The Genus Dryobalanops is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 17 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Genus Dryobalanops: D. abnormis · D. aromatica (Indonesian Kapur) · D. beccarii · D. camphora · D. fusca · D. kayanensis · D. keithii · D. lanceolata · D. neglectus · D. oblongifolia · D. oblongifolia oblongifolia · D. oblongifolia occidentalis · D. oiocarpa · D. oocarpa · D. rappa · D. schefferi · D. sumatrensis
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.