Tapiphyllum is a genus of in family Rubiaceae. It contains the following species (but this list may be incomplete):
- Tapiphyllum schliebenii, Verdc.
The Genus Tapiphyllum is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 10 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Genus Tapiphyllum: T. cinerascens inaequale · T. cinerescans · T. fadogia · T. fulvum · T. gossweileri · T. molle · T. pachyanthum · T. quarrei · T. schliebenii · T. verticillatum
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.