The Family Sarcolaenaceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (11): Eremolaena · Leptolaena · Mediusella · Pentachlaena · Perrierodendron · Rhodolaena · Sarcolaena · Schizolaena · Scleroolaena · Xerochlamys · Xyloolaena
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 100 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Family Sarcolaenaceae.
Eremolaena is a genus of flowering plants endemic to Madagascar. The genus has two species of evergreen trees, E. humblotiana and E. rotundifolia. Both species are native to the humid east coast of Madagascar. [more]
Leptolaena is a genus of in the Sarcolaenaceae family. It contains the following species: [more]
Sarcolaena is a genus of in family Sarcolaenaceae. [more]
Xyloolaena is a genus within Sarcolaenaceae family. The genus has five species of shrubs and trees, all endemic to Madagascar. [more]
At least 7 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Xyloolaena.
More info about the Genus Xyloolaena may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.