Click on the language to view common names.
Common Names in English:
Kidney Vetch, Common Kidney-Vetch, Common Kidneyvetch, Kidney-Vetch, Ladys Fingers, Yazvennik Ranozazhivlyayushchi
Common Names in Estonian:
Common Names in French:
Anthyllide Vulneraire, Anthyllis Vulnéraire, Trèfle Jaune Des Sables, Vulnéraire
Common Names in German:
Gemeiner Wundklee, Tannenklee, Wundklee
Common Names in Italian:
Erba Vulneraria, Vulneraria
Common Names in Latvian:
Common Names in Lithuanian:
Common Names in Romanian:
Common Names in Russian:
Jazvennik, Yazvennik Linneya, язвенник
Common Names in Spanish:
Hierba Llaguera, Vulneraría, Vulneraria
Common Names in Swedish:
Habit: Herb • Climbing: Not Climbing
Flowers: Bloom Period: June. • Flower Color: cream, pale yellow, purple, tan
Size: 18-24" tall.
Culture: Space 24-36" apart.
Soil: Minimum pH: 7.6 • Maximum pH: 8.5
Sunlight: Sun Exposure: Full Sun .
Temperature: Cold Hardiness: 6a, 6b, 7a, 7b, 8a, 8b. (map)
- Whittaker & Margulis,1978
- Haeckel, 1866
- Cavalier-Smith, 1981
- Sinnott, 1935 ex Cavalier-Smith, 1998
- Vascular Plants
- Brongniart, 1843
- Subclass: Rosidae () - Takhtajan, 1967
- Class: Spermatopsida () - Brongniart, 1843
- Subphylum: Euphyllophytina ()
- Phylum: Tracheophyta () - Sinnott, 1935 ex Cavalier-Smith, 1998 - Vascular Plants
- Subkingdom: Viridaeplantae () - Cavalier-Smith, 1981
- Kingdom: Plantae () - Haeckel, 1866 - Plants
Anthyllis linnaei (Sagorski)juz. • Anthyllis vulneraria corbierei (C. E. Salmon & Travis)cullen
Members of the genus Anthyllis
ZipcodeZoo has pages for 19 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in this genus:
A. barba-jovis (Arbrisseau D'argent) · A. coccinea (Kidney Vetch) · A. hermanniae (Shrubby Kidney Vetch) · A. montana (Mountain Kidney Vetch) · A. vulneraria (Kidney Vetch) · A. vulneraria fatmae (Kidney Vetch) · A. vulneraria forondae (Kidney-Vetch) · A. vulneraria iframensis (Kidney Vetch) · A. vulneraria maura (Kidney Vetch) · A. vulneraria polyphylla (Kidney Vetch) · A. vulneraria pyrenaica (Kidney Vetch) · A. vulneraria reuteri (Kidney-Vetch) · A. vulneraria rifana (Kidney Vetch) · A. vulneraria rubriflora (Kidney-Vetch) · A. vulneraria stenophylloides (Kidney Vetch) · A. vulneraria var. vulneraria (Kidney Vetch) · A. vulneraria vulneraria (Common Kidney-Vetch) · A. vulneraria weldeniana (Kidney-Vetch) · A. vulneraria 'Darkest Red' (Kidney Vetch)
- Search for Pictures: images.google.com
- Search for Scholarly Articles: Google Scholar
- Search using Scientific Name and Vernacular Names: All the Web | AltaVista Canada | AltaVista | Excite | Google | HotBot | Lycos
- Search using Specialized Databases: GenBank | Medline | Scirus | CISTI/CAL | Agricola Periodicals | Agricola Books
- ... A preliminary catalogue of the flora of New Jersey. Comp. by N. L. Britton. .. with the assistance of eminent botanists. New Brunswick, Office of the survey, 1881. url p. 129.
- 1997 IUCN red list of threatened plants Cambridge: IUCN, World Conservation Union, 1998 url p. 337.
- A Flora of Berwick-upon-Tweed. By George Johnston, M.D. Edinburgh, J. Carfrae & Son; [etc., etc., ]1829-31. url p. 159.
- A compendium of the Cybele britannica; or British plants in their geographical relations. London, Longmans, Green, Reader & Dyer, 1870. url .
- A compendium of the English flora. London, Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, Green & Longman, 1836. url p. 145.
- A complete guide to the English lakes, by Harriet Martineau, illustrated from drawings by T. L. Aspland and W. Banks. London, J. Garnett;186-?] url p. 266.
- A contribution to the flora of Derbyshire being an account of the flowering plants, ferns, and Characeae found in the county / by W.H. Painter. London: George Bell, 1889. url p. 36.
- A description of the western islands of Scotland, including the Isle of Man comprising an account of their geological structure; with remarks on their agriculture, scenery, and antiquities. By John Macculloch, M. D. In three volumes. London: Printed for Hurst, Robinson, and Co.; [etc., etc.], 1819. url p. 137, p. 140.
- A dictionary of English names of plants applied in England and among English-speaking people to cultivated and wild plants, trees, and shrubs, by William Miller; in two parts, English-Latin and Latin-English. London, J. Murray, 1884. url p. 148.
- A general history of the dichlamydeous plants, comprising complete descriptions of the different orders; together with the characters of the genera and species, and an enumeration of the cultivated varieties. .. the scientific names accentuated, t By George Don. London, J.G. and F. Rivington [etc.]1831-38. url p. 166.
- A guide to the natural history of the Isle of Wight: a series of contributions by specialists relating to the various branches of natural history and kindred subjects / edited by Frank Morey. Newport, Isle of Wight: The County Press, 1909. url p. 381.
- A hand-book to the order Lepidoptera. By W.F. Kirby. .. London, E. Lloyd, limited, 1896-1897. url p. 108.
- A handbook of British Lepidoptera, by Edward Meyrick. London, Macmillan, 1895. url p. 653.
- A handbook of British butterflies, being an outline of the distribution of all the British butterflies together with their food plants, times of appearance, and favorite places of resort. London, Simpkin, Marshall, Hamilton, Kent, 1902. url p. 26.
- A handbook to the order Lepidoptera. By W. F. Kirby. London, E. Lloyd, limited, 1896-1897. url p. 106, p. 108.
- A manual of veterinary hygiene. New York: W. R. Jenkins, 1911. url , .
- A monograph of the British Uredineae and Ustilagineae, with an account of their biology including the methods of observing the germination of their spores and of their experimental culture. London, Paul, Trench & Co., 1889. url , .
- A monograph of the British Uredineæ and Ustilagineæ, with an account of their biology including the methods of observing the germination of their spores and of their experimental culture. By Charles B. Plowright. London, K. Paul, Trench, 1889. url p. 325.
- A natural arrangement of British plants: according to their relations to each other as pointed out by Jussieu, De Candolle, Brown, &c.. .. / with an introduction to botany. .. By Samuel Frederick Gray. .. London: Baldwin, Cradock, and Joy, 1821. url p. 597.
