The Order Cistales is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Suborder (1): Bixineae
- Family (1): Cochlospermaceae
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 29 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Order Cistales.
Cochlospermaceae is a family of two genera and 20-25 species of trees and shrubs. They occur widely throughout the tropical regions of the world, but are curiously absent from Malaysia. Most species in this family are mesophytic or xerophytic, growing primarily in drier climates. [more]
At least 29 species and subspecies belong to the Family Cochlospermaceae.
More info about the Family Cochlospermaceae may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.