The Tribe Callicarpeae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (2): Callicarpa · Geunsia
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 402 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Tribe Callicarpeae.
Beautyberry (Callicarpa) is a genus of shrubs and small trees in the family Verbenaceae; between 40-150 species are accepted by different botanists. They are native to east and southeast Asia (where the majority of the species occur), Australia, southeast North America and Central America. [more]
At least 11 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Geunsia.
More info about the Genus Geunsia may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.