The Family Theophrastaceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Subfamily (1): Theophrastoideae
- Tribe (1): Theophrasteae
- Genus (6): Clavija · Horta · Jaquinia · Sileriana · Votschia · Zacintha
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 16 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Family Theophrastaceae.
At least 3 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Zacintha.
More info about the Genus Zacintha may be found here.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.