual report of the Maine Agricultural Experiment Station. [Orono, Me.: Maine State College, 1885-1953. url p. 117, p. 241, p. 95.
- Annual report of the Ohio State Academy of Science. Columbus: The Academy, 1893-1930. url p. 23, p. 38.
- Aphididae of Formosa By Ryoichi Takahashi. Taihoku, Formosa, The Institute, 1921- url p. 61.
- Applied and economic botany for students in technical and agricultural schools, pharmaceutical and medical colleges, for chemists, food analysts and for the those engaged in the morphological and physiological study of plants. New York, Wiley url p. 156.
- Applied and economic botany, especially adapted for the use of students in technical schools, agricultural, pharmaceutical and medical colleges, and also as a book of reference for chemists, food analysts and students engaged in by Henry Kraemer. .. illustrated with 424 plates, comprising about 2000 figures. Philadelphia, The author[c1914] url p. 156, p. 156.
- Applied economic botany based upon actual agricultural and gardening projects / by Melville Thurston Cook; 142 illustrations. Philadelphia and London: Lippincott, 1919. url p. 215.
- Applied economic botany, based upon actual agricultural and gardening projects. Philadelphia, Lippincott url p. 215.
- Aquatic and wetland plants of southwestern United States, by Donovan S. Correll and Helen B. Correll. [Washington]Environmental Protection Agency; [For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off.]1972. url p. 1230, p. 1232.
- Bacteria in relation to plant diseases, by Erwin F. Smith. Washington, D.C.: Carnegie institution of Washington, 1905-14. url p. 80.
- Bartonia;proceedings of the Philadelphia botanical club. .. 42 - 46 1973 - 19 Philadelphia, Philadelphia Botanical Club, Academy of Natural Sciences. url p. 10, p. 11, p. 78.
- Botanical Museum leaflets, Harvard University. 28 1980-1982 Cambridge, Mass.: Botanical Museum, Harvard University, 1932- url p. 111.
- Botanical abstracts. Baltimore, Williams & Wilkins Co. url p. 109, p. 289, p. 306.
- Botanical notes at Barton & Mildenhall, Suffolk / by Sir Charles J.F. Bunbury; edited by his wife. Mildenhall: Printed by S.R. Simpson, 1889 url p. 252.
- Botany Cambridge, Mass., John Wilson and Son, 1880 url p. 258.
- Botany for high schools and colleges / by Charles E. Bessey. New York: H. Holt, 1883, c1880. url p. 519.
- Botany for secondary schools; a guide to the knowledge of the vegetation of the neighborhood, by L. H. Bailey. New York, Macmillan, 1920. url p. 399.
- Botany of the living plant, London, Macmillan and co., limited, 1919. url , , .
- Botany of the living plant, by F. O. Bower. London, Macmillan and Co., limited, 1919. url p. 542, p. 542, p. 550, p. 550, p. 553.
- Botany of the living plant, by F.O. Bower. In the third edition he was assisted by J.M.F. Drummond, and George Bond, in this fourth edition by C.W. Wardlaw. London, Macmillan and Co., ltd., 1947. url p. 654, p. 667, p. 670.
- Botany of the living plant. London, Macmillan, 1919. url p. 542, p. 550, p. 553.
- Botany. By W. H. Brewer, Sereno Watson, and Asa Gray. Boston, Little, Brown, 1880. url p. 258.
- Botany. New York, Holt, 1889. url p. 519.
- Botany: an elementary text for schools / by L. H. Bailey. New York: Macmillan, 1901, c1900. url p. 341.
- British flowering plants. By W. F. Kirby. With 120 coloured plates, showing the most important characters of each plant figured; and 119 illustrations in the text. London, Sidney Appleton, 1906. url p. 186, p. 186, p. 190.
- British plant-galls; a classified text book of cecidology, London, Methuen & co. ltd. url .
- Britton, N. L. (ed.). North American flora. [New York]New York Botanical Garden. url p. 129, p. 130, p. 59, p. 76.
- Bulletin - Maine Agricultural Experiment Station. [Orono]Maine Agricultural Experiment Station. url p. 95.
- Bulletin / Illinois Natural History Survey. Urbana, State of Illinois, Dept. of Registration and Education, Natural History Survey Division, 1918-1985. url p. 211, p. 212.
- Bulletin / New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station. [New Brunswick, N.J.]: The Station, 1880- url p. 204.
- Bulletin / U.S. Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Plant Industry. Washington: G.P.O., 1901-1913. url p. 107, p. 12, p. 15, p. 242, p. 44.
- Bulletin of miscellaneous information /Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. 1902 London: H.M. Stationery Office, 1900-1941. url p. 3, p. 3.
- Bulletin of the New York Botanical Garden. 1 1899 Lancaster, Pa.: Published for the Garden by the New Era Printing Co., url p. 217, p. 355.
- Bulletin of the Southern California Academy of Sciences Los Angeles, Calif.: The Academy, 1971- url p. 12.
- Bulletin of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. [Washington, D.C.?]: Supt. of Docs., Govt. Print. Off., 1913-1923. url p. 11, p. 11, p. 22, p. 3, p. 3, p. 6, p. 6.
- California plants in their homes; a botanical reader for children [with supplement] Illustrated by Alice C. Cooper and Mary E. Lewis. Los Angeles, Cal., B. R. Baumgardt & co.1898. url p. 95.
- Carnegie Institution of Washington publication. Washington, Carnegie Institution of Washington, 1902- url p. 2, p. 2, p. 260, p. 80.
- Cassell's dictionary of practical gardening; an illustrated encyclopdia of practical horticulture for all classes; ed. by Walter P. Wright. London, Cassell and company, limited, 1902. url p. 188.
- Catalog of hymenoptera in America north of Mexico / prepared cooperatively by specialists on the various groups of Hymenoptera under the direction of Karl V. Krombein. .. [et al.]. Washington: Smithsonian Institution Press, 1979- url p. 1767, p. 2660.
- Catalogue of scientific papers (1800-1900) Comp. by the Royal society of London. Cambridge, C. J. Clay and sons, 1867-1902; url p. 158, p. 186, p. 378, p. 821.
- Catalogue of scientific papers, 1800-1900. Compiled by the Royal Society of London. London, C.J. Clay and Sons, 1867-1902 [etc.] Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 1914-25. url p. 158, p. 378, p. 821.
- Catalogue of the African plants collected by Dr. Friedrich Welwitsch in 1853-61. .. London, Printed by order of the Trustees, 1896-1901. url p. 424.
- Catalogue of the Hemiptera (Heteroptera) with biological and anatomical references, lists of foodplants and parasites, etc. prefaced by a discussion on nomenclature, and an analytical table of families, by G. W. Kirkaldy. Berlin, F. L. Dames, 1909- url p. 380.
- Celery culture; a practical treatise on the principles involved in the production of celery for home use and for market, including the selection of soil, production of plants, cultivation, control of insects and dise by W. R. Beattie. .. New York, Orange Judd company, [c1907] url p. 1.
- Check-list of the species of fishes known from the Philippine Archipelago, Manila, Bureau of printing, 1910. url p. 124.
- Chinese materia medica. extensively revised from F. Porter Smith's work by G. A. Stuart. Shanghai?: Presbyterian Mission Press?, 1911? url p. 42.
- College botany, structure, physiology and economics of plants. Philadelphia, Lippincott, 1920. url p. 370.
- College botany; structure, physiology and economics of plants, London, J. B. Lippincott Company[c1920] url .
- Colonsay, one of the Hebrides, its plants: their local names and usses--legends, ruins, and place-names--Gaelic names of birds, fishes, etc.--climate, geological formation, etc. By Murdoch McNeill. Edinburgh: D. Douglas, 1910. url p. 127.
