Phyllostemonodaphne is a genus of in family Lauraceae. It contains the following species (but this list may be incomplete):
- Phyllostemonodaphne geminiflora, (Mez) Kosterm.
The Genus Phyllostemonodaphne is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 1 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Genus Phyllostemonodaphne: P. geminiflora
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.