The Genus Myrospermum is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 13 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Genus Myrospermum: M. arboreum · M. balsamiferum · M. emarginatum · M. erythroxylum · M. frutescens (Cercipo) · M. pedicellatum · M. peruiferum · M. pubescens · M. punctatum · M. robinifolium · M. sonsonatense · M. sousanum (Arroyo Sweetwood) · M. toluiferum
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.