The Order Huerteales is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Family (2): Dipentodontaceae · Tapisciaceae
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 50 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Order Huerteales.
Dipentodon is a genus of flowering plants in the family Dipentodontaceae. Its only species, Dipentodon sinicus, is a small, deciduous tree native to southern China, Burma, and northern India. It has been little studied and until recently its affinities remained obscure. [more]
At least 9 species and subspecies belong to the Family Tapisciaceae.
More info about the Family Tapisciaceae may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.