The Order Callitrichales is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Family (1): Callitrichaceae
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 0 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Order Callitrichales.
Callitriche (Cal-l?-tri-che) is a genus of largely aquatic plants known as water-starworts. Previously, it was the only genus in the family Callitrichaceae. However, according to the APG II system this family is now included in the Plantaginaceae (plantain family). The family name Callitrichaceae retains its status as nomen conservandum (name to be retained). [more]
More info about the Family Callitrichaceae may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.