The Class Protosteliomycetes is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Order (1): Protosteliales
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 7 species and subspecies in the Class Protosteliomycetes.
Protosteliales (ICBN) or Protosteliida (ICZN) is a grouping of primitive slime molds from the phylum Mycetozoa. The name can vary depending upon the taxon used. Other names include Protostelia, and Protostelida. When not implying a specific level of classification, the term "protostelid" is sometimes used. [more]
At least 22 species and subspecies belong to the Order Protosteliales.
More info about the Order Protosteliales may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.