- A new British flora: British wild flowers in their natural haunts / described by A. R. Horwood; with sixty-four plates in colour representing 350 different plants, from drawings by J. N. Fitch and many illustrations from photographs. London: Gresham, 1919. url p. 9.
- A new London flora; or, Handbook to the botanical localities of the metropolitan districts. Compiled from the latest authorities, and from personal observations. London, Hardwick and Bogue, 1877. url p. 4.
- A season among the wildflowers / by the Rev. Henry Wood. London: .W. S. Sonnenschein, 1883. url p. 228.
- A study of some characteristics of vegetable oils, by James B. McNair. 9 1930 Chicago, 1930. url p. 56, p. 62.
- A tour in Sutherlandshire, with extracts from the fieldbooks of a sportsman and naturalist. By Charles St. John... With woodcuts. London: J. Murray, 1849. url p. 307.
- A tour in Sutherlandshire: with extracts from the field-books of a sportsman and naturalist / with an Appendix on the fauna of Sutherland by J.A. Harvie-Brown and T.E. Buckley. Edinburgh, Douglas, 1884. url p. 307.
- A tour round North Wales, performed during the summer of 1798; containing not only the description and local history of the ocuntry but also, a sketch of the history of the Welsh bards; and essay on the language; observations on the manners and customs; and the h illus. with views in aquatinta by Alken. London: E. Williams, 1800. url p. 415.
- Acta Societatis pro Fauna et Flora Fennica. Helsinki: Societas, 1875-1980. url p. 139, p. 19, p. 22, p. 284, p. 286, p. 328, p. 403, p. 52, p. 54, p. 7, p. 76, p. 84, p. 87.
- Agricultural bacteriology, by Joseph E. Greaves. .. illustrated with 48 engravings. PhiladelphiaLea & Febiger, 1922. url p. 293.
- Agriculture, ancient and modern: a historical account of its principles and practice, exemplified in their rise, progress, and development. By Samuel Copland, the "Old Norfolk farmer" of the Mark Lane Express. . London, Virtue and company, 1866. url p. 595.
- Alpines and bog-plants / by Reginald Farrer. London, Arnold, 1908. url .
- An accentuated list of the British Lepidoptera, with hints on the derivation of the names. Published by the Entomological Societies of Oxford and Cambridge. London, J. Van Voorst, 1858. url .
- An encyclopædia of gardening; comprising the theory and practice of horticulture, floriculture, arboriculture, and landscape-gardening, including all the latest improvements; a general history of gardening in all countries; and a By J.C. Loudon. .. illustrated with many hundred engravings on wood by Branston. London: Printed for Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green, 1827. url p. 869.
- An environmental profile of the Black Sea Coast WCMC url p. 5.
- An illustrated flora of the northern United States, Canada and the British possessions, from Newfoundland to the parallel of the southern boundary of Virginia, and from the Atlantic Ocean westward to the 102d meridian, by Nathaniel Lord Britton and Addison Brown. The descriptive text chiefly prepared by Britton, with the assistance of specialists in several groups; the figures also drawn under his supervision. New York, C. Scribner, 1913. url p. 563.
- An illustrated natural history of British butterflies and moths / by Edward Newman; the figures drawn by George Willis and engraved by John Kirchner. London [England]: W.H. Allen, [18--?] url p. 131, p. 134.
- An outline of the natural history of our shores, by Joseph Sinel with chapters on collecting and preserving marine specimens, methods of microscopic mounting, etc., and on the marine aquarium. London, Swan Sonnenschein & Co., 1906. url p. 277.
- Anales de la Sociedad Española de Historia Natural. Madrid: La Sociedad, url p. 211, p. 242, p. 242, p. 27, p. 331, p. 331, p. 74, p. 94.
- Annotated list of the ferns and flowering plants of New York state, by Homer D. House. Albany, The University of the state of New York, 1924. url p. 442.
- Annual report / New York State Museum. Albany, N.Y.: University of the State of New York, c1904-1920. url p. 11, p. 135, p. 21.
- Annual report of the Board of Control of the State Agricultural Experiment Station at Amherst, Mass. [S.l.: s.n.], -1895 url p. 217.
- Annual report of the Secretary of the State Board of Agriculture of the State of Michigan. .. Lansing: The Board, 1862- url p. 174, p. 440, p. 98.
- Archiv for mathematik og naturvidenskab. Oslo [etc.]O. Norlis [etc.] url p. 7, p. 96.
- Bartonia;proceedings of the Philadelphia botanical club. .. 29 - 41 1957 - 19 Philadelphia, Philadelphia Botanical Club, Academy of Natural Sciences. url p. 10.
- Botanical abstracts. Baltimore, Williams & Wilkins Co. url p. 66.
- Botanical notes at Barton & Mildenhall, Suffolk / by Sir Charles J.F. Bunbury; edited by his wife. Mildenhall: Printed by S.R. Simpson, 1889 url p. 247.
- Botanisk tidsskrift / utgivet af den Botaniske forening i København. København: G.E.C. Gads Forlag, 1866-1981. url , , p. 302, p. 363, p. 426, p. 47, p. 78, p. 91.
- British entomology; being illustrations and descriptions of the genera of insects found in Great Britain and Ireland: containing coloured figures from nature of the most rare and beautiful species, and in many instances By John Curtis. London, Printed for the author, 1823-40. url p. 19, p. 29.
- British flowering plants. By W. F. Kirby. With 120 coloured plates, showing the most important characters of each plant figured; and 119 illustrations in the text. London, Sidney Appleton, 1906. url p. 186, p. 200.
- British journal of entomology and natural history. [London]: British Entomological and Natural History Society, 1988- url , p. 47, p. 89.
- Bulletin / Chicago Natural History Museum. [Chicago, Ill.]: The Museum, [1944-1966] url p. 5.
- Bulletin / U.S. Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Plant Industry. Washington: G.P.O., 1901-1913. url p. 115, p. 124, p. 163, p. 19.
- Bulletin / United States Department of Agriculture, Division of Agrostology. 1895-1897 Washington, D.C.: The Division, 1895-1901. url p. 55, p. 58, p. 8.
- Bulletin of miscellaneous information /Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. 1919 1919 London: H.M. Stationery Office, 1900-1941. url p. 6.
- Bulletin of the Torrey Botanical Club. 7 1880 New York: Torrey Botanical Club, 1870-1996 url p. 124.
- Bulletin. Bureau of Plant Industry. U. S. Department of Agriculture. 1901-13. WashingtonGovt. Print. Off. url p. 19.
- Butterflies of the Riviera. A short account of the Rhopalocera of the Maritime Alps. Nice, Printed by P. Conso, 1892. url p. 110, p. 42.
- C. E. Hobbs Botanical hand-book of common local, English, botanical and pharmacopial names arranged in alphabetical order, of most of the crude vegetable drugs, etc., in common use. Especially designed as a reference book for druggists and apothecaries. Comp. and pub. by Charles E. Hobbs. Boston, Printed by C.C. Roberts, 1876. url p. 145, p. 61, p. 62.
