The Genus Chimarrhis is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 25 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Genus Chimarrhis: C. barbata · C. bathysoides · C. brevipes · C. cubensis · C. cymosa · C. cymosa jamaicensis · C. decurrens · C. duckeana · C. ekmanii · C. ferruginea · C. gentryana · C. glabiflora · C. glabrifolia · C. hosleri · C. jamaicensis · C. latifolia · C. microcarpa · C. parviflora · C. perijaensis · C. pisoniaeformis · C. speciosa · C. turbinata · C. venezuelensis
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.