The Family Dracaenaceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Subfamily (1): Dracaenoideae
- Genus (3): Acyntha · Drapetes · Pleomele
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 11 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Family Dracaenaceae.
Dracaena reflexa, commonly called Pleomele or the Song of India, is a of Dracaena (family Ruscaceae); a tropical tree native to Madagascar, Mauritius, and other nearby islands of the Indian Ocean. It is widely grown as an ornamental plant and houseplant, valued for its richly colored, evergreen leaves, and thick, irregular stems. [more]
At least 46 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Pleomele.
More info about the Genus Pleomele may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.