- C.E. Hobbs' Botanical hand-book: of common local, English, botanical and pharmacopœial names arranged in alphabetical order, of most of the crude vegetable drugs, etc., in common use: their properties, productions and uses in an abb Boston: Printed by C.C. Roberts, 1876. url , , .
- Carnegie Institution of Washington publication. Washington, Carnegie Institution of Washington, 1902- url p. 7.
- Catalogue of scientific papers (1800-1900) Comp. by the Royal society of London. Cambridge, C. J. Clay and sons, 1867-1902; url p. 1161, p. 239, p. 92.
- Catalogue of scientific papers, 1800-1900. Compiled by the Royal Society of London. London, C.J. Clay and Sons, 1867-1902 [etc.] Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 1914-25. url p. 1161, p. 239, p. 92.
- Catalogue of the Lepidoptera Phalænæ in the British museum. London: Printed by Order of the Trustees, 1898-19. url p. 101.
- Circular / United States Department of Agriculture, Division of Agrostology. Washington, D.C.: The Division, 1895-1901. url p. 6, p. 7.
- Compte rendu du Congre?s international d'essais de semences. Discussions at the International Seed Testing Conference. Verhandlungen der Internationalen Konferenz fu?r Samenpru?fung a?/in Copenhague (Danemark), 6.- 10. VI. 1921. Hamburg, Druck von Lu?tcke & Wulff url , , .
- Contributions from the Botanical Laboratory and the Morris Arboretum of the University of Pennsylvania. Philadelphia: [s.n., url .
- Contributions towards a Cybele hibernica, being outlines of the geographical distribution of plants in Ireland. Dublin.Hodges, Smith, 1866. url p. 76.
- Crops. Edinburgh, A. Fullarton url p. 376.
- Cybele Britannica: or British Plants and their geographical relations. London, 1847-59. url p. 282.
- Danish fungi as represented in the herbarium of E. Rostrup / revised by J. Lind. Copenhagen: Gyldendalske boghandel, 1913. url p. 113, p. 208, p. 229, p. 365, p. 55.
- Experiment station record. Washington: G.P.O., 1889-1946. url p. 1123, p. 268, p. 33, p. 53, p. 531, p. 72, p. 85.
- Familiar wild flowers figured and described by F. Edward Hulme. .. 1st- ser.. .. London, Cassell and company, limited, [1878- url , .
- Farm insects: being the natural history and economy of the insects injurious to the field crops of Great Britain and Ireland, and also those which infest barns and granaries, with suggestions for their destruction. Edinburgh, Blackie & Son, 1860. url p. 528, p. .
- Feeds and feeding; Madison, Wis., The Henry-Morrison company, 1915. url p. 644.
- Flora Scotica; or, A description of Scottish plants, arranged both according to the artificial and natural methods. London, Printed by R. and A. Taylor, for A. Constable, 1821. url p. 213.
- Flora calpensis; contributions to the botany and topography of Gibraltar, and its neighbourhood. By E. F. Kelaart. London, J. van Voorst, 1846. url p. 95.
- Flora hibernica, comprising the flowering plants, ferns, Characeæ, Musci, Hepaticæ, Lichenes and Algæ of Ireland, arranged according to the natural system with a synopsis of the genera according to the Linnæan system, by James Townsend Mackay. Dublin, Simpkin, Marshall and co.; [etc., etc.]1836. url p. 75.
- Flora hibernica: comprising the flowering plants, ferns, Characeæ, Musci, Hepaticæ, Lichenes and Algæ of Ireland: arranged according to the natural system with a synopsis of the genera according to the Linnæan system by James Townsend Mackay. Dublin: W. Curry jun., 1836. url p. 75.
- Flora metropolitana; or, Botanical rambles within thirty miles of London, being the results of numerous excursions made in 1833, 34, 35. .. intended for the student in practical botany. .. London, S. Highley, 1836. url p. 19, p. 38, p. 63, p. 67, p. 68.
- Flora of Guernsey and the lesser Channel Islands: namely, Alderney, Sark, Herm, Jethou, and the adjacent islets. London, Dulau, 1901. url p. 360, p. 420, p. 80.
- Flora of Sussex; or a list of the flowering plants & ferns found in the county of Sussex, with localities of the less common species. London, Simpkin [et al.]1907. url p. 26.
- Flora of the U.S.S.R. [Springfield, Va.: Israel Program for Scientific Translations; 1968- url p. 197.
- Flora of the vicinity of New York; a contribution to plant geography. [New York]1915 url p. 654.
- Flowers of the field. London, G. Routledge, 1908. url .
- Flowers of the field. Rev. throughout and edited by Clarence Elliott. With an appendix including the Pipe-wort tribe (Eriocauleae) the Sedge tribe (Cyperaceae) and the Grass tribe (Gramineae) LondonG. Routledge[n.d.] url p. 72.
- Forage plants and their culture, New York, The Macmillan company, 1914. url , p. 456, p. 566, p. 600.
- Forage plants and their culture, by Charles V. Piper. New York: The Macmillan company, 1914. url , p. 456, p. 566, p. 600.
- Gaelic names of plants (Scottish and Irish) Collected and arranged in scientific order, with notes on their etymology, their uses, plant superstitions, etc., among the Celts, with copious Gaelic, Eng EdinburghBlackwood1883 url p. 15.
- Garden and forest; a journal of horticulture, landscape art and forestry. New York: The Garden and forest publishing co., 1888-97. url , p. 531.
- General indexes to the thirty-six volumes of English botany: to which is added, an alphabetical index to English fungi: making together, a catalogue of indigenous British plants. London: J. Sowerby, 1814. url p. 10.
- Geology of Clydesdale and Arran: embracing also the marine zoology and the flora of Arran, with complete list of species, notes on the rarer insects of Arran, and notices of its scenery and antiquities / by James Bryce. London: R. Griffin, 1859. url p. 166.
- Great Basin naturalist memoirs. 1987 [Provo, Utah]Brigham Young University, 1976-1992. url p. 339.
- Ground beetles (Carabidae) of Fennoscandia: a zoogeographic study / by Carl H. Lindroth; Joachim Adis, scientific editor. Washington, D.C.: Smithsonian Institution Libraries and National Science Foundation, 1989- url p. 224.
- Handbook of the British flora: a description of the flowering plants and ferns indigenous to, or naturalized in, the British Isles. London: Reeve, 1858. url p. 172.
- Handbook of the flora of Philadelphia and vicinity, containing data relating to the plants within the following radius: eastern Pennsylvania; all of New Jersey except the northern counties; and New Castle County, Delaware, with keys for identification comp. by Ida A. Keller and Stewardson Brown. Philadelphia, Philadelphia Botanical Club, 1905. url p. 205.
- Hardwicke's science-gossip: an illustrated medium of interchange and gossip for students and lovers of nature. London: Robert Hardwicke, 1866- url p. 109, p. 171, p. 186, p. 188, p. 191, p. 270, p. 277, p. 28, p. 56, p. 75, p. 91.
