The Family Byblidaceae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Subfamily (1): Rhododendroideae
- Tribe (1): Rhododendreae
- Genus (1): Byblis
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 17 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Family Byblidaceae.
At least 54 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Byblis.
More info about the Genus Byblis may be found here.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.