The Family Spiridentaceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (3): Acantholoma · Franciella · Spiridens
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 14 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Family Spiridentaceae.
Pachystroma is a plant genus in the family Euphorbiaceae and the only genus of its tribe (Pachystromateae). [more]
At least 12 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Spiridens.
More info about the Genus Spiridens may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.