- Henderson's Handbook of plants and general horticulture / By Peter Henderson. New York, P. Henderson & Co., 1910. url p. 216.
- How crops grow A treatise of the chemical composition, structure, and life of the plant, for all students of agriculture. .. By Samuel W. Johnson New York, Orange Judd & company[c1868] url p. 381.
- How crops grow; a treatise on the chemical composition, structure and life of the plant, for students of agriculture, with numerous illustrations and tables of analyses. New York, O. Judd, 1888. url p. 381.
- How to find and name wild flowers; being a new method of observing and identifying upwards of 1, 200 species of flowering plants in the British isles; with an introduction by F.E. hulme. .. illustrated by the author, and with four autochrome plates by H. Essenhigh Corke. .. London, Cassell[1906-1930] url p. 194.
- Humboldt; Monatsschrift für die gesamten Naturwissenschaften. Stuttgart, F. Enke, 1882-90. url p. 161, p. 202.
- Illustrated natural history of British butterflies and moths; the figures drawn by George Willis and engraved by John Kirchner. London, Glaisher, pref. 1869. url p. 131, p. 134.
- Illustrations of the British flora: a series of wood engravings, with dissections, of British plants, London, L. Reeve & Co., 1880. url .
- Index of British plants according to the London catalogue... London: G. Bell, 1889. url p. 93.
- Insect life / U.S. Department of Agriculture, Division of Entomology. Washington, D.C.: Government Printing Office, url p. 20, p. 20, p. 381, p. 434.
- Insects. Ottawa: T. Mulvey [etc.], 1919-1920. url p. 205.
- Inventory of seeds and plants imported / U.S. Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Plant Industry. Washington, D.C.: G.P.O., 1914-1924. url p. 62, p. 65, p. 9.
- Irish ethno-botany and the evolution of medicine in Ireland. Dublin, M. H. Gill, 1919. url , p. 90.
- Jenaische Zeitschrift für Naturwissenschaft. Jena, Gustav Fischer [etc.]. url p. 614, p. 620, p. 808.
- Johnson's Gardeners' dictionary and cultural instructor. London, A. T. De La Mare printing and publishing co., ltd. url p. 905.
- Journal of botany, British and foreign. 4 1866 London: Robert Hardwicke, 1863-1942. url p. 12, p. 12, p. 181, p. 207, p. 284, p. 367, p. 48, p. 5, p. 98.
- Journal of the Royal Institution of Cornwall. Truro, Eng., Workers of Cornwall Ltd. url p. 249.
- Journal of the Royal Microscopical Society. Oxford [etc.]Royal Microscopical Society. url p. 227.
- Journal of the proceedings of the Linnean Society. London: The Society, 1857-1864. url p. 112.
- Kalm's account of his visit to England: on his way to America in 1748 / London; Macmillan, 1892. url , .
- Leaf-mining insects / by James G. Needham, Stuart W. Frost, Beatrice H. Tothill. Baltimore: The Williams & Wilkins company, [c1928] url p. 303.
- Life and letters of Alexander Goodman More, F.R.S.E., F.L.S., M.R.I.A., with selections from his zoological and botanical writings; ed. by C.B. Moffat, B.A., with a preface by Frances M. More. Dublin, Hodges, Figgis & co. (ltd.)1898. url p. 513, p. 559.
- Loudon's encyclopaedia of plants; comprising the specific character, description, culture, history, application in the arts, and every other desirable particular respecting all the plants indigenous to, cultivated in, or introduced in Edited by Mrs. Loudon, assisted by George Don and David Wooster. London, Longmans, Green, 1866. url p. 614.
- Magazine of zoology and botany. Edinburgh; Dublin. url p. 122.
- Massachusetts agricultural journal. [Boston: Massachusetts Society for Promoting Agriculture, 1815-1832. url p. 367.
- Memoirs of the Literary and Philosophical Society of Manchester. Manchester: The Society, 1785-1879. url p. 288.
- Memoirs of the New York Botanical Garden. New York: The Garden, 1900- url p. 413, p. 654.
- Memorials, journal and botanical correspondence of Charles Cardale Babington. Cambridge, [Eng.]: Macmillan and Bowes, 1897. url p. 53.
- Midland naturalist. London: Hardwicke and Bogue, 1878- url p. 15, p. 210, p. 230, p. 298.
- Modern practical farriery: a complete system of the veterinary art as at present practised at the Royal Veterinary College, London / by W.J. Miles. Including practical treatises on Cattle, their management in dairy field, and stall, by John Walker; Pasture grasses and forage plants, by Samuel P. Preston; The practice of sheep farmi London: Gresham Pub. Co., [1875?] url , p. 449.
- Money in grasses. The experience of other nations from which the farmer, and especially the American farmer, may profit. With a short account of the city of Arnhem, the centre of the grass-seed industry in Europe. By Joseph Theodore Barenbrug. Arnhem (Holland)Barenbrug, Burgers & co. url p. 66.
- Museum bulletin / Albany, N.Y.: University of the State of New York, 1908-1916. url p. 11, p. 135, p. 21, p. 50.
- Mutations, variations, and relationships of the oenotheras, Washington, D.C.Carnegie Institution of Washington1907 url p. 7.
- My garden, its plan and culture together with a general description of its geology, botany, and natural history, London, Bell and Daldy, 1872. url .
- Natural history of the district. .., together with a geological account of the rock strata, and the fossils contained in them, Part II [in The Teignmouth, Dawlish, and Torquay Guide., , , by N. T. Carrington] Teignmouth, E. Croydon, 1830. url .
- Nature and life, facts and doctrines relating to the constitution of matter, the new dynamics, and the philosophy of nature; tr. from the second French edition, by A.R. Macdonough. New York, Appleton, 1875. url p. 110.
- Nature and life. Facts and doctrines relating to the constitution of matter, the new dynamics, and the philosophy of nature. By Fernand Papillon. Tr. from the 2d French ed., by A. R. Macdonough, esq. New York, D. Appleton and Company, 1875. url p. 110.
- Nature studies (plant life). London, Blackie, 1903. url p. 336.
- Notes from the Royal Botanic Garden, Edinburgh. 4 1907 Edinburgh: H. M. Stationery Off. url p. 130.
- Observations of a naturalist in the Pacific between 1896 and 1899 / by H.B. Guppy. London: Macmillan and Co., 1903-1906. url p. 608.
- On British wild flowers considered in relation to insects / by Lord Avebury. London: Macmillan, 1909. url p. 91.
- On a true parthenogenesis in moths and bees; a contribution to the history of reproduction in animals. London, J. Van Voorst, 1857. url p. 32.
- On the fauna and flora of the west of Scotland. Meeting at Glasgow, September, 1876. Glasgow, Blackie, 1876 url p. 59.
