Calpocalyx is a genus of in the Fabaceae family. It contains the following species:
- Calpocalyx atlanticus
- Calpocalyx brevifolius
- Calpocalyx cauliflorus
- Calpocalyx heitzii
- Misise (Calpocalyx klainei)
- Calpocalyx letestui
- Calpocalyx ngouiensis
The Genus Calpocalyx is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 13 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Genus Calpocalyx: C. atlanticus · C. aubrevillei · C. brevibracteatus · C. brevifolius · C. cauliflorus · C. dinklagei · C. heitzii · C. klainei (Misise) · C. le-testui · C. letestui · C. ngouiensis · C. ngounyensis · C. winkleri
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.