The Tamaricales are an order of dicotyledons. This order has been abandoned by the most recent systems, and the three families in the order have been distributed to other orders:
- family Tamaricaceae, now in the Caryophyllales;
- family Frankeniaceae, now in the Caryophyllales;
- family Fouquieriaceae, now in the Ericales.
The Order Tamaricales is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Family (1): Reaumuriaceae
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 0 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Order Tamaricales.
More info about the Family Reaumuriaceae may be found here.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.