A Genus in the Kingdom Plantae.
The Genus Phylloglossum is a member of the Family Lycopodiaceae. Here is the complete "parentage" of Phylloglossum:
- Domain: Eukaryota
Whittaker & Margulis,1978 - eukaryotes
- Kingdom: Plantae
Haeckel, 1866 - Plants
- Subkingdom: Viridaeplantae
Cavalier-Smith, 1981 - Green Plants
- Phylum: Tracheophyta Sinnott, 1935 ex Cavalier-Smith, 1998 - Vascular Plants
- Subkingdom: Viridaeplantae Cavalier-Smith, 1981 - Green Plants
- Kingdom: Plantae Haeckel, 1866 - Plants
The Genus Phylloglossum is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 1 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Genus Phylloglossum: P. drummondii (Pigmy Clubmoss)
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.