Euchristophia is a genus of moth in the family Geometridae. It contains only one species, Euchristophia cumulata, which is found in Taiwan, Japan and the Russian Far East.1]
The wingspan is 21-25 mm.
- Euchristophia cumulata cumulata (Japan)
- Euchristophia cumulata meridionalis Inoue, 1986 (Taiwan)
- Euchristophia cumulata sinobia (Wehrli, 1939)
The Genus Pogonitis is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 1 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Genus Pogonitis: P. montana
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.