The Tribe Euchresteae is a member of the Subfamily Papilionoideae. Here is the complete "parentage" of Euchresteae:
- Domain: Eukaryota
Whittaker & Margulis,1978 - eukaryotes
- Kingdom: Plantae
Haeckel, 1866 - Plants
- Subkingdom: Viridaeplantae
Cavalier-Smith, 1981 - Green Plants
- Phylum: Tracheophyta Sinnott, 1935 ex Cavalier-Smith, 1998 - Vascular Plants
- Subkingdom: Viridaeplantae Cavalier-Smith, 1981 - Green Plants
- Kingdom: Plantae Haeckel, 1866 - Plants
The Tribe Euchresteae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (1): Euchresta
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 11 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Tribe Euchresteae.
At least 11 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Euchresta.
More info about the Genus Euchresta may be found here.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.