The Family Montiniaceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Subfamily (1): Coliadinae
- Tribe (1): Diapensieae
- Genus (3): Grevea · Kaliphora · Montinia
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 18 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Family Montiniaceae.
Kaliphora madagascarensis is a species of evergreen shrub or small tree. It is endemic to Madagascar, where it inhabits subhumid woodlands and forests in eastern Madagascar, in the provinces of Antananarivo, Antsiranana, Fianarantsoa, and Mahajanga. [more]
At least 4 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Montinia.
More info about the Genus Montinia may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.