- Commercial gardening, a practical & scientific treatise for market gardeners, market growers, fruit, flower & vegetable growers, nurserymen, etc. By many practical specialists under the editorship of John Weathers. London, The Gresham publishing company, 1913. url p. 98, p. 99.
- Comparative electro-physiology, London, Longmans, Green, and co., 1907 url p. 36.
- Comparative morphology of Fungi, by Ernst Albert Gumann. .. translated and revised by Carroll William Dodge. .. New York [etc.]McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc., 1928. url p. 160.
- Compte rendu du Congre?s international d'essais de semences. Discussions at the International Seed Testing Conference. Verhandlungen der Internationalen Konferenz fu?r Samenpru?fung a?/in Copenhague (Danemark), 6.- 10. VI. 1921. Hamburg, Druck von Lu?tcke & Wulff url .
- Contributions from the United States National Herbarium 4 1893 Washington, D.C.: Smithsonian Institution Press, 1890- url p. 115, p. 145, p. 302, p. 390, p. 392, p. 404, p. 442, p. 454, p. 457, p. 478, p. 495, p. 829.
- Contributions to the botany of Vermont. Burlington, Vt.: Botanical Dept., University of Vermont, 1898-1911. url p. 179.
- Contributions to the natural history of the Bermudas. Washington, Govt. print. off., 1884. url p. 133, p. 80.
- Contributions towards a Cybele hibernica, being outlines of the geographical distribution of plants in Ireland. Dublin.E. Ponsonby, 1898. url .
- Cooperative economic insect report. Hyattsville, MD. [etc.]Plant Protection and Quarantine Programs Animal and Plant Health Service. url p. 1123, p. 1124, p. 1125, p. 1127, p. 1133, p. 266, p. 269.
- Cyclopedia of American horticulture, comprising suggestions for cultivation of horticultural plants, descriptions of the species of fruits, vegetables, flowers, and ornamental plants sold in the United States and Canada, together with ge New York [etc.]The Macmillan company, 1900-02. url p. 267.
- Cyclopedia of farm crops, New York, The Macmillan company, 1922. url p. 268.
- Cyclopedia of farm crops: a popular survey of crops and crop-making methods in the United States and Canada / edited by L.H. Bailey. New York: Macmillan, 1922, c1907. url p. 268, p. 672.
- Danish fungi as represented in the herbarium of E. Rostrup / revised by J. Lind. Copenhagen: Gyldendalske boghandel, 1913. url p. 417, p. 457, p. 60.
- Dedication papers: scientific papers presented at the dedication of the laboratory building and plant houses, April 19-21, 1917. Brooklyn, N.Y.: Brooklyn Botanic Garden, 1918. url p. 78.
- Dictionary of the common names of plants with list of foreign plants cultivated in the open / by Rudolf Marloth. Cape Town: Specialty Press of South Africa, 1917. url p. 148.
- Directory of Wetlands of International Importance. IUCN url p. 668, p. 759.
- Diseases of greenhouse crops and their control / New York: E. P. Dutton, [c1920] url , .
- Diseases of plants induced by cryptogamic parasites: introduction to the study of pathogenic Fungi, slime-Fungi, bacteria, & Algae / London; Longmans, Green & co., 1897. url , .
- Diseases of truck crops and their control / New York: E.P. Dutton & Co., [c1918] url , .
- Domesticated animals and plants: a brief treatise upon the origin and development of domesticated races, with special reference to the methods of improvement / Boston; Ginn and Company, [c1910] url .
- Domesticated animals and plants; a brief treatise upon the origin and development of domesticated races, with special reference to the methods of improvement, by E. Davenport. Boston, Ginn and company[c1910] url p. 291, p. 291, p. 291.
- Elementary agricultural chemistry; a handbook for junior agricultural students and farmers. By Herbert Ingle. .. London, C. Griffin and company ltd., 1920. url p. 146.
- Elementary botany / London: G. Bell, 1898. url .
- English plant names from the tenth to the fifteenth century by John Earle. Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1880. url .
- Enquiry into plants and minor works on odoùrs and weather signs, London, G. P. Putnam's Sons, 1916. url p. 448, p. 475, p. 487.
- Environmental, cultural and insecticidal effects on the vegetable leafminer, Liriomyza sativae Blanchard, and its parasites / by Earl Haven Tryon, Jr. 1979. url p. 19.
- Erythea. a journal of botany, West American and general. 1 1893 Berkeley, Calif., University of California, 1893-1922. url p. 59.
- Eton nature-study and observational lessons, by Matthew Davenport Hill, . .. and Wilfred Mark Webb, . .. With a foreword by the Rev. Edmond Warre, . .. Part I-[II]. London, Duckworth & Co., 1903-1904. url p. 171.
- Experiment station record. Washington: G.P.O., 1889-1946. url , p. 1177, p. 632.
- Fauna, flora & geology of the Clyde area, ed. by G.F. Scott Elliot, Malcolm Laurie and J. Barclay Murdoch. Glasgow, Pub. by the local committee for the meeting of the British Association, 1901. url p. 118.
- Field, forest, and garden botany; a simple introduction to the common plants of the United States east of the 100th meridian, both wild and cultivated, by Asa Gray. .. Cincinnati [etc.]American Book Company url p. 203.
- First[-second] annual report. Jefferson City, Mo.[1906-07] url p. 116.
- Flora Malesiana. general editor, C.G.G.J. van Steenis. Djakarta: Noordhoff-Kolff, 1950- url p. 131.
- Flora Vitiensis nova: a new Flora of Fiji (spermatophytes only) / Albert C. Smith. Lawaii, Hawaii: Pacific Tropical Botanical Garden, 1979- url p. 653, p. 658.
- Flora of Bermuda. .. by Nathaniel Lord Britton. .. New York, C. Scribner's sons, 1918. url p. 278.
- Flora of Costa Rica. .. by Paul C. Standley. .. 18 1938 Chicago, 1937. url p. 859.
- Flora of County Kerry: including the flowering plants, ferns, Characeae, &c. Dublin: Hodges, Figgis, 1916. url , , .
- Flora of Derbyshire: flowering plants, higher cryptogams, mosses and hepatics, Characeae. London, Bemrose & Sons Ltd., 1903. url p. 158.
- Flora of Guatemala / Paul C. Standley and Louis O. Williams. 24 1966 Chicago, Ill.: Chicago Natural History Museum, 1966. url p. 25.
- Flora of Guernsey and the lesser Channel Islands: namely, Alderney, Sark, Herm, Jethou, and the adjacent islets. London, Dulau, 1901. url p. 18, p. 98.
- Flora of Kwangtung and Hongkong (China) being an account of the floweriing plants, ferns and fern allies together with keys for their determination preceded by a map and introduction, London, H. M. Stationery off., printed by Darling and son, ltd., 1912. url .
- Flora of Lancaster County: being descriptions of the seed-plants growing naturally in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania / by John Kunkel Small and Joel Jackson Carter. New York: The authors, 1913. url p. 210.
- Flora of Lancaster County; being descriptions of the seed- plants growing naturally in Lancaster County, Pennsylvanial. By John Kunkel Small and Joel Jackson Carter. New York, 1913. url p. 210.
- Flora of Los Angeles and vicinity / by LeRoy Abrams. Stanford University, Cal. 1917. url p. 261.
- Flora of Los Angeles and vicinity, by LeRoy Abrams. Stanford University, Cal., Stanford University Press, 1911. url p. 284.
- Flora of New Mexico / by E.O. Wooton and Paul C. Standley. Washington: G.P.O., 1915. url p. 478.
