The Genus Bulnesia is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 17 species, subspecies, varieties, forms, and cultivars in the Genus Bulnesia: B. aphylla · B. arborea (Maracaibo-Lignum-Vitae) · B. bonariensis · B. carrapo · B. chilensis · B. foliosa · B. gancedoi · B. loraniensis · B. macrocarpa · B. retama (Retamo) · B. retamo · B. retamo var. weberbaueri · B. rivas-martinezii · B. sarmienti (Guaiac Wood Oil) · B. sarmientoi · B. schichendanzii · B. schickendantzii
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.