The Family Cyclanthaceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Subfamily (2): Carludovicoideae · Cyclanthoideae
- Genus (17): Asplundia · Cardulovica · Carludovica · Chorigyne · Cyclanthus · Dianthoveus · Dicranopygium · Discanthus · Evodianthus · Ludovia · Pseudoludovia · Salmia · Sarcinanthus · Schultesiophytum · Sphaeradenia · Stelestylis · Thoracocarpus
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 356 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Family Cyclanthaceae.
Asplundia is a genus of plants belonging to the family Cyclanthaceae. They are distributed in the Neotropic ecozone from southern Mexico to southern Brazil. [more]
Dicranopygium is a genus of plants belonging to the family Cyclanthaceae. They are distributed in the Neotropic ecozone from Mexico to Peru. [more]
Sphaeradenia is a genus of in family Cyclanthaceae. It contains the following species (but this list may be incomplete): [more]
More info about the Genus Thoracocarpus may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.