- On the popular names of British plants, being an explanation of the origin and meaning of the names of our indigenous and most commonly cultivated species. By R. C. A. Prior. London: Williams and Norgate, 1870. url p. 127, p. 132, p. 242, p. 255.
- Pasture grasses and forage plants, and their seeds, weeds, and parasites. London, T. C. Jack, 1887. url , .
- Pasture plants and pastures of New Zealand, by F.W. Hilgendorf. .. Melbourne and London [etc.]Whitcombe & Tombs, limited[1919?] url p. 61.
- Pflanzenphysiologie; Versuche und Beobachtungen an böheren und niederen Pflanzen einschliesslich Bakteriologie und Hydrobiologie mit Planktonkunde, von R. Kolkwitz. Zwiete, umgearbeitete Auflage. .. Jena, G. Fischer, 1922. url p. 138.
- Philosophical magazine. London: Taylor & Francis. url p. 213.
- Photosynthesis / by H. A. Spoehr. New York: The Chemical catalog company, inc., 1926. url p. 144.
- Phytologia. Bronx Park, New York, H.A. Gleason and H.N. Moldenke, url p. 33.
- Plant life in Alpine Switzerland; being an account in simple language of the natural history of Alpine plants, London, J. Murray, 1910. url , , .
- Plant lore, legends, and lyrics. Embracing the myths, traditions, superstitions, and folk-lore of the plant kingdom. By Richard Folkard, jun. London, S. Low, Marston, Searle, and Rivington, 1884. url p. 42.
- Popular botany; the living plant from seed to fruit, by A.E. Knight and Edward Step. .. New York: H. Holt and company,  url p. 254, p. 254.
- Popular field botany; containing a familiar and technical description of the plants most common to the various localities of the British Isles, adapted to the study of either the artificial or natural systems. London, Reeve, Benham & Reeve, 1849. url , p. 241.
- Practical hints respecting moths and butterflies, with notices of their localities: forming a calendar of entomological operations throughout the year, in pursuit of Lepidoptera / by Richard Shield. London: John Van Voorst, 1856. url p. 129, p. 129, p. 151, p. 151, p. 58, p. 58.
- Practical notes on grasses & grass growing in East Anglia. London, Jarrold, 1897. url .
- Practical plant physiology: an introduction to original research for students and teachers of natural science, medicine, agriculture and forestry / by W. Detmer; translated from the 2nd German edition by S.A. Moor. London: Macmillan, 1898. url p. 479.
- Preliminary catalog of Anthophyta and Pteridophyta, reported as growing spontaneously within one hundred miles of New York City. New York, 1888. url p. 79.
- Proceedings and transactions of the British Entomological and Natural History Society. London, British Entomological and Natural History Society. url , , p. 156, p. 66, p. 73, p. 75, p. 78, p. 82.
- Proceedings of the Entomological Society of Washington. Washington, etc.: Entomological Society of Washington url p. 29.
- Proceedings of the Natural History Society of Glasgow. Glasgow, Natural History Society of Glasgow. url p. 125, p. 155.
- Proceedings of the Royal Irish Academy. Dublin: Royal Irish Academy, 1841- url p. 249, p. 535, p. 568, p. 675.
- Proceedings of the South London Entomological & Natural History Society. London [Eng]: South London Entomological and Natural history Society, [1897-1933] url p. 111, p. 48.
- Proceedings. Dorchester [etc.] url p. 148, p. 16, p. 184.
- Rambles in search of wild flowers, and how to distinguish them. London, Journal of horticulture and cottage gardener, 1864. url p. 87.
- Rambles of a naturalist round Folkestone: with occasional papers on the fauna and flora of the district, to which are added lists of plants, lepidoptera, birds, and land and freshwater shells / by Henry Ullyett. Folkestone: J. English, 1880. url p. 11, p. 131.
- Report of the State Botanist. Albany, N.Y.: University of the State of New York, 1898-1925. url p. 11, p. 135, p. 21.
- Science papers, chiefly pharmacological and botanical. By Daniel Hanbury. .. Ed., with memoir, by Joseph Ince. .. London, Macmillan, 1876. url p. 430, p. 518.
- Science-gossip. Berlin: R. Friedländer & Sohn, -1902. url p. 105, p. 143, p. 70.
- Scientific feeding of the domestic animals, by Martin Klimmer. Chicago, A. Eger, 1923. url p. 35, p. 50.
- Seaside Divinity / by Robert W. Fraser. With illus. by Henry Noel Humphrey. .. [et al.]. London: J. Hogg and sons, 1861. url p. 160.
- Seeds handbook for agriculture, horticulture and forestry, with a key for the identification of the important agricultural seeds = Handbuch der Samenkunde für Landwirtschaft, Gartenbau und Forstwirtschaft, mit einem Schlussel zur Bestimmung der wichtigsten landwirtschaftlichen Samen / Walther Brouwen and Adolf Stahlin. [S.l.: s.n.], 1980. url p. 107.
- Select extra-tropical plants readily eligible for industrial culture or naturalisation with indications of their native countries and some of their uses / by Baron Ferd. von Mueller. Melbourne: R. S. Brain, govt. printer, 1895. url p. 48, p. 611, p. 613, p. 646.
- Select extra-tropical plants, readily eligible for industrial culture or naturalisation, with indications of their native countries and some of their uses. By Baron Ferd. von Mueller. .. Sydney, T. Richards, government printer, 1881. url p. 380.
- Settler's guide and farmer's handbook. .. Issued by direction of the Bureau of agriculture. Ed. by L. Lindley-Cowen. .. pt. 1. Perth, E.S. Wigg, 1897- url , p. 433.
- Spixiana. 7 1984 München: Zoologische Staatssammlung München, 1977- url p. 152, p. 53.
- Sport in Norway, and where to find it. Together with a short account of the vegetable productions of the country. To which is added, a list of the Alpine flora of the Dovre fjeld and of the Norwegian ferns, &c. By M. R. Barnard. .. London: Chapman and Hall, 1864. url p. 284.
- Studies in seeds and fruits, an investigation with the balance, by H. B. Guppy. London, Williams and Norgate, 1912. url p. 29.
- Sub-alpine plants: or, flowers of the Swiss woods and meadows / [London]: E.P. Dutton & Co., 1912. url .
- Systematic lists illustrative of the Flora, Fauna, Palaeontology, and Archaeology of the North of Ireland / Belfast: Printed for the Club, 1870-1906. url p. 120.
- Taxonomic literature: a selective guide to botanical publications and collections with dates, commentaries and types (TL2) Utrecht: Bohn, Scheltema & Holkema, 1976-1988. url p. 1053.
- Text-book of pastoral and agricultural botany, for the study of the injurious and useful plants of country and farm, by John W. Harshberger. .. with 121 illustrations. Philadelphia: P. Blakiston's Son & Co., [c1920] url p. 274.
- Textbook of pastoral and agricultural botany, for the study of the injurious and useful plants of country and farm, by John W. Harshberger. .. with 121 illustrations. Philadelphia: P. Blakiston's Son & Co., [c1920] url p. 212, p. 274, p. 274.
