The Garryales are a small order of dicotyledons, including only two families and three genera:
- Family Garryaceae
- Family Eucommiaceae
These belong among the asterids. Under the Cronquist system, the Garryaceae were placed among the Cornales. The Eucommiaceae were given their own order and placed among the Hamamelidae.
The Order Garryales is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Family (2): Eucommiaceae · Garryaceae
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 178 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Order Garryales.
Garryaceae is a small family of dicotyledons, including only two genera: [more]
At least 173 species and subspecies belong to the Family Garryaceae.
More info about the Family Garryaceae may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. It includes material from Wikipedia retrieved Wednesday, April 25, 2012.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.