The Order Dilleniales is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Family (1): Dilleniaceae
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 1,212 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Order Dilleniales.
Dilleniaceae is the botanical name for a family of flowering plants. Such a family has been universally recognized by taxonomists. It is known to gardeners for the genus Hibbertia, which contains many commercially valuable garden species. [more]
At least 1,212 species and subspecies belong to the Family Dilleniaceae.
More info about the Family Dilleniaceae may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.