- Textbook of theoretical botany, by R. C. McLean and W. R. Ivimey-Cook. London, Longmans, Green[1951- url p. 1665.
- The American farmer's encyclopedia: embracing all the recent discoveries in agricultural chemistry, and the use of mineral, vegetable and animal manures, with descriptions and figures of American insects, injurious to vegetation. Being by Gouverneur Emerson, of Pennsylvania, upon the basis of Johnson's Farmer's encyclopedia. New York: A.O. Moore, Agricultural Book Publisher, 1858, [c1857] url p. 695.
- The Annals and magazine of natural history; zoology, botany, and geology being a continuation of the Annals combined with Loudon and Charlesworth's Magazine of Natural History. London, Taylor and Francis, Ltd. url p. 177, p. 330, p. 403, p. 41.
- The Annals of Scottish natural history. Edinburgh: David Douglas, 1892-1911. url p. 110, p. 165, p. 169, p. 174, p. 228, p. 229, p. 37, p. 83.
- The Bulletin of the North Carolina Department of Agriculture. Raleigh: State Board of Agriculture, [1907- url p. 11.
- The Canadian entomologist. Ottawa [etc.]Entomological Society of Canada [etc.] url p. 127, p. 127, p. 23, p. 23, p. 24, p. 24.
- The Canadian field-naturalist. Ottawa, Ottawa Field-Naturalists' Club. url p. 613.
- The Canadian naturalist and quarterly journal of science: with proceedings of the Natural History Society of Montreal. Montreal: Dawson, 1869-1883. url p. 94.
- The Clifton Park system of farming and laying down land to grass. A guide to landlords, tenants, and land-legislators, London, Simpkin, Marshall, Hamilton, Kent, 1908. url , , .
- The Coleoptera of the British islands. A descriptive account of the families, genera, and species indigenous to Great Britain and Ireland, with notes as to localities, habitats, etc. London: L. Reeve & co., 1887-1913. url p. 237.
- The Cottage gardeners' dictionary: describing the plants, fruits, and vegetables desirable for the garden, and explaining the terms and operations employed in their cultivation; with an alphabetical list of synonymes / edited by George W. Johnson. London: Henry G. Bohn, 1863. url p. 829.
- The Edinburgh journal of science. v. 1-10, July 1824-Apr. 1829; new ser., v. 1-6, July 1829-Apr. 1832. EdinburghT. Clark [etc.] url p. 170.
- The Edinburgh new philosophical journal. Edinburgh: A. and C. Black [etc.] url p. 321.
- The English flora. London, Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown and Green, [1828-30] url p. 268.
- The Entomologist's annual. London: John Van Voorst, 1855-1874. url p. 17, p. 18, p. 63, p. 63.
- The Entomologist's monthly magazine. Oxford [etc.]Entomologist's Monthly Magazine Ltd. [etc.] url p. 181, p. 211, p. 213, p. 217, p. 218, p. 219, p. 290, p. 326, p. 381, p. 43, p. 45, p. 68.
- The Entomologist's record and journal of variation. s.l., s.n. url p. 125, p. 138, p. 166, p. 200, p. 202, p. 224, p. 233, p. 255, p. 282, p. 3, p. 301, p. 319, p. 60, p. 63, p. 79.
- The Entomologist. London: Simpkin, Marshall & Co., [1877- url p. 100, p. 151, p. 161, p. 163, p. 179, p. 30, p. 312, p. 36, p. 36.
- The Farmer's magazine. [London: Rogerson and Tuxford, 1834-1881. url p. 23.
- The Florists' exchange: a weekly medium of interchange for florists, nurserymen, seedsmen and the trade in general. New York, N.Y.: [A.T. De la Mare Ptg. and Pub. Co., url p. 368, p. 656.
- The Gaelic names of plants (Scottish, Irish, and Manx), collected and arranged in scientific order, with notes on their etymology, uses, plant superstitions, etc., among the Celts, with copious Gaeli Glasgow, J. Mackay, 1900. url .
- The Garden: an illustrated weekly journal of gardening in all its branches. London: [s.n., url p. 1, p. 100, p. 184, p. 380, p. 4, p. 416.
- The Gardeners' chronicle and agricultural gazette. 1848 London: published for the proprietors, 1844-1873. url , p. 1354, p. 312, p. 443, p. 654, p. 670.
- The Gardeners' chronicle: a weekly illustrated journal of horticulture and allied subjects. 2 1874 London: [Gardeners Chronicle], 1874-1955. url p. 10, p. 107, p. 11, p. 250, p. 28, p. 310, p. 361, p. 367, p. 38, p. 472, p. 693, p. 759, p. 766, p. 771, p. 790, p. 796, p. 796, p. 80.
- The Glasgow naturalist. Glasgow, Andersonian Naturalists of Glasgow. url p. 139, p. 61.
- The Great Basin naturalist. 38 1978 Provo, Utah: M.L. Bean Life Science Museum, Brigham Young University, 1939-1999. url p. 232, p. 6.
- The Irish naturalist. Dublin: Eason & Son, Ltd., 1892- url p. 243.
- The Journal of horticulture, cottage gardener and country gentlemen. London: George W. Johnson and Robert Hogg, 1861-1877. url p. 386, p. 386, p. 531.
- The Journal of the Department of Agriculture, Victoria. [Melbourne]:Dept. of Agriculture, Victoria, 1902-1955. url p. 718.
- The Journal of the Linnean Society. Botany. 11 1871 London: the Society: Longman, Green, Longman, Roberts & Green: ||Williams and Norgate, 1865-1968. url p. 301, p. 36.
- The Lepidoptera of the British Islands: a descriptive account of the families, genera, and species indigenous to Great Britain and Ireland, their preparatory states, habits, and localities / by Charles G. Barrett. London: L. Reeve, 1893-1907. url p. 136, p. 163, p. 189, p. 220, p. 23, p. 97.
- The London journal of botany: containing figures and descriptions of such plants as recommend themselves by their novelty, rarity, history, or uses: together with botanical notices and information and and occasional portraits and memoirs of eminent botanists. 6 1847 London: H. Baillie?re, 1842-1848. url p. 476.
- The Magazine of natural history / conducted by Edward Charlesworth. [S.l.: s.n.], url p. 128, p. 179, p. 396.
- The Natural history of the Toronto Region, Ontario, Canada / edited by J.H. Faull. -- Toronto: Canadian Institute, 1913. url .
- The Naturalist. 1895 [Doncaster: Yorkshire Naturalists' Union], 1874- url p. 162, p. 218, p. 262, p. 292, p. 296, p. 335, p. 50, p. 54.
- The New Forest: its history and its scenery / by John R. Wise; with 63 illustrations by Walter Crane; engraved by W.J. Linton. London: Gibbings, 1895. url p. 289.
- The Phytologist: a botanical journal. London, William Pamplin, 1855-1863. url p. 322, p. 418, p. 506.
