Calyceraceae is a plant family in the order Asterales.
The members of the family have simple, alternate leaves and flowers arranged in heads. The flowers have 5 fused petals.
The Family Calyceraceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Subfamily (1): Epidendroideae
- Tribe (1): Cymbidieae
- Genus (9): Acanthosperma · Acarpha · Acicarpha · Anomocarpus · Boopis · Calycera · Gamocarpha · Moschopsis · Nastanthus
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 155 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Family Calyceraceae.
Nastanthus is a genus of in family Calyceraceae. It contains the following species (but this list may be incomplete): [more]
At least 7 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Nastanthus.
More info about the Genus Nastanthus may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. It includes material from Wikipedia retrieved Wednesday, April 25, 2012.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.