The Family Racopilaceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (3): Powellia · Racopilum · Rhacopilum
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 76 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Family Racopilaceae.
At least 4 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Rhacopilum.
More info about the Genus Rhacopilum may be found here.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.