The Genus Euptelea is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 7 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Genus Euptelea: E. davidiana · E. delavayi · E. francheti · E. franchetii · E. pleiosperma (Euptelea) · E. pleiospermum · E. polyandra
- "Euptelea". in Flora of China Vol. 6 Page 123. Published by Science Press (Beijing) and Missouri Botanical Garden Press. Online at EFloras.org.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.