- Flora of New Mexico. By E.O. Wooton and Paul C. Standley. WashingtonGovt. Print. Off.1915 url p. 478.
- Flora of Pennsylvania, Boston, Ginn & Company, 1903. url .
- Flora of Pennsylvania. Edited with the addition of analytical keys by John Kunkel Small. Boston, Ginn & Co., 1903. url p. 230.
- Flora of Peru / by J. Francis Macbride. 13 1938 Chicago, [Ill.]: Field Museum of Natural History,  url p. 1007, p. 1139.
- Flora of Peru / by Mildred E. Mathias and Lincoln Constance. 13 1962 Chicago: Field Museum of Natural History, 1962. url p. 9.
- Flora of Plymouth: an account of the flowering plants and ferns found within twelve miles of the town; history of local botanical investigation. London, J. Van Voorst, 1880. url p. 164, p. 410.
- Flora of Sussex; or a list of the flowering plants & ferns found in the county of Sussex, with localities of the less common species. London, Simpkin [et al.]1907. url p. 48.
- Flora of Yucatan, by Paul C. Standley. 3 1930 Chicago, Field Museum of Natural History, 1930. url p. 374.
- Flora of the Bristol coal-field. Edited (for the Bristol Naturalists' Society) by James Walter White. .. Bristol, J. Fawn & Son [etc.]1881- url p. 76.
- Flora of the Presidency of Madras / by J.S. Gamble. London: West, Newman and Adlard, 1915- url p. 566.
- Flora of the U.S.S.R. [Springfield, Va.: Israel Program for Scientific Translations; 1968- url , p. 266.
- Flora of the vicinity of New York; a contribution to plant geography. [New York]1915 url p. 654.
- Flowering plants of the Riviera: a sescriptive account of 1800 of the more interesting species / by H. Stuart Thompson; with an introduction on Riviera vegetation by A. G. Tansley London; New York: Longmans, Green, 1914. url p. 114.
- Flowers of the field, by the late Rev. C. A. Johns. London, Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, 1911. url p. 204.
- Flowers of the field. London, G. Routledge, 1908. url .
- French market-gardening: including practical details of "intensive cultivation" for English growers. London: J. Murray, 1909. url p. 115, p. 223.
- Fungous diseases of plants, Boston, Ginn and company[c1909] url p. 487, p. 499.
- Fungous diseases of plants, with chapters on physiology, culture methods and technique, by Benjamin Minge Duggar. Boston, Ginn and company, [c1909] url p. 487, p. 499.
- Fungous diseases of plants: with chapters on physiology, culture methods and technique / Boston; Ginn, [c1909] url , .
- Fungous diseases of plants; with chapters on physiology, culture methods and techniques. Boston, Ginn url p. 487, p. 499.
- Gaelic names of plants (Scottish and Irish) Collected and arranged in scientific order, with notes on their etymology, their uses, plant superstitions, etc., among the Celts, with copious Gaelic, Eng EdinburghBlackwood1883 url p. 30.
- Garden and forest; a journal of horticulture, landscape art and forestry. New York: The Garden and forest publishing co., 1888-97. url p. 312.
- Garden farming, by Lee Cleveland Corbett. .. Boston, Ginn and company[c1913] url p. 194.
- Garden flea-hopper [Halticus citri] in alfalfa and its control. Washington[Govt. print. off.]1921. url p. 11.
- Gardening for beginners; a handbook to the garden, by E.T. Cook. [London]"Country Life" [etc., 1914] url .
- Gardening for pleasure. a guide to the amateur in the fruit, vegetable, and flower garden, with full directions for the greenhouse, conservatory, and window garden. New York: Orange Judd, 1898, c1887. url p. 324.
- Gardening for profit, a guide to the successful cultivation of the market and family garden. New York, O. Judd, 1887. url p. 174, p. 190.
- Gardening for profit; New York, O. Judd co., 1887. url p. 174, p. 190.
- Gardening for profit; New York, Orange Judd company, 1891. url p. 174, p. 190.
- Gardening for the South; Richmond, Va., B. F. Johnson publishing company, 1901. url p. 321, p. 667.
- Gardening for the South; or, How to grow vegetables and fruits. By the late William N. White. Richmond, Va.B. F. Johnson, 1901. url p. 310, p. 321.
- Gardening in Florida, Jacksonville, C. W. Da Costa, 1885. url p. 29.
- Gardens past & present. By K.L. Davidson. .. Illustrated from photographs by F. Mason Good. London, T.W. Laurie url p. 232.
- General index to reports of the State Entomologist of Connecticut, 1901-1925 / New Haven: Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station, 1926. url p. 675.
- Gray's School and field book of botany: consisting of "Lessons in botany" and "Field, forest, and garden botany" bound in one volume. New York: American Book Company, [between 1895 and 1900]. url p. 203.
- Gray's school and field book of botany: consisting of "Lessons in botany" and "Field, forest, and garden botany": bound in one volume. New York: American Book Co., c1895. url p. 203.
- Great Basin naturalist memoirs. 1987 [Provo, Utah]Brigham Young University, 1976-1992. url p. 613, p. 848.
- Hand-book of Indian agriculture, by Nitya Gopal Mukerji. Calcutta, Thacker, Spink & co., 1901. url p. 201.
- Hand-list of herbaceous plants cultivated in the Royal Botanic Gardens. London, Printed for H. M. Stationery Off. by Darling, 1902. url p. 101.
- Handbook for Southport: medical and general, with copious notices of the natural history of the district / edited by Edward Day McNicoll. Southport [Eng.]: R. Johnson, 1883. url p. 85.
- Handbook of flower pollination based upon Hermann Mller's work 'The fertilisation of flowers by insects'; tr. by J.R. Ainsworth Davis. Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1906. url p. 473.
- Handbook of flower pollination: based upon Hermann Mu?ller's work 'The fertilisation of flowers by insects' / Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1906-09. url .
- Handbook of the British flora: a description of the flowering plants and ferns indigenous to, or naturalized in, the British Isles. For the use of beginners and amateurs. By George Bentham. London: L. Reeve & Co., 1920. url p. 180.
- Hawaiian Fungi / Honolulu, Hawaii: The Museum, 1925. url p. 139, p. 163.
- Henderson's Handbook of plants and general horticulture / By Peter Henderson. New York, P. Henderson & Co., 1910. url p. 76.
- Henderson's Handbook of plants. By Peter Henderson. New York: P. Henderson & Co., 1881. url p. 41.
- Histology of medicinal plants, New York, J. Wiley & sons, inc.; [etc., etc.]1916 url p. 286, p. 287.
- Histology of medicinal plants, by William Mansfield. New York, J. Wiley & sons, inc.; [etc., etc.]1916. url p. 286, p. 287.
- How to find and name wild flowers; being a new method of observing and identifying upwards of 1, 200 species of flowering plants in the British isles; with an introduction by F.E. hulme. .. illustrated by the author, and with four autochrome plates by H. Essenhigh Corke. .. London, Cassell[1906-1930] url p. 208.
- How to plant and what to do with the crops; together with valuable hints for the farm, garden and orchard. New York, Judd, 1886. url .
- Humboldt; Monatsschrift fr die gesamten Naturwissenschaften. Stuttgart, F. Enke, 1882-90. url p. 426.
- Icones plantarum formosanarum nec non et contributiones ad floram formosanam: or, Icones of the plants of Formosa, and materials for a flora of the island, based on a study of the collections of the Botanical survey of the Government of Formosa / By B. Hayata. .. Taihoku: Bureau of Productive Industry, Government of Formosa, 1911-1921. url p. 151, p. 52.
- Illinois biological monographs. Urbana, Univ. of Illinois Press. url p. 34, p. 68.
