The Order Passiflorales is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Family (2): Malesherbiaceae · Turneraceae
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 45 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Order Passiflorales.
Turneraceae Kunth ex DC. is a family of flowering plants consisting of 120 species in 10 genera. The Cronquist system placed the Turneracids in the order Violales, but it is not currently recognized as a valid family by the Angiosperm Phylogeny Group in the APG III system of 2009, which includes the taxa in the Turneraceae in the Passifloraceae. [more]
At least 33 species and subspecies belong to the Family Turneraceae.
More info about the Family Turneraceae may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.