The Genus Piqueria is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 20 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Genus Piqueria: P. angustata · P. densiflora · P. galioides · P. glandulosa · P. laxiflora · P. linearis · P. luxurians · P. peruviana · P. pilosa · P. pringlei · P. pyramidalis · P. serrata · P. serrata angustifolia · P. standleyi · P. triflora · P. trinerva · P. trinervia · P. trinervia var. luxurians · P. trinervia var. pilosa · P. trinervina
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.