- Illustrations of the British flora: a series of wood engravings, with dissections, of British plants, drawn by W.H. Fitch and W.G. Smith. London: Reeve, 1908. url p. 96.
- Index of British plants according to the London catalogue... London: G. Bell, 1889. url p. 90, p. 96.
- Injurious and beneficial insects of California. / By E. O. Essig. Sacramento, California state printing office, 1915 url , p. 25.
- Insectivorous plants / by Charles Darwin. New York: D. Appleton, 1899. url p. 105.
- Insectivorous plants, by Charles Darwin. .. New York, D. Appleton and Company, 1896. url p. 128.
- Insectivorous plants. New York: D. Appleton; 1895 url .
- International catalogue of scientific literature. LondonPublished for the International Council by the Royal Society of London1901-1920 url p. 224, p. 959.
- Inventory of seeds and plants imported / U.S. Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Plant Industry. Washington, D.C.: G.P.O., 1914-1924. url p. 91, p. 92.
- Irish ethno-botany and the evolution of medicine in Ireland. Dublin, M. H. Gill, 1919. url , p. 90.
- Island life: or, the phenomena and causes of insular faunas and floras, including a revision and attempted solution of the problem of geological climates / London: Macmillan, 1911. url p. 549.
- Island life; or, the phenomena and causes of insular faunas and floras, including a revision and attempted solution of the problem of geological climates, by Alfred Russel Wallace. London, Macmillan, 1880. url p. 549.
- J.M. Nickell's botanical ready reference: especially designed for druggists and physicians: containing all of the botanical drugs known up to the present time, giving their medical properties, and all of their botanical, common, pharmacopoea compiled by J. M. Nickell. Chicago: Murray & Nickell Mfg. Co., 1911. url p. 147.
- Journal and proceedings of the Asiatic Society of Bengal. 6 1910 Calcutta, Asiatic Society of Bengal. url p. cxliii.
- Journal of agricultural research. Washington, U.S. Govt. Printing Office, 1913-1949.. url p. 890, p. 892.
- Journal of ethnobiology. 8-9 1988-1989 Flagstaff, Ariz.: Center for Western Studies, 1981- url p. 104.
- Journal of mycology. Manhattan, Kan.: [s.n.], 1885-1908. url p. 71.
- Journal of the International Garden Club. New York, International garden club. url p. 54.
- Journal of the New York Botanical Garden. 38 1937 Lancaster, Pa.: Published for the Garden by the New Era Printing Co., 1900- url .
- La botanique en Provence au 16e sicle. Lonard Rauwolff, Jacques Raynaudet. MarseilleH. Aubertin & G. Rolle1900 url .
- Life and letters of Alexander Goodman More, F.R.S.E., F.L.S., M.R.I.A., with selections from his zoological and botanical writings; ed. by C.B. Moffat, B.A., with a preface by Frances M. More. Dublin, Hodges, Figgis & co. (ltd.)1898. url p. 499.
- List of Pteridophyta and Spermatophyta growing without cultivation in northeastern North America. Prepared by a Committee of the Botanical Club, American Association for the Advancement of Science. New York, 1894. url p. 243.
- List of intercepted plant pests / United States Department of Agriculture, Plant Quarantine and Control Administration. [Washington, D.C.: U.S. G.P.O.], 1932- url , p. 102, p. 11, p. 116, p. 14, p. 14, p. 144, p. 147, p. 15, p. 15, p. 15, p. 17, p. 17, p. 17, p. 176, p. 18, p. 18, p. 18, p. 198, p. 199, p. 20, p. 20, p. 201, p. 203, p. 21, p. 22, p. 22, p. 23, p. 24, p. 24, p. 25, p. 25, p. 27, p. 27, p. 28, p. 29, p. 302, p. 32, p. 34, p. 349, p. 38, p. 39, p. 41, p. 42, p. 422, p. 443, p. 458, p. 47, p. 473, p. 475, p. 48, p. 48, p. 52, p. 53, p. 53, p. 55, p. 63, p. 69, p. 72, p. 73, p. 74, p. 75, p. 75, p. 82, p. 84, p. 93.
- Manual of the flora of the northern states and Canada / by Nathaniel Lord Britton. New York: Holt, 1905. url p. 677.
- Manual of the southeastern flora: being descriptions of the seed plants growing naturally in Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, eastern Louisiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. 1933 New York: The author, 1933. url p. 978.
- Manual of vascular plants of the lower Yangtze Valley, China. Corvallis, Oregon State College url p. 286.
- Memoirs / Brooklyn Botanic Garden. Brooklyn, N.Y.: The Garden, 1918-1936. url p. 78.
- Memoirs and proceedings of the Manchester Literary & Philosophical Society. Manchester: The Society, 1888-1980. url p. 11, p. 6.
- Memoirs of the American Entomological Society. Philadelphia, American Entomological Society, 1916- url p. 117, p. 118, p. 130, p. 133.
- Memoirs of the Torrey Botanical Club. 5 1893 - 18 Durham, N.C.: Published for the Club by the Seeman Printery, 1889- url p. 243.
- Minor products of Philippine forests, Manila, Bureau of Printing, 1920-1921. url , , .
- Morphological studies of the genus Cercospora, Urbana, Ill., 1930 url p. 34, p. 68.
- Morphology and taxonomy of fungi. Philadelphia, Blakiston, 1950. url p. 598, p. 600, p. 758.
- My garden. By Eden Phillpotts. London, "Country life, " ltd. [etc.];1906. url p. 27.
- Nicholson, G. The illustrated dictionary of gardening: a practical and scientific encyclopdia of horticulture for gardeners and botanists /edited by George Nicholson; assisted by J.W.H. Trail. .. and J. Garrett. .. 2 1884-1888 London: L.U. Gill, -88. url p. 287, p. 92.
- Notes from the Royal Botanic Garden, Edinburgh. 2 1902 Edinburgh: H. M. Stationery Off. url p. 122, p. 140, p. 160, p. 161, p. 247, p. 254, p. 259, p. 306, p. 330, p. 339, p. 447, p. 47.
- Notes on the life history of British flowering plants, London, Macmillan and Co., Ltd., 1905. url .
- Observations of a naturalist in the Pacific between 1896 and 1899 / by H.B. Guppy. London: Macmillan and Co., 1903-1906. url p. 608.
- Occasional papers - San Diego Society of Natural History. 1949 San Diego, The Society. url p. 101, p. 101.
- Odorographia: a natural history of raw materials and drugs used in the perfume industry: intended to serve growers, manufacturers and consumers / by J. Ch. Sawer. London: Gurney & Jackson, 1892-1894. url p. 150.
- Origin of cultivated plants / by Alphonse de Candolle. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1908. url p. 438, p. 89.
- Origin of cultivated plants, by Alphonse de Candolle. London, K. Paul, Trench, 1884. url p. 438, p. 463.
- Origin of cultivated plants. By Alphonse de Candolle. New York, D. Appleton and company, 1902. url p. 438, p. 463, p. 89.
- Origin of cultivated plants. New York, Appleton, 1892. url .
- Pamphlets on forest protection. [1900?- url p. 320.
- Pamphlets on forestry in California. [1900?- url p. 21, p. 36.
- Parasitic rhizoctonias in America, by George Leo Peltier. .. Urbana, 1916 url p. 320.
- Pharmaceutical botany, Philadelphia, P. Blakiston's son & co.[c1914] url .
- Pharmaceutical botany, with glossary of botanical terms. Philadelphia, Blakiston url p. 378.
- Physiology of the fungi [by] Virgil Greene Lilly [and] Horace L. Barnett. New York, McGraw-Hill, 1951. url p. 442.
