The Family Dichapetalaceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (10): Chailletia · Dichapetalum · Gonypetalum · Icacinopsis · Moacurra · Quilesia · Rohria · Stephanopodium · Symphyllanthus · Tapura
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 427 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Family Dichapetalaceae.
Stephanopodium is a genus of in family Dichapetalaceae. [more]
Tapura is a genus of in family Dichapetalaceae. [more]
At least 46 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Tapura.
More info about the Genus Tapura may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.