The Family Ticodendraceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (1): Ticodendron
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 1 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Family Ticodendraceae.
Ticodendron incognitum is the only species of Ticodendron, and the only member of the family Ticodendraceae. It is most closely related to the family Betulaceae. [more]
More info about the Genus Ticodendron may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.