- Phytologia. Bronx Park, New York, H.A. Gleason and H.N. Moldenke, url p. 111.
- Plant growth substances, edited by Folke Skoog. [Madison]University of Wisconsin Press, 1951. url p. 465.
- Plant life of Alabama, an account of the distribution, modes of association, and adaptations of the flora of Alabama, together with a systematic catalogue of the plants growing in the state. By Charles Mohr. .. Montgomery, Ala., Brown printing co., 1901. url p. 829.
- Plant life of Alabama. An account of the distribution, modes of association, and adaptations of the flora of Alabama, together with a systematic catalogue of the plants growing in the state. Prepared in cooperationwith the Washington, Govt. Print. Off., 1901. url .
- Plant life of Alabama: an account of the distribution, modes of association, and adaptations of the flora of Alabama, together with a systematic catalogue of the plants growing in the state / by Charles Mohr. Montgomery, Ala.: Brown Printing Co., 1901. url p. 829.
- Plant-geography upon a physiological basis. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1903. url p. 90.
- Plants and their uses; an introduction to botany, by Frederick Leroy Sargent with numerous illustrations. New York, H. Holt and company, 1913. url p. 578.
- Plants of the Punjab: a descriptive key to the flora of the Punjab, North-west Frontier Province, and Kashmir / by C.J. Bamber. Lahore: Supt. Govt. Printing, Punjab, 1916. url p. 269, p. 391, p. 469, p. 514.
- Plants of the Punjab; a descriptive key to the flora of the Punjab, North-west Frontier Province and Kashmir. LahorePrinted by The Superintendent Government Printing1916 url p. 269, p. 391, p. 469, p. 514.
- Poisonous plants in field and garden / by G. Henslow. London: Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, 1901. url p. 183, p. 93.
- Pomona College journal of entomology. Claremont, Calif., U.S.A.: Published under the patronage of Ontario-Cucamonga Citrus Association by the Dept. of Biology of Pomona College, [1909?-1912?] url p. 537.
- Popular names of flowers, fruits, &c., as used in the county of Somerset and the adjacent parts of Devon, Dorset and Wilts. Yeovil, Western Gazette, 1922. url p. 238, p. 248.
- Potter's cyclopaedia of botanical drugs and preparations / by R.C. Wren. London: Potter & Clarke,  url p. ix.
- Potter's cyclopedia of botanical drugs and preparations / by R. C. Wren. London: Potter & Clarke, [1900-1950?]. url p. 35, p. ix.
- Practical plant biochemistry, by Muriel Wheldale Onslow. .. Cambridge, University press, 1920. url p. 156, p. 168.
- Practical plant biochemistry. CambridgeUniversity Press1923 url p. 171, p. 183.
- Preliminary catalog of Anthophyta and Pteridophyta, reported as growing spontaneously within one hundred miles of New York City. New York, 1888. url p. 81.
- Proceedings of the California Academy of Sciences, 4th series. San Francisco, California Academy of Sciences. url p. 141.
- Proceedings of the Entomological Society of Washington. Washington, etc.: Entomological Society of Washington url p. 264, p. 674.
- Proceedings of the Indiana Academy of Science. Indianapolis, Ind.[s.n.] url p. 385.
- Proceedings of the Rochester Academy of Science. Rochester, N.Y.: The Academy.1889- url p. 23.
- Proceedings of the Washington Academy of Sciences. Washington, Washington Academy of Sciences. url p. 144, p. 158.
- Productive plant husbandry; a text-book for high schools, including plant propagation, plant breeding, soils, field crops gardening, fruit growing, forestry, insects, plant diseases and farm management, by Kary Cadmus Davis... 312 illustrations. London, J.B. Lippincott company[c1917] url p. 263.
- Productive vegetable growing / by John W. Lloyd. Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott Company, c1914. url p. 96.
- Rambles of a naturalist round Folkestone: with occasional papers on the fauna and flora of the district, to which are added lists of plants, lepidoptera, birds, and land and freshwater shells / by Henry Ullyett. Folkestone: J. English, 1880. url p. 132.
- Report of the Michigan Academy of Science. Lansing, Mich.: The Academy, 1904-1916. url p. 61.
- Report of the State Entomologist of Connecticut for the year. .. New Haven, [1902- url p. 320, p. 351.
- Report of the botanist / G. P. Clinton. [New Haven]: Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station, 1903-1911. url p. 345.
- Report of the proceedings of the. .. Entomological meeting Calcutta;Superintendent government printing, India, 1917-24. url p. 315.
- Reports of the Princeton University Expeditions to Patagonia, 1896-1899. J. B. Hatcher in charge. Edited by William B. Scott. Princeton, The University, 1901-32 [v. 1, 1903] url p. 194, p. 22, p. 56, p. 639, p. 639.
- Researches on Fungi. .. by A. H. Reginald Buller. .. London, New York [etc.]Longmans, Green and co., 1909- url p. 145, p. 474.
- Response in the living and non-living, by Jagadis Chunder Bose. .. With illustrations. London, Longmans, Green, 1902. url p. 18.
- Root-knot and its control. Washington, Govt. print. off., 1911. url p. 12.
- Rust, smut, mildew & mould. An introduction to the study of microscopic fungi. London, W. H. Allen, 1902. url .
- Rust, smut, mildew & mould; an introduction to the study of microscopic fungi / by M.C. Cooke; illustrated with 269 coloured figures by J.E. Sowerby. 1898 London: W.H. Allen, 1898. url p. 225.
- Science progress. London: John Murray, 1916- url p. 63.
- Science-gossip. Berlin: R. Friedlnder & Sohn, -1902. url p. 174.
- Scientific and applied pharmacognosy, intended for the use of students in pharmacy, as a hand book for pharmacists, and as a reference book for food and drug analysts and pharmacologists. New York, Wiley, 1920. url p. 492, p. 493, p. 494.
- Seeds and plants imported / U.S. Department of Agriculture. Washington, D.C.: G.P.O., 1903-1913. url p. 13, p. 51.
- Seeds handbook for agriculture, horticulture and forestry, with a key for the identification of the important agricultural seeds = Handbuch der Samenkunde fr Landwirtschaft, Gartenbau und Forstwirtschaft, mit einem Schlussel zur Bestimmung der wichtigsten landwirtschaftlichen Samen / Walther Brouwen and Adolf Stahlin. [S.l.: s.n.], 1980. url p. 59.
- Select extra-tropical plants readily eligible for industrial culture or naturalisation with indications of their native countries and some of their uses / by Baron Ferd. von Mueller. Melbourne: R. S. Brain, govt. printer, 1895. url p. 48, p. 613, p. 634.
- Select extra-tropical plants, readily eligible for industrial culture or naturalisation, with indications of their native countries and some of their uses. By Baron Ferd. von Mueller. .. Sydney, T. Richards, government printer, 1881. url p. 30, p. 380.
- Settler's guide and farmer's handbook. .. Issued by direction of the Bureau of agriculture. Ed. by L. Lindley-Cowen. .. pt. 1. Perth, E.S. Wigg, 1897- url p. 327.
- Sino-Iranica; Chinese contributions to the history of civilization in ancient Iran, with special reference to the history of cultivated plants and products / by Berthold Laufer -- Chicago, 1919. url p. 401, p. 401, p. 402, p. 402, p. 617, p. 617.
- Some account of the fauna and flora of Sinai, Petra, and Wa?dy 'Arabah, London, Pub. for the Committee of the Palestine exploration fund by A. P. Watt, 1891. url , .
- South African journal of science. [Marshalltown, Transvaal: South African Association for the Advancement of Science, url p. 354.
- Standardized plant names; a catalogue of approved scientific and common names of plants in American commerce. Salem, Mass., 1923. url p. 73.
