The Order Papaverales is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Family (3): Fumariaceae · Hypecoaceae · Pteridophyllaceae
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 6 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Order Papaverales.
Fumariaceae (fumitory, fumewort, or bleeding-heart family; sometimes treated as subfamily Fumarioideae under family Papaveraceae) is a family of about 575 species of herbaceous plants in 20 genera, native to the Northern Hemisphere and South Africa. [more]
More info about the Family Pteridophyllaceae may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.