The Genus Calamovilfa is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 12 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Genus Calamovilfa: C. arcuata (Cumberland Sandreed) · C. brevipilis (Pine-Barrens Reed-Grass) · C. brevipilis brachycarpa (Pine Barren Sandreed) · C. brevipilis var. brevipilis · C. brevipilis var. typica · C. curtissii (Curtiss' Sandgrass) · C. gigantea (Giant Reed-Grass) · C. longifolia (Prairie Sand Reedgrass) · C. longifolia magna · C. longifolia var. longifolia (Long-Leaved Reed Grass) · C. longifolia var. magna (Prairie Sandreed) · C. poaeformis
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.