- Sturtevant's notes on edible plants / Edited by U.P. Hedrick. Albany: J.B. Lyon, 1919. url p. 55.
- Success in market gardening; a new vegetable growers' manual, New York, Doubleday, Page & company, 1910. url p. 132, p. 132.
- Suggestions to importers of food products. Washington, Govt. print. off., 1904 url p. 12.
- Systematic arrangement of Australian Fungi, together with host-index and list of works on the subject. By D. McAlpine. Melbourne, R.S. Brain, Govt. Printer, 1895. url p. 214, p. 215.
- Text-book of pastoral and agricultural botany, for the study of the injurious and useful plants of country and farm, by John W. Harshberger. .. with 121 illustrations. Philadelphia: P. Blakiston's Son & Co., [c1920] url p. 225, p. 229, p. 274.
- Textbook of pastoral and agricultural botany, for the study of the injurious and useful plants of country and farm, by John W. Harshberger. .. with 121 illustrations. Philadelphia, P. Blakiston's Son & Co.[c1920] url p. 225, p. 225, p. 229, p. 229, p. 274, p. 274.
- Textbook of theoretical botany, by R. C. McLean and W. R. Ivimey-Cook. London, Longmans, Green[1951- url p. 1854, p. 2186.
- The American florist: a weekly journal for the trade. Chicago: American Florist Company, [1885-1931] url p. 441.
- The Annals of Scottish natural history. Edinburgh: David Douglas, 1892-1911. url p. 100, p. 121, p. 121, p. 170, p. 224, p. 241, p. 41.
- The Australian zoologist. Sydney, Royal Zoological Society of New South Wales url p. 342.
- The British nature book; a complete handbook and guide to British nature study, embracing the mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects, plants, etc., in the United Kingdom, by S.N. Sedgwick. .. Edinburgh, T.C. & E.C. Jack, Ltd., 1922. url p. 442.
- The British rust fungi (Uredinales) their biology and classification, Cambridge, University Press, 1913. url , .
- The Bulletin of zoological nomenclature. London, International Trust for Zoological Nomenclature. url p. 252, p. 254.
- The California vegetables in garden and field a manual of practice with and without irrigation for semitropical countries [by] Edward J. Wickson. San Francisco: Pacific rural press, 1917. url p. 177.
- The Entomologist's record and journal of variation. s.l., s.n. url p. 155, p. 70.
- The Florists' exchange: a weekly medium of interchange for florists, nurserymen, seedsmen and the trade in general. New York, N.Y.: [A.T. De la Mare Ptg. and Pub. Co., url p. 122, p. 70.
- The Great Basin naturalist. 41 1981 Provo, Utah: M.L. Bean Life Science Museum, Brigham Young University, 1939-1999. url p. 6, p. 66, p. 68.
- The Irish naturalist. Dublin: Eason & Son, Ltd., 1892- url p. 32, p. 35.
- The Journal of the Board of Commissioners of Agriculture. San Juan: [Board of Commissioners of Agriculture, 1917]. url p. 200, p. 203, p. 225, p. 5.
- The Journal of the Bombay Natural History Society. Bombay: The Society, url , , p. 1054, p. 182.
- The Journal of the College of Science, Imperial University of Tokyo, Japan = Tokyo Teikoku Daigaku kiyo. Rika. Tokyo, Japan: The University, 1898-1925. url p. 171, p. 34.
- The Natural history of Juan Fernandez and Easter Island / edited by Carl Skottsberg. Uppsala: Almqvist & Wiksells Boktryckeri, 1920-1956. url , .
- The New Forest: its history and its scenery / by John R. Wise; with 63 illustrations by Walter Crane; engraved by W.J. Linton. London: Gibbings, 1895. url p. 290.
- The New Forest; its history and its scenery. By John R. Wise. With 63 illustrations, drawn by Walter Crane, engraved by W.J. Linton, and two maps. London: Gibbings & co., 1895. url p. 290.
- The Ohio journal of science. Columbus, Ohio, The Ohio State University and the Ohio Academy of Science url p. 297, p. 78.
- The Ottawa naturalist. Ottawa, Ottawa Field-Naturalists' Club. url p. 219.
- The Philippine journal of science. Manila: Bureau of Science url p. 124, p. 165, p. 175, p. 201, p. 264, p. 483.
- The Plant world. Baltimore [etc.]Plant World Association [etc.] url p. 136.
- The Proceedings of the Iowa Academy of Science. Des moines, Iowa: The Academy, [1889-1987] url p. 491.
- The Profitable culture of vegetables for market gardeners, small holders, and others. London, etc., Longmans, Green, 1913. url p. 184.
- The Review of applied entomology. Farnham Royal, Eng., etc.: Commonwealth Agricultural Bureaux, etc. url p. 188, p. 409, p. 785.
- The Victoria history of Berkshire. edited by P.H. Ditchfield and William Page. [LondonConstable]1906-1923 url p. 43, p. 52.
- The Victoria history of the County of Hertford / edited by William Page. London: Published for the University of London, Institute of Historical Research by Dawsons of Pall Mall,  url , .
- The Victoria history of the county of Warwick. London: Published for the University of London Institute of Historical Research by Dawsons of Pall Mall, 1965- url p. 35, p. 45.
- The Victorian naturalist. [Melbourne]Field Naturalists Club of Victoria. url p. 121.
- The book of herbs / London; J. Lane, 1903. url .
- The book of herbs / by Lady Rosalind Northcote. London; John Lane: The Bodley Head, MCMIII . url p. 17.
- The book of nature study, ed. by J. Bretland Farmer. .. assisted by a staff of specialists. Fully illustrated. London, Caxton publishing company[1908?]-1909. url p. 142.
- The book of vegetables and garden herbs; a practical handbook and planting table for the vegetable gardener, by Allen French. London: The Macmillan company, 1907. url p. 305, p. 77.
- The botany of crop plants: a text and reference book. Philadelphia: P. Blakiston's Son, [c1917] url , , , , .
- The botany of crop plants; a text and reference book, by Wilfred W. Robbins. .. Philadelphia, P. Blakiston's Son & Co.[c1917] url , p. 538, p. 540, p. 541.
- The butterflies of the eastern United States and Canada: with special reference to New England / By Samuel Hubbard Scudder. Cambridge: The author, 1889. url p. 1360.
- The chemical synthesis of vital products and the interrelations between organic compounds / By Raphael Meldola. London: E. Arnold, 1904. url p. 104, p. 299, p. 37.
- The commercial products of India: being an abridgment of The dictionary of the economic products of India / by Sir George Watt; published under the authority of His Majesty's secretary of state for India in council. London: J. Murray, 1908. url p. 1146, p. 72.
- The country month by month, by J.A. Owen. .. and Professor G.S. Boulger. .. Cover design by J. Lockwood Kipling. London: Bliss, Sands and Foster, 1894. url p. 61.
- The culture of vegetables and flowers from seeds and roots, by Sutton and sons. London, Simpkin, Marshall, Hamilton, Kent & Co. ltd., 1908. url p. 43, p. 435.
- The differentiation and specificity of starches in relation to genera, species, etc.; stereochemistry applied to protoplasmic processes and products, and as a strictly scientific basis for the classification of plants and animals Washington, D.C.Carnegie institution of Washington1913 url p. 2, p. 2.
- The diseases of crops and their remedies: a handbook of economic biology for farmers and students. London: G. Bell, 1890. url , , , .
- The drug plants of Illinois / Leo R. Tehon; drawings by Kay H. Wadsworth. Urbana, Ill.: Natural History Survey Division, 1951. url p. 123, p. 21.