- The Phytologist: a popular botanical miscellany. London, John van Voorst, 1844-56. url , , , p. 1000, p. 1077, p. 114, p. 165, p. 198, p. 220, p. 241, p. 280, p. 605, p. 680, p. 772, p. 79, p. 808, p. 985.
- The Plant world. Baltimore [etc.]Plant World Association [etc.] url p. 35.
- The Quarterly journal of science. London: J. Churchill and Sons, etc., 1864-1879. url p. 382.
- The Quarterly journal of the Geological Society of London. London [etc.] url p. 37.
- The Scottish naturalist. Perth [etc.]: Cowan & Co. [etc.], url p. 120, p. 212, p. 232, p. 241, p. 25, p. 284, p. 322, p. 346, p. 59, p. 76.
- The Victoria history of the county of Kent; ed. by William Page. London, Constable, 1908- url p. 174.
- The agricultural changes required by these times, and laying down land to grass. .. Kelso [Eng.]J. & J. H. Rutherfurd, 1905. url .
- The agriculturist's manual: being a familiar description of the agricultural plants cultivated in Europe: including practical observations respecting those suited to the climate of Great Britain and forming a report of Lawson's by Peter Lawson & Son. Edinburgh: William Blackwood and Sons, Edinburgh: Thomas Cadell, 141 Strand, London; and W. Curry Jun. & Co., Dublin, 1836. url p. 168, p. 417.
- The birds of Norfolk, with remarks on their habits, migration, and local distribution: by Henry Stevenson. London: J. Van Voorst, 1866-1890. url p. 396.
- The birds of Norfolk: with remarks on their habits, migration, and local distribution / by Henry Stevenson. London: J. Van Voorst, 1866-1890. url p. 396.
- The book of British butterflies. London, L.U. Gill, 1893. url p. 195, p. 244.
- The book of British butterflies: a practical manual for collectors and naturalists / by W.J. Lucas; with illustrations by the author London: L. Upcott Gill, 1893 url p. 202, p. 244.
- The book of the seasons: or, The calendar of nature / by William Howitt. Philadelphia: Carey and Hart, 1842. url p. 189.
- The book of the seasons; or, The calendar of nature. LondonR. Bentley1833 url p. 163.
- The botanical looker-out among the wild flowers of England and Wales, at all seasons, and in the most interesting localities. By Edwin Lees. .. London, Hamilton, Adams & Co., 1851. url p. 191, p. 195, p. 200, p. 257, p. 3.
- The botany of the Eastern Borders: with the popular names and uses of the plants, and of the customs and beliefs which have been associated with them / by George Johnston. London: J. Van Voorst, 1853. url p. 319, p. 324.
- The botany of the eastern borders, with the popular names and uses of the plants, and of the customs and beliefs which have been associated with them. London, J. Van Voorst, 1853. url , .
- The coleoptera of the British Islands, a descriptive account of the families, genera, and species indigenous to Great Britain and Ireland, with notes as to localities, habitats, etc. London, Reeve, 1887-91. url p. 179, p. 299.
- The complete grazier and farmers' and cattlebreeders' assistant. .. originally written by William Youatt. .. considerably enlarged and mainly rewritten in 1893 and 1900 by William Fream. .. London, C. Lockwood and son, 1908. url p. 980.
- The continental element in the flora of south Sweden by Rikard Sterner. Stockholm: Centraltryckeriet, 1922. url p. 428.
- The cyclopædia; or, Universal dictionary of arts, sciences, and literature. London: Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme & Brown [etc.], 1819. url p. 652.
- The entomologist's log-book and dictionary of the life histories and food plants of the British Macro-Lepidoptera, giving many thousands of facts and data connected with the appearance of the ova, larvæ, pupæ, and imagines: methods of capture: habitats: food plants: authorities: synonyms: etc., in Latin and Englis by Alfred George Scorer. London, G. Routledge & sons, limited, 1913. url , , , p. 119, p. 156, p. 17, p. 56.
- The fertilisation of flowers. Translated and edited by D'Arcy W. Thompson, with a preface by Charles Darwin. LondonMacmillan1883 url p. 172, p. 656.
- The flora of Dumfriesshire, including part of the Stewartry of Kirkcudbright, by G.F. Scott-Elliot. Assisted by J. M'Andrew [and others] DumfriesJ. Maxwell, 1896. url p. 47.
- The flora of Dumfriesshire: including part of the stewartry of Kirkcudbright / by G.F. Scott-Elliot; assisted by J. M'Andrew. .. [et al.] Dumfries: J. Maxwell, 1896. url p. 47.
- The flora of Oxfordshire; being a topographical and historical account of the flowering plants and ferns found in the county, with sketches of the progress of Oxfordshire botany during the last three centuries, and London, Parker and Co., 1886. url .
- The flower-fields of Alpine Switzerland: an appreciation and a plea, painted and written by G. Flemwell; With twenty-five reproductions of water-colour drawings. New York, Dodd, Mead, 1912. url p. 189, p. 84.
- The flowering plants, grasses, sedges, & ferns of Great Britain and their allies, the club mosses, horsetails, etc. London, F. Warne, 1905. url .
- The forage and fiber crops in America, by Thomas F. Hunt. New York, Orange Judd company; [etc., etc.]1907. url p. 214, p. 403.
- The fundamentals of fruit production, by Victor Ray Gardner, Frederick Charles Bradford and Henry Daggett Hooker, jr. New York, McGraw-Hill, 1922. url p. 553, p. 553.
- The geology of Arran and the other Clyde islands with an account of the botany, natural history, and antiquities, notices of the scenery and an itinerary of the routes, by James Bryce. .. GlasgowW. Collins, sons, and company, 1872. url p. 241.
- The grasses of Tennessee including cereals and forage plants / by J.B. Killebrew. .. Nashville: The American, 1878. url p. 34, p. 35.
- The history of Glanville's Wootton, in the County of dorset, including its zoology and botany. London: Hatchards, 1878. url p. 346.
- The history of our British butterflies containing - a full bibliographical note of each species, with copious extracts from the old authors; and full descriptions of all the British species, their eggs, caterpillars, chrysalides and variet London, J. Kempster url p. 64.
- The honey bee; its natural history, physiology, and management. By Edward Bevan. London, Baldwin, Cradock, and Joy, 1827. url p. 57, p. 57.
- The lepidopterist's calendar. Gloucester, H. Marsden, 1875. url p. 110, p. 19, p. 205.
- The life of John Duncan Scotch weaver and botanist: with sketches of his friends and notices of the times / by William Jolly. London: Kegan Paul, Trench and Co., 1883. url p. 508.
- The moths of the British Isles / by Richard South. London; Frederick Warne & Co., [1920?] url p. 121.
- The natural history and antiquities of Selborne, in the county of Southampton / by the Rev. Gilbert White London: Swan Sonnenschein, 1888 url .
