The Order Ceratophyllales is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Family (1): Ceratophyllaceae
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 70 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Order Ceratophyllales.
Ceratophyllum is a cosmopolitan genus of flowering plants, commonly found in ponds, marshes, and quiet streams in tropical and in temperate regions. They are usually called hornworts, although this name is also used for unrelated plants of the division Anthocerotophyta. [more]
At least 70 species and subspecies belong to the Family Ceratophyllaceae.
More info about the Family Ceratophyllaceae may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.