The Family Calyceraceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Subfamily (1): Epidendroideae
- Tribe (1): Cymbidieae
- Genus (9): Acanthosperma · Acarpha · Acicarpha · Anomocarpus · Boopis · Calycera · Gamocarpha · Moschopsis · Nastanthus
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 155 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Family Calyceraceae.
Nastanthus is a genus of in family Calyceraceae. It contains the following species (but this list may be incomplete): [more]
At least 7 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Nastanthus.
More info about the Genus Nastanthus may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.