The Family Rhabdodendraceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (2): Lecostemon · Rhabdodendron
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 11 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Family Rhabdodendraceae.
Rhabdodendron is a comprising 2–3 species of tropical South American trees. [more]
At least 8 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Rhabdodendron.
More info about the Genus Rhabdodendron may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.