- The elements of structural botany with special reference to the study of Canadian plants. .. Toronto, W. J. Gage & Co.[1897?] url .
- The flora of Berkshire; being a topographical and historical account of the flowering plants and ferns found in the county, with short biographical notices of the botanists who have contributed to Berkshire botany during the Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1897. url p. 103, p. 184, p. 235, p. 30, p. 529.
- The flora of Dumfriesshire, including part of the Stewartry of Kirkcudbright, by G.F. Scott-Elliot. Assisted by J. M'Andrew [and others] DumfriesJ. Maxwell, 1896. url p. 75.
- The flora of Dumfriesshire: including part of the stewartry of Kirkcudbright / by G.F. Scott-Elliot; assisted by J. M'Andrew. .. [et al.] Dumfries: J. Maxwell, 1896. url p. 75.
- The flora of Oxfordshire; being a topographical and historical account of the flowering plants and ferns found in the county, with sketches of the progress of Oxfordshire botany during the last three centuries, and London, Parker and Co., 1886. url .
- The flora of Suffolk a topographical enumeration of the plants of the county, showing the results of former observations and of the most recent researches / by W.M. Hind; assisted by Churchill Babington; with an introductory chapter of the geology, climate and meteorology of Suffolk by Wheelton Hind. London: Gurney and Jackson, 1889. url p. 165.
- The flora of the American Virgin Islands / N.L. Britton. New York: New York Botanical Garden, 1918. url p. 78.
- The flora of the presidency of Bombay / By Theodore Cooke. London: Taylor and Francis, 1903-08. url , .
- The flowering process. New York, Macmillan, 1963. url p. 208.
- The fungi / by Frederick A. Wolf and Frederick T. Wolf. New York: J. Wiley,  url p. 504.
- The fungus flora of Yorkshire. A complete account of the known fungi of the county. By G. Massee and C. Crossland. London, A. Brown, 1905. url p. 191.
- The genus Bidens. .. by Earl Edward Sherff. 16 1937 Chicago, 1937. url p. 502, p. 693, p. 98.
- The gypsy moth. Porthetria dispar (Linn.). A report of the work of destroying the insect in the commonwealth of Massachusetts, together with an account of its history and habits both in Massachusetts and Europe. By Edward H. Forbush. .. and Charles H. Fernald. .. Published under the direction of the State Board of Agriculture by authority of the legislature. Boston: Wright & Potter Printing Co., 1896. url p. 320.
- The home garden book of herbs and spices / by Milo Miloradovich. Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday & Co., c1952. url p. 204, p. 74.
- The industries of Japan: together with an account of its agriculture, forestry, arts and commerce / J.J. Rein. London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1889. url p. 551, p. 72.
- The influence of light and darkness upon growth and development. New York1903 url p. 310, p. 8.
- The killing of plant tissue by low temperature, Columbia, Mo., 1914 url .
- The naturalisation of animals & plants in New Zealand, Cambridge [Eng.]University Press, 1922. url .
- The naturalised flora of South Australia / by J.M. Black. Adelaide: J.M. Black, 1909. url p. 71.
- The nursery-book: a complete guide to the multiplication of plants / by L. H. Bailey. New York: Macmillan co., 1913, [c1896] url p. 203, p. 350.
- The nursery-book; a complete guide to the multiplication of plants. .. New York, The Macmillan Co., 1914. url .
- The nursery-manual; a complete guide to the multiplication of plants, by L. H. Bailey. New York: Macmillan,  url p. 272, p. 443.
- The origin and history of our garden vegetables, to which is added their dietetic values. London, Pub. for the Author by the Royal Horticultural Society, 1912. url p. 66.
- The origin of the British flora / London: Dulau, 1899. url , , .
- The origin of the British flora. LondonDulau1899 url p. 122, p. 173, p. 181, p. 95.
- The parasitic fungi of New Jersey / by Carl A. Schwarze. New Brunswick: New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Stations, 1917. url p. 204.
- The phanerogams of the Juan Fernandez Islands. url , .
- The plant cell wall; a topical study of architecture, dynamics, comparative chemistry and technology in a biological system. Oxford, Pergamon Press, 1962. url p. 64.
- The power of movement in plants / New York: D. Appleton, 1897. url .
- The power of movement in plants / by Charles Darwin, assisted by Francis Darwin. New York: D. Appleton, 1898. url p. 305.
- The power of movement in plants, New York, Appleton, 1896. url , .
- The power of movement in plants. By Charles Darwin. .. assisted by Francis Darwin. New York, Appleton, 1881. url p. 305.
- The principles of vegetable-gardening. New York: Macmillan, [c1921] url .
- The relation of the health of the host and other factors to infection of Apium graveoleus by Septoria appii New York, 1921. url , , p. 1, p. 10, p. 11, p. 12, p. 13, p. 14, p. 15, p. 16, p. 17, p. 18, p. 19, p. 2, p. 21, p. 22, p. 23, p. 24, p. 25, p. 27, p. 28, p. 29, p. 3, p. 4, p. 5, p. 6, p. 7, p. 8, p. 9.
- The rusts of Australia their structure, nature and classification / by D. McAlpine. Melbourne: Robt. S. Brain, government printer1906. url p. 168, p. 230, p. 42, p. 436, p. 445.
- The rusts of Australia, their structure, nature, and classification. Melbourne, Brain, 1906. url p. 168, p. 226, p. 330, p. 339, p. 42.
- The sea shore, by W.S. Furneaux. .. With eight plates in colour and over three hundred illustrations in the text. London, Longmans, Green and Co., 1922. url p. 412.
- The simpler natural bases / by George Barger. London; Longmans, Green, 1914. url p. 55.
- The simpler natural bases. London, Longmans, 1914. url p. 55.
- The standard cyclopedia of horticulture; a discussion, for the amateur, and the professional and commercial grower, of the kinds, characteristics and methods of cultivation of the species of plants grown in the regions of the United States a Illustrated with colored plates, four thousand engravings in the text, and ninety-six full-page cuts. New York, Macmillan, 1919 [c1914] url p. 3580, p. 3613, p. 62, p. 701, p. 702.
- The structure of economic plants, by Herman E. Hayward. New York, Macmillan, 1938. url p. 451, p. 453, p. 455, p. 457, p. 459, p. 461, p. 463, p. 465, p. 467, p. 469, p. 471, p. 473, p. 475, p. 477, p. 479, p. 481, p. 483, p. 665.
- The students' flora of New Zealand and the outlying islands. Wellington, N. Z., John Mackay, govt. printer url .
- The study of plants; an introduction to botany and plant ecology. OxfordClarendon Press1915 url p. 247.
- The subantarctic islands of New Zealand. Reports on the geo-physics, geology, zoology, and botany of the islands lying to the south of New Zealand, based mainly on observatiohs and collections made during an expedition in the government stea Ed. by Chas. Chilton. Pub. by the Philosophical institute of Canterbury. Wellington, N.Z., Printed by J. Mackay, govt. printer, 1909. url p. 408.
- The trees, shrubs, and plants of Virgil, [New York, B. H. Blackwell;1920. url p. 147, p. 17.
- The uses of plants: a manual of economic botany with special reference to vegetable products introduced during the last fifty years / by G. S. Boulger. London: Roper & Drowley, 1889. url p. 201, p. 46.
- The vegetable garden, New York, Outing publishing company, 1917. url p. 133.
- The vegetable garden; illustrations, descriptions, and culture of the garden vegetables of cold and temperate climates, by MM. Vilmorin-Andrieux, of Paris. English ed. pub. under the direction of W. Robinson. With an addendum by W. P. Thomson. New York, E.P. Dutton and company, 1920. url p. 783.
