The Family Paracryphiaceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (3): Paracryphia · Quintinia · Sphenostemon
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 43 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Family Paracryphiaceae.
Sphenostemon is the genus of small evergreen trees or shrubs native to New Guinea, Queensland (Australia) and New Caledonia. [more]
At least 13 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Sphenostemon.
More info about the Genus Sphenostemon may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.