The Genus Leiophyllum is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 12 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Genus Leiophyllum: L. buxifolium (Mountain Myrtle) · L. buxifolium 'Compactum' · L. buxifolium 'Eco Red Stem' · L. buxifolium 'Maryfield' · L. buxifolium 'Nanum' · L. buxifolium 'Pinecake' · L. buxifolium 'Prostratum' · L. laxifolium · L. lyoni · L. lyonii · L. serpyllifolium · L. thymifolium
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.