- The vegetation of the New Jersey Pine-Barrens: an ecologic investigation / by John W. Harshberger. Philadelphia: Christopher Sower Company, 1916. url p. 173.
- The world's commercial products; a descriptive account of the economic plants of the world and of their commercial uses by W. G. Freeman and S. E. Chandler. .. with contributions by T. A. Henry, C. E. Jones, and E. H. Wilson. London, Sir I. Pitman and sons, limited1907. url p. 263.
- Topographical botany: being local and personal records towards shewing the distribution of British plants traced through the 112 counties and vice-counties of England, Wales, and Scotland. London, B. Quaritch, 1883. url .
- Torreya. Burlington, Vt., Torrey Botanical Club, 1901-1945. url p. 193, p. 224, p. 247.
- Trace elements in plants and animals, by Walter Stiles. .. Cambridge [Eng.]The University Press;1946. url p. 13, p. 17.
- Transactions and proceedings of the Royal Society of South Australia (Incorporated). Adelaide: W.C. Rigby, 1912-1937. url p. 354.
- Transactions of the Edinburgh Field Naturalists' and Microscopical Society. [Edinburgh]: The Club, 1891- url p. 137, p. 275.
- Transactions of the Illinois State Academy of Science. Springfield, Ill., Illinois State Academy of Science [etc.] url p. 196.
- Transactions of the Kansas Academy of Science. Topeka, Kan.: W.Y. Morgan, 1903- url p. 193.
- Travels of Ruiz, Pavn, and Dombey in Peru and Chile (1777-1788) / by Hiplito Ruiz; with an epilogue and official documents added by Agustn Jess Barreiro; translation by B.E. Dahlgren. 21 1940 Chicago: Field Museum of Natural History, 1940. url p. 140, p. 342.
- Useful plants and drugs of Iran and Iraq / by David Hooper. With notes by Henry Field. 9 1937 Chicago, 1937. url p. 217, p. 218, p. 221, p. 228, p. 239, p. 240, p. 85.
- Vegeculture. How to grow vegetables, salads, and herbs in town and country, by Harry A. Day, F. R. H. S. London, Methuen & co., ltd. url p. 63.
- Vegetable gardening / New York: Orange Judd, 1916, c1912. url , , .
- Vegetable gardening, by Ralph L. Watts. New York, Orange Judd company, 1912. url p. 197, p. 197, p. 198, p. 198, p. 301, p. 301.
- Vegetable gardening. A manual on the growing of vegetables for home use and marketing. By Samuel B. Green. St. Paul, Webb Publishing Co., 1915. url p. 239.
- Vegetable gardening. London: T. C. & E. C. Jack, 1919. url p. 103.
- Vegetative vigor of the host as a factor influencing susceptibility and resistance to certain rust diseases of the higher plants. Lancaster, Pa., 1922 url p. 237.
- Zambezia: a general description of the valley of the Zambezi River, from its delta to the River Aroangwa, with its history, agriculture, flora, fauna, and ethnography / London: J. Murray, 1910. url .
- Zoe:a biological journal. 4 1893 San Diego, Calif. [etc.]Zoe Publishing Co. url p. 214, p. 353.
- Zoologische Jahrbcher. Jena [Germany]: G. Fischer, 1910-1993. url p. 229, p. 41.
- a manual of Egyptian farm crops and vegetables, by G. Bonaparte. .. Cairo, Printing Office J. Politis, 1903. url p. 6.
- Bisby, F.A., Y.R. Roskov, M.A. Ruggiero, T.M. Orrell, L.E. Paglinawan, P.W. Brewer, N. Bailly, J. van Hertum, eds (2007). Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life: 2007 Annual Checklist. Species 2000: Reading, U.K.
- Brands, S.J. (comp.) 1989-present. The Taxonomicon. Universal Taxonomic Services, Zwaag, The Netherlands. Accessed January 10, 2012.
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility. Accessed November 11, 2007. http://www.gbif.org Mediated distribution data from 48 providers.
- Ruggiero M., Gordon D., Bailly N., Kirk P., Nicolson D. (2011). The Catalogue of Life Taxonomic Classification, Edition 2, Part A. In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life: 2011 Annual Checklist (Bisby F.A., Roskov Y.R., Orrell T.M., Nicolson D., Paglinawan L.E., Bailly N., Kirk P.M., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Ouvrard D., eds). DVD; Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- The International Plant Names Index. Accessed Jan 19, 2007.
- USDA, ARS, National Genetic Resources Program. Germplasm Resources Information Network - (GRIN) [Online Database]. National Germplasm Resources Laboratory, Beltsville, Maryland. URL (May 04, 2008)
Accessed through GBIF Data Portal November 11, 2007:
- Australian National Herbarium
- , Australian National Herbarium
- Biologiezentrum der Oberoesterreichischen Landesmuseen, Biologiezentrum Linz
- Bundesamt für Naturschutz / Zentralstelle für Phytodiversität Deutschland, Bundesamt fuer Naturschutz / Zentralstelle fuer Phytodiversitaet Deutschland
- Conservatoire botanique national du Bassin parisien, Conservatoire botanique national du Bassin parisien
- European Environment Agency, EUNIS
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden Virtual Herbarium Darwin Core format
- GBIF-Spain, Departamento de Biolog. Veg. II, Facultad de Farmacia, Universidad Complutense, Madrid: MAF
- GBIF-Spain, Hortus Botanicus Sollerensis Herbarium
- GBIF-Spain, Real Jardin Botanico
- , Vascular Plant Herbarium
- GBIF-Spain, Universidad de Almería, HUAL
- International Plant Genetic Resources Institute(IPGRI), EURISCO
- Israel Nature and Parks Authority, Israel Nature and Parks Authority
- Jyväskylä University Museum - The Section of Natural Sciences, Vascular plant collection of Jyvaskyla University Museum
- Leibniz Institute of Plant Genetics and Crop Plant Research
- , IPK Genebank
- Missouri Botanical Garden, Missouri Botanical Garden
- Museum of Natural History, Wroclaw University, Museum of Natural History, Wroclaw University, Flora of the Stołowe Mts.
- NLBIF, Limnodata
- National Institute of Genetics, ROIS, Herbarium Specimens of Museum of Nature and Human Activities, Hyogo Pref., Japan
- Natural History Museum, University of Oslo, Vascular Plant Herbarium, Oslo
- Oregon State University, Vascular Plant Collection
- School of Life Sciences, Arizona State University, Arizona State University Vascular Plant Herbarium
- The Swedish Museum of Natural History
- , Herbarium of Oskarshamn
- The Swedish Museum of Natural History
- , Lund Botanical Museum
- Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum, Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum
- UK National Biodiversity Network, Botanical Society of the British Isles - Vascular Plants Database
- UK National Biodiversity Network, Environment and Heritage Service - EHS Species Datasets
- USDA PLANTS, USDA PLANTS Database
- Biodiversity Heritage Library NamebankID: 3889998
- Catalogue of Life Accepted Name Code: ITS-29592
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility Taxonkey: 4494338
- Globally Unique Identifier: urn:lsid:ipni.org:names:838067-1
- GRIN Nomen Number: 300034
- International Plant Names Index (IPNI) ID: 838066-1
- MoBot NameID: 1700014
- Natural Heritage Network Species Identifier: PDAPI0A010
- Zipcode Zoo Species Identifier: 167190
- Sheh Meng-lan, Mark F. Watson "Apium". in Flora of China Vol. 14 Page 76. Published by Science Press (Beijing) and Missouri Botanical Garden Press. Online at EFloras.org. [back]
- Mean = 536.090 meters (1,758.825 feet), Standard Deviation = 820.720 based on 40,794 observations. Altitude information for each observation from British Oceanographic Data Centre. [back]