The Phylum Choanozoa is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Class (4): Acanthoecidae · Choanoflagellatea · Cristidiscoidea · Mesomycetozoea
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 134 species and subspecies in the Phylum Choanozoa.
Acanthoecidae is a Choanoflagellate family. [more]
The Mesomycetozoea (or DRIP clade, or Ichthyosporea) are a small group of protists, mostly parasites of fish and other animals. [more]
At least 90 species and subspecies belong to the Class Mesomycetozoea.
More info about the Class Mesomycetozoea may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.