- The natural history of Selborne: with a naturalist's calendar and additional observations. / by Gilbert White; with a preface by Richard Jefferies. London: W. Scott, 1887. url p. 297.
- The natural history of Selborne; with A naturalist's calendar & additional observations; with a pref. by Richard Jefferies. London: Scott, 1887. url p. 299.
- The natural history of plants, their forms, growth, reproduction, and distribution; Dublin, Blackie & son, limited, 1902. url .
- The natural history of the Tineina. .. By H. T. Stainton, assisted by Professor Zeller and J. W. Douglas. London, J. Van Voorst; [etc., etc.]1855-73. url , p. 210, p. 211, p. 26, p. 27.
- The natural history of the Toronto region, Ontario, Canada / edited by J.H. Faull. Toronto: Canadian Institute, 1913. url p. 122.
- The naturalisation of animals & plants in New Zealand, Cambridge [Eng.]University Press, 1922. url , .
- The naturalist in Norway: or, Notes on the wild animals, birds, fishes, and plants of that country. .. / by Rev. J. Bowden. London: L. Reeve & Co., 1869. url p. 238.
- The naturalist's diary: a day-book of meteorology, phenology and rural biology. With a chart showing the blossoming of spring flowers in Europe, and an introduction of natural periodic phenomena, etc. 188-. London, Sonnenschein, Le Bas and Lowrey[pref. 1886] url .
- The naturalist. London: Simpkin, Marshall, 1865- url p. 136, p. 153, p. 230.
- The transactions of the Yorkshire Naturalists' Union. Leeds [etc.] url , p. 255, p. 46.
- The wild garden, or the naturalization and natural grouping of hardy exotic plants with a chapter on the garden of British wild flowers. London, J. Murray, 1894. url .
- The wild garden; or, Our groves & shrubberies made beautiful. .. London, J. Murray, 1870. url .
- Topographical botany: being local and personal records towards shewing the distribution of British plants traced through the 112 counties and vice-counties of England, Wales, and Scotland. London, B. Quaritch, 1883. url .
- Transactions and proceedings of the Botanical Society of Edinburgh. [Edinburgh]: The Society, 1891-1970. url p. 112, p. 14, p. 163.
- Transactions of the Academy of Science of St. Louis. [St. Louis: Academy of Science of St. Louis], 1860-1958. url p. 250.
- Transactions of the Botanical Society. Edinburgh: Botanical Society of Edinburgh, 1841-1891. url p. 488, p. 71.
- Transactions of the Edinburgh Field Naturalists' and Microscopical Society. [Edinburgh]: The Club, 1891- url p. 90.
- Transactions of the Entomological Society of London. London, The Society. url p. 79.
- Transactions of the Geological Society. London: [The Society], 1811-1856. url p. 304.
- Transactions of the Natural History Society of Northumberland, Durham, and Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Newcastle-upon-Tyne [et al.]F. & W. Dodsworth [et al.]1865/67-1973. url p. 13, p. 136, p. 139, p. 148, p. 40.
- Wayside and woodland blossoms: a pocket guide to British wild-flowers for the country rambler / by Edward Step. London; F. Warne, 1895. url p. 52.
- Wayside and woodland blossoms; a pocket guide to British wild flowers for the country rambler. London, Warne, 1895. url .
- Weeds of farm land, by Winifred E. Brenchley. New York, Longmans, Green and co., 1920. url p. 208, p. 229.
- Weeds of farm land. London, Longmans, 1920. url p. 187, p. 208, p. 229.
- Yearbook of agriculture. WashingtonU.S. Govt. Print. Off. url p. 590.
- Zoologist. London.1843-1916 url p. 79.
- Brands, S.J. (comp.) 1989-present. The Taxonomicon. Universal Taxonomic Services, Zwaag, The Netherlands. Accessed January 10, 2012.
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility. Accessed January 27, 2008. http://www.gbif.org Mediated distribution data from provider.
- ILDIS World Database of Legumes. Release date: May 1, 2007
- Nghia, N.H. 1998. Dalbergia entadoides. In: IUCN 2006. 2006 IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. and lt;www.iucnredlist.org and gt;. Downloaded on 20 October 2006.
- Rhytismatales database 2006.
- Ruggiero M., Gordon D., Bailly N., Kirk P., Nicolson D. (2011). The Catalogue of Life Taxonomic Classification, Edition 2, Part A. In: Species 2000 and ITIS Catalogue of Life: 2011 Annual Checklist (Bisby F.A., Roskov Y.R., Orrell T.M., Nicolson D., Paglinawan L.E., Bailly N., Kirk P.M., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Ouvrard D., eds). DVD; Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- The Virtual Field Herbarium.
- The Global Lepidoptera Names Index2, 12.2, 2005.
- The International Plant Names Index. Accessed Dec 27, 2011.
- USDA, ARS, National Genetic Resources Program. Germplasm Resources Information Network - (GRIN) [Online Database]. National Germplasm Resources Laboratory, Beltsville, Maryland. URL (April 25, 2008)
- USDA, NRCS. 2005. The PLANTS Database, Version 3.5 (http://plants.usda.gov). National Plant Data Center, Baton Rouge, LA 70874-4490 USA.
- World Conservation Monitoring Centre 1998. Adenanthera intermedia. In: IUCN 2006. 2006 IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. and lt;www.iucnredlist.org and gt;. Downloaded on 20 October 2006.
Accessed through GBIF Data Portal November 12, 2007:
- GBIF-Spain, Departamento de Biolog. Veg. II, Facultad de Farmacia, Universidad Complutense, Madrid: MAF
- Jyväskylä University Museum - The Section of Natural Sciences, Vascular plant collection of Jyvaskyla University Museum
- Natural History Museum, University of Oslo, Vascular Plant Herbarium, Oslo
- Natural History Museum, University of Oslo, Vascular Plants, Field notes, Oslo
- The Danish Biodiversity Information Facility, Botany registration database by Danish botanists
- The Swedish Museum of Natural History
- , Botany
- The Swedish Museum of Natural History
- , Herbarium of Oskarshamn
- The Swedish Museum of Natural History
- , Lund Botanical Museum
- The Swedish Museum of Natural History
- , Plants
- UK National Biodiversity Network, Botanical Society of the British Isles - Vascular Plants Database
- UK National Biodiversity Network, Environment and Heritage Service - EHS Species Datasets
- UK National Biodiversity Network, Joint Nature Conservation Committee - Vegetation surveys of coastal shingle in Great Britain
- Biodiversity Heritage Library NamebankID: 2650842
- Catalogue of Life Accepted Name Code: ILD-4894
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility Taxonkey: 4358890
- Globally Unique Identifier: urn:lsid:ipni.org:names:128124-3
- GRIN Nomen Number: 300032
- Integrated Taxonomic Information System (ITIS) Taxonomic Serial Number (TSN): 26461
- Natural Heritage Network Species Identifier: PDFAB0C010
- U.S.D.A. Plant Symbol: ANVU
- Zipcode Zoo Species Identifier: 21444