The Family Lemaneaceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (3): Lemanea · Paralemanea · Sacheria
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 44 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Family Lemaneaceae.
Lemanea is the generic name for an alga of which occurs in the British Isles. [more]
At least 5 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Sacheria.
More info about the Genus Sacheria may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.