The Subtribe Conyzinae is a member of the Tribe Astereae. Here is the complete "parentage" of Conyzinae:
- Domain: Eukaryota
Whittaker & Margulis,1978 - eukaryotes
- Kingdom: Plantae
Haeckel, 1866 - Plants
- Subkingdom: Viridaeplantae
Cavalier-Smith, 1981 - Green Plants
- Phylum: Tracheophyta
Sinnott, 1935 ex Cavalier-Smith, 1998 - Vascular Plants
- Subphylum: Euphyllophytina
- Phylum: Tracheophyta Sinnott, 1935 ex Cavalier-Smith, 1998 - Vascular Plants
- Subkingdom: Viridaeplantae Cavalier-Smith, 1981 - Green Plants
- Kingdom: Plantae Haeckel, 1866 - Plants
The Subtribe Conyzinae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (1): Erigeron
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 1,171 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Subtribe Conyzinae.
Erigeron (; syn. Stenactis Cass.) is a genus of about 390 species of flowering plants in the family Asteraceae. The genus has a cosmopolitan distribution with the highest species diversity in North America, where 173 species occur. [more]
At least 1,171 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Erigeron.
More info